Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser108786
  • Start date

DeletedUser105718

[spoil]
2wmf611.png
[/spoil]
Pretty sure he was just stating his opinion, that your gameplay is disgusting. I don't see how that makes him "butthurt"?

DeletedUser108293

@lensX

Area: 8/10 very nice area, but a few more barbs couldnt hurt
Tribe: 9/10 seems quite promising to me
OD: 10/10 Low OD are best at this time

DeletedUser104941

Pretty sure he was just stating his opinion, that your gameplay is disgusting. I don't see how that makes him "butthurt"?

If you had read it first and then commented, rather than the other way around, you would have seen he was rating another poster and not me, and this is one of many, many posts he has moaned about Varyag's style of play, he also even created a thread about it. He is clearly butthurt towards them for some particular reason, whether because they rejected him for recruitment or other butthurt of a more general nature.

cravingtime

juanune

Area: 9/10 looks nice
OD: 6/10 bit high
Tribe: 6/10 dont really see a future for them

Cravingtime

DeletedUser

I know a lot of people are jealous about my great account and my great tribe Varyag but please dont go off-topic.

You crack me up. :icon_redface: Nice work impersonating someone xD And yea, you shouldn't slack so much on your real account ;)

DeletedUser108753

I give you 7/10 overall, your tribe is holding you back 1 up real trash.

Ign: .Sweetdreams

:lol: you co play arabela now? save your self and quit!, what happened to her other co? :|

.Sweetdreams

Points: 8/10 - even tho you are top 10 i really dont like the way you play the game. You have begged for support from noobs in your area so you don't build much and use the resources on your buildings. tbh this kind of game play is disgusting. This is the reason why this world should have had the rule of no supporting outside the tribe.

lool knowing arabela she would possibly do this xD

*waves at Abarela* :p

DeletedUser85711

Meh you seem pretty trash 0/10 on all

I give you 7/10 overall, your tribe is holding you back 1 up real trash.

I'm lost for words! Never knew I'd be such a good player people would pose as being me. I'm so humbled!
.Sweetdreams

Points: 8/10 - even tho you are top 10 i really dont like the way you play the game. You have begged for support from noobs in your area so you don't build much and use the resources on your buildings. tbh this kind of game play is disgusting. This is the reason why this world should have had the rule of no supporting outside the tribe.
Area: 8/10 have a few ok targets in your area
Tribe: 6/10 relying on other tribes for help far too much, hopefully you guys wont last long appalling the way your members play this game
OD: 10/10 no comment.

Haven't asked a single person for support.

DeletedUser

PutridAroma.

Points: 8/10 , Top 3, not much more you can say really. Docked two points because your mines won't be up to scratch.
Area: 8/10 , Not many threats but you may have to chill while your food catches up.
Tribe: 7/10
OD: 8/10, Hitting a few spikes can't be helped.

LensX
:icon_eek: I demand a recount!!! I gave all 10's..

DeletedUser105443

juanune

Area: 9/10 looks nice
OD: 6/10 bit high
Tribe: 6/10 dont really see a future for them

Cravingtime

back to teh thread ^^

Area: 8/10 many tribemates near though
OD: 5/10 not agrresive :)
Tribe: 5/10 too many deadweights..:)

ign: lucy heartfilia

DeletedUser82708

I'm lost for words! Never knew I'd be such a good player people would pose as being me. I'm so humbled!

Haven't asked a single person for support.

I usually avoid the forums, due the majority of players having an inferiority complex and must spew forth the most silly insults and twisting of words, that would make a slimy politician proud...but this post caught my attention. Know this, I know arith from w42, we don't have a good relationship, mainly he would like to see me dead..lol...but he has his reasons... but Nuking.Madman and Rimmy Rim Rim your posts against him, imo aren't valid... From my dealings with Arith both off and on the battlefield, I find him an excellent player...and if you have him in your area...then be concerned...He has the capability to wipe players from the game, in various forms... do not underestimate him..

As for asking for support, if he did or didn't from allies or non allies...I don't remember it being against the rules. I think your just mad he deflected your ability to hurt him, which once again, says, he knows how to play the game, both on the battelfield and off it...

Last edited by a moderator:

cravingtime

I usually avoid the forums, due the majority of players having an inferiority complex and must spew forth the most silly insults and twisting of words, that would make a slimy politician proud...but this post caught my attenion. Know this, I know arith from w42, we don't have a good relationship, mainly he would like to see me dead..lol...but he has his reasons... but Nuking.Madman and Rimmy Rim Rim your posts against him, imo aren't valid... From my dealings with Arith both off and on the battlefield, I find him an excellent player...and if you have him in your area...then be concerned...He has the capability to wipe players from the game, in various forms... do not underestimate him..

As for asking for support, if he did or didn't from allies or non allies...I don't remember it being against the rules. I think your just made he deflected your ability to hurt him, which once again, says, he knows how to play the game, both on the battelfield and off it...

Rubbish he's terrible we all know it. ;)

DeletedUser

The Baron is right...if Arith is close to you then you're in trouble. It's certainly better to be his friend than his enemy...

DeletedUser85711

Might as well be. I am kind of a big deal.

I'll quit spamming though and actually rate someone :(

lucy heartfilia

Points: 7/10 There's a few people bigger than you in the area, not bad overall
Area: 8/10 many Depends on how you look at it. I prefer to have nice targets around.
OD: 4/10 Limited hauls, you should be aiming for the lowest possible OD. More troops you lose the more you have to rebuild to keep up
Tribe: 8/10 Will be a decent tribe but not top tier quality imo. The duke has great diplo skills though, so I at least expect to hold out for a bit.