Top Tribes

DeletedUser104070

Of Ids is the same tribe from W42 (which im assuming is at least partially true with Dragu leading them) I don't see them lasting all that long.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of Ids is the same tribe from W42 (which im assuming is at least partially true with Dragu leading them) I don't see them lasting all that long.
Different world, different area, different settings; put that into perspective before all else :)

DeletedUser110464

I've had many fun conversations so far with dragu. We were making so many jokes back and forth it was pretty hilarious. Don't know about his Tw skill though or his leadership capabilities. They're just gonna have to try to avoid a gangbang in k44 though if they want to make it...diplomacy in the northwest is gonna be really fun by the looks of it.

DeletedUser85711

Cliff isn't far off the mark, they'll prob get wrecked if they go up against a half-decent tribe.

DeletedUser82708

Cliff isn't far off the mark, they'll prob get wrecked if they go up against a half-decent tribe.

ROTFLMAO! I just joined this world, when I found out IDS is back and its world 69! I am soooooo gonna stomp some ass..as my account is ranked 1 in another world and in the winning tribe...*grin* I got better, bro

DeletedUser92119

these%20aren't%20the%20droids%20you're%20looking%20for.jpg

This isn't the tribe you want to talk about. *hides IDS back under the radar*

DocJunior25

I am enjoying the interaction of the old people with the newer tw players, as it would seem they dont know what they are doing for the past few years, its interesting to see some competent people posting again.

We old timers dont post much because we are too busy laughing at the new guys

DeletedUser

Can someone give this nuking madman guy a few infractions or a ban? This constant flaming isn't funny and just plain irritating now...

I think the same thing about your posts and yet your still here.

DeletedUser91224

he is just asking a question, if you want to bow to dawolf's wisdom it's your choice. Don't blame him for not doing it...

Perhaps you should pay attention to his other posts, hes quite annoying and he seems to be nothing but negative. Hes almost as annoying as these commonwealth nubs.

DeletedUser104070

Different world, different area, different settings; put that into perspective before all else :)
Fair enough. But still based on my experience this should be fun for us and not for them ;)

ROTFLMAO! I just joined this world, when I found out IDS is back and its world 69! I am soooooo gonna stomp some ass..as my account is ranked 1 in another world and in the winning tribe...*grin* I got better, bro

Oh lord, the old gang coming back together :lol: you're on 56 right?

DeletedUser

I predict
75Sexy28.37028.370261.091261.091
to merge with
106Party!24.09124.091171.417171.417
and form a new tribe....
1Swingers52.50050.000ish431.250431.250

ps. I also think that Nuking.Madman is excessively negative and annoying.

DeletedUser95452

what world & what tribe ?

DeletedUser99562

tribes I see succeeding post nobles...

C.L.T
1up
Haul
Punk

Tribes I see being classed as uber fail post nobles...

Any tribe in the commonwealth herpaderp

DeletedUser

tribes I see succeeding post nobles...

C.L.T
1up
Haul
Punk

Tribes I see being classed as uber fail post nobles...

Any tribe in the commonwealth herpaderp

I see nothing special about C.L.T that would lead to to believe they'll do well in this world. They will survive past nobles but those four tribes will all survive unless something major happens from within. I'd be more interested in hearing peoples views on which tribes will possibly survive till endgame and the reasons why.