Discussion: Tribal Wars turns 10 years old!

DeletedUser99939

Congrats. Been here since Spring of 08 and have certainly enjoyed this game and the learning experience that comes from it. Keep up the good work.

Thank you innogames.

DeletedUser101547

Congrats, been a part of it since w20. Looking forward to the festivities!

A humble player

9.0 art looks good.

Was typhi the guy talking most of the time, I've never seen him and forget his real name :S

musological

Hippy Bathday!

and thank you sincerely for simply the deepest and most challenging game yet created in our society!

Here's to 10 more years!

DeletedUser

Congrats on creating a game that most can't quit. ;)
Lets see it to 10+ more years!

DeletedUser44759

Well it's been a real love/hate relationship, but thanks for all the fun and friends you've helped me find, 3 RL TW weddings in 3 different countries and a TW godson are the icing on the cake, congrats for creating something that's become bigger than just the game that it is...

DeletedUser69669

happy birthday wheres the years gone :) ive only played 4 years on this account cause i never could remember the original

DeletedUser62920

ive been playing it for 1 year now and it went worse from update to update. hope you understand in a near future that this game wont be running 10 more years if you keep doing it like this guys.

anyway, gratz for 10 years.
PS. chose better mods for real ;)

DeletedUser74

Players who have been here for 10 years should get lifetime premium ;D

Err...7 years :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive been playing it for 1 year now and it went worse from update to update. hope you understand in a near future that this game wont be running 10 more years if you keep doing it like this guys.

anyway, gratz for 10 years.
PS. chose better mods for real ;)

no way noob,you just failed to adjust with the awesome ingame changes

DeletedUser4346

Congratulations on 10 years of fun.....don't tell my wife it's been that long(she doesn't like you guys as it is)

so...what are you guys doing with your merchandising rights?

and where can I buy a t-shirt with the iconic raven on the steeple?

DeletedUser

About the timeline:
I cant believe that churches appeared so long time ago..

Nice work TW!

DeletedUser105452

you know when they say tat they have something HUGE planned for next year but cant tell what it is? well look at the computer screen at 3:13 when he is saying it. i was like WHAT THAT IS NOT THE VILLAGE SCREEN!!! WHAT ARE THEY MAKING?!?!!?!?

DeletedUser105452

and then at 3:23 it zooms in to a night time version of like a new academy or a tavern or something.Right after he says keep an eye out for glimpses of what is to come!!!! :) Taverns usually = Heroes so are they planning to have different paladins? not just 1? maybe 1 for each weapon and yo recruit them separately!!! :) :) :villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers::villagers::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::swordsman::snob::snob::snob::snob::snob::snob::snob::snob:

Last edited by a moderator: