top 10 Sim city players

DeletedUser7529

It's obvious Angel of Mercy has a grudge for some reason with HOT.

DeletedUser

yes i'm guilty :icon_wink:

Yes Jonny , sim-citying is good :) We don't like the damned horses that destroy or back gardens :icon_evil: And we specially don't like to cut trees for the metrials needed to build troops :icon_evil:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Could send cats at yourself? Always works for under 100 loyalty downgrading.

I personally don't waste farm-space by building catapults, but yea, I guess it COULD work...

chelsentus

Gunbound]SS[;674518 said:
I'm sim city?

Try asking The Summoner , Star_Folder, HavocKur, or Bruins if I'm sim city.

Better yet, find out yourself :icon_cool:

If you were the one who destroyed Star_Folder then you have all my respect.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;674599 said:
It's obvious Angel of Mercy has a grudge for some reason with HOT.

I know i take 24 villages abandoned near of him in the last 3 days, but i dont know what villages was hes farm and what villages dont, also i still remmber some skills of OD :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser7529

I know i take 24 villages abandoned near of him in the last 3 days, but i dont know what villages was hes farm and what villages dont, also i still remmber some skills of OD :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

LOL. No wonder he's mad....

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;675425 said:
LOL. No wonder he's mad....

Im not mad. Yet wait a couple days. Then see if my anger towards sim city players is any better.

Fyi. Gun you have about 700k more offensive kills than me at my strongest. Also with over 700k point differance. So please dont make me laugh

DeletedUser

Im not mad. Yet wait a couple days. Then see if my anger towards sim city players is any better.

Fyi. Gun you have about 700k more offensive kills than me at my strongest. Also with over 700k point differance. So please dont make me laugh

yep, then you got owned

DeletedUser

yep, then you got owned

*smirks* owned huh? I took over 30 xig villages in their own territory before they finally got smart to stop me. Not to mention most of those players have since left the game or left xig. And it was in not one but 2 of xigs strongholds. I highly doubt many players could say the same in any of the wars.

DeletedUser7529

Points don't kill. Troops do.

DeletedUser7529

*smirks* owned huh? I took over 30 xig villages in their own territory before they finally got smart to stop me. Not to mention most of those players have since left the game or left xig. And it was in not one but 2 of xigs strongholds. I highly doubt many players could say the same in any of the wars.

So what you're saying is that you were in sim city areas of XIG and managed to take 30 sim city villages. Then you had to face the real players and they wiped you out.

*Smirks* owned.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
The "pro" in your sig is too far too the left, Gunbound. ;)