Uk the point whoring tribe! Dob bashing allready?

DeletedUser

better to internal rather than having inactive villas in the tribe :p

DeletedUser

Yeah UK are jokers , they sent a couple scout attacks our way , i explained if they want to know our troop count they can ask no need for scouting and should not scout further (obvious joke), i get a really serious responce, how they put the wars in tribal wars and if i want them to stop attacking us we need diplomacy.
Ill try find the mail , maybe a tribe mate has it, we had a good laugh in the skype chat about how there were all serious with they will continue attacking then wanting diplomacy.

I will now message their duke about how i know they have set us to enermies and im not impressed :icon_smile:

I hope it wasn't these Jokers that just removed a lvl 27 and lvl 26 mine from Tasha Reign.
2013-06-09 08:05
1h
-
2013-06-09 09:04
1h
-
2013-06-09 10:05
1h

DeletedUser

I hope it wasn't these Jokers that just removed a lvl 27 and lvl 26 mine from Tasha Reign.
2013-06-09 08:052374-1151h -
2013-06-09 09:042362-121h -
2013-06-09 10:052267-951h

So turns out that UK are not point whores in the entirety and understand that even on limited hauls cats can be devastating to growth.... Who would have thought ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah it was a great village to noble too. You can tell he worked hard for it. Was totally worth noble rushing to get such a great steal.

I'm gonna need some time to recover from being exposed to such condensed sarcasm :D
To be fair, with all the resources they needed and the time it took to gather those resources (I can't imagine that village is running higher than level 18 pits) They probably couldn't afford the troops, or even manage a second noble to go towards EARNING a village.

I guess now it's how the surrounding area takes to his nobling so early, though I believe he is surrounded by his tribe anyway.

DeletedUser

there was lots of better targets around him to noble, was a weak nobling and a waste of resources. If I was running a real tribe I'd boot him and take his main for such a dumb move.

DeletedUser

It's just another noob who wants to rush his second village. The idiot will soon realise what dumb move he's made as he slowly gets left behind in the world. This short term rise to the upper-ranks will soon be his long-term fall to the pits.

DeletedUser

It happens on most worlds, normally by a relative unknown who indeed never gets anywhere after their first cap..... The real question is why it was allowed to happen by his tribe in the first place..... Maybe the leadership does indeed like pointwhoring too much :(

DeletedUser110464

Lots of negative criticism I'm seeing...a player who has played enough will often realize that this is not the best move, but can't he get that villa up around 3k points in about 10 or so days? Not the smartest move but it was made and he could still end up doing OK on this world potentially.

cravingtime

Lots of negative criticism I'm seeing...a player who has played enough will often realize that this is not the best move, but can't he get that villa up around 3k points in about 10 or so days? Not the smartest move but it was made and he could still end up doing OK on this world potentially.

Doubtful, maybe on a coins world but due to the fact it's packets as well just makes it worse since that village will restrict his nobling whilst producing very little in terms of mines.

DeletedUser95452

So turns out that UK are not point whores in the entirety and understand that even on limited hauls cats can be devastating to growth.... Who would have thought ;)

No they definitely are not point whores ... maybe a lil barb whores

DeletedUser99565

Who cares I'll bet anyone 100 pp that UK will be disbanded or just a couple members within a month.

DeletedUser

Not the smartest move but it was made and he could still end up doing OK on this world potentially.

Only the potential to be OK.... With the dedication to noble rush faster than anyone else by a good number of hours he could have definitely been great with the right direction. I would always chose definitely great over possibly ok....

DeletedUser93066

It's just another noob who wants to rush his second village. The idiot will soon realise what dumb move he's made as he slowly gets left behind in the world. This short term rise to the upper-ranks will soon be his long-term fall to the pits.

LUCA you back? And yes I was surprised to see that conquer. This player might not be a noob player in general but literally a clueless player. He has no idea what he just brought upon himself. He just proved how little he knows about this world setup.And Earl I kind of disagree just because his location. He is sitting near a ready to explode Volcano and this conquer might trigger that explosion sooner than I assumed. We shall see.

DeletedUser

You can do ok later with any kind of set-up early game so thats really not much of a argument. I started w53, the most compeitive world by far setting-wise and not to bad on the player side 1 month late and I grew to rank 7 and top 3 growth-rate.

DeletedUser

LUCA you back? And yes I was surprised to see that conquer. This player might not be a noob player in general but literally a clueless player. He has no idea what he just brought upon himself. He just proved how little he knows about this world setup.And Earl I kind of disagree just because his location. He is sitting near a ready to explode Volcano and this conquer might trigger that explosion sooner than I assumed. We shall see.

Left w65, but never left TW :p

DeletedUser

Reminds me a bit of how tight Pencil were in W65, and they took a heavy beating early in that world and survived to come out of it partially due to their nice tight cluster.

I wouldn't say we survived that
we got crunched between Bunny remnants, Wobble and whoever that 3rd tribe was, i forgot :icon_redface:, of wait they were Yarr or something, but became Rank 0 after that random glitch
it was a good fight, but being completely surrounded made general growth near impossible, which just allowed our neighbours to outsize us like 3 times over before we ended that damn war with Bunny

Last edited by a moderator: