Your TW Experience

zombie

:wood:Mmm, got bored, thought'd I'd start something up.

Okay, this was used on previous worlds, not just from me I think.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=149162

Guess it went somewhere on w39, thought I'd post it here as well.

What are your pass experiences on tribalwars? Starting from anywhere on this world to another server (proof should be posted for different servers :icon_confused:)

This might help some of us determine which tribe will be successful or not. Then again, most elite tribes will fail anyway, just like the top :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser1082

This is my first world.
generic troll post so I can say that:

Panda won't fail

DeletedUser

W10 - cannot remember the tribe.
W26 - Pills
W39 - Random
HP 5 - Scorch
UK 3 - Rumble

DeletedUser99565

I've started playing these forums on May 4th, 2011.

DeletedUser

played w10, 13, 30 and 46, then quit, Don't even remember why i came back. I think it was because I got bored of league of legends so came back to tw for the lulz.

DeletedUser57316

Will not be long before you get bored of TW and go back to LoL

DeletedUser

LoL is currently the biggest online game from what I remember. It's a Pvp 5v5 game where you... capture towers?

DeletedUser

Yeah, you have to kill all the towers to get to the nexus, but at the same time the other team wants yours, so it's a best team wins kind of thing. You play the same maps and objectives with different people every game. Similar set-up to Cod i reckon. Good fun but I played too much so taking a break lol.

bit off topic anyway, sure you can google it if interested

DeletedUser57316

Feel like I played on a past world with you toasta, I recognise that name

DeletedUser

I did write down my major worlds :) Biggest one was w30. Were you from there maybe? Pretty sure I was a key player in a war, and spent a month or so defending. Don't remember who though

DeletedUser57316

Maybe, I played on a lot of worlds, hard to remember aha.

DeletedUser

Yeah, reminds you just how long tihs game has been around haha. My join date makes me feel so old. At least it's still kicking.

DeletedUser

I won't get all these right....I am sure I will forget some too.

Been playing since world 1. My first real world (finally figured the game out and played daily) was W39.
W39 - TheSettler (why everyone who knows me...calls me "Sett")
Was Duke of several tribes...but ended up being Duke of NOB!!
W42 - TheSettler was in several tribes cause everyone got merge happy. Not Sure what premade i started in. Maybe Se7en
W45 - TheSettler
W57 - PinCushion? Ran a premade (VooDoo) ended up fighting with DSL before most of our members joined them.
Speed worlds and HP worlds - BadNeighbor Lots of fun success in these worlds.

Coplayed W1 on .us as Pultin

no stats to posts...at work and cant access the stats.

either way....Love the settings on this world....i can play and still compete while not having to be online 24/7. Growing up sucks...and work and family takes all my time.