Top Tribes

Paul XXXII

The commonwealth actually reminds me of the TribalWar.com "invasion" in the very early days on .net. Pretty much the same objectives and about the same level of intelligent posting.

Not that it wasn't fun to be in Clorox on W8 but lol... I still remember how one guy posted his mums mobile phone number in our IRC chat.

I just doubt the CommonWealth will have 7 years that'll allow some of their actually good players to mature and contribute to the community.
it's more like Cult in w3

DeletedUser95593

Paranoid Town (498|391) K34 1,474 Faye Reagan FreakedMind [EMPIRE] 2013-06-12 - 19:33:40

Stat saving already ANL? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So what your telling me is ... your hiding under alias on a acc you have played for 10 days :icon_eek: and your calling me a shit player ?

....cool story bro

I didn't realize that the name I was using on the forums was an indication of my tw "skill" or experience. But thanks for letting me know.

Shit players = people who don't use their ingame name on forums. Got it.

DeletedUser99565

Account could have been sat, doesn't prove anything.

I suppose you are right. Other than them telling me they were quitting and that I have no proof. But I'm going to remain confident in the fact that they were quitting.

DeletedUser

Look at you guys go. Just like always. Good work taking NAP's with almost anything recognizable around you guys. I guess its gonna be the usual rednecks world. :icon_cool: Redneck playing with the same bunch of guys. Doesn't lead them in the beginning. Loses first war. Merges. Becomes a duke in the new tribe and wins the world. Nice strategy tbh :icon_wink:

I have only done this once on w53, we got our asses kicked and I tried to quit and they talked me out of it. Truth be told Drama was close to falling apart when they asked me to lead it. Mohua and I founded Axte on w51 and I was one of the first to join DNY on w12. I have been apart of tribes that have won and have founded or led tribes that have lost (OCD comes to mind on W41).

DeletedUser

i vaguely remember w12... i quit after a few nobles just like w50

DeletedUser

I have only done this once on w53, we got our asses kicked and I tried to quit and they talked me out of it. Truth be told Drama was close to falling apart when they asked me to lead it. Mohua and I founded Axte on w51 and I was one of the first to join DNY on w12. I have been apart of tribes that have won and have founded or led tribes that have lost (OCD comes to mind on W41).

i wouldn't say that we were close to falling apart at all but we were a tribe created from wars and there were, inevitably, remaining feelings of hostility here and there between some members old and new. we knew this and were looking for someone acceptable to everyone to take things forward. as the recently defeated enemy you didn't fit the bill, but in every other way you did and we thought they'd get over it ;) i still think you were the right choice and i think you proved it beyond debate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i wouldn't say that we were close to falling apart at all but we were a tribe created from wars and there were, inevitably, remaining feelings of hostility here and there between some members old and new. we knew this and were looking for someone acceptable to everyone to take things forward. as the recently defeated enemy you didn't fit the bill, but in every other way you did and we thought they'd get over it ;) i still think you were the right choice and i think you proved it beyond debate.

^ as a member of Drama W53 from start till last month i can proudly say that red did his work there. :)

[SUB](choco :X i think i remember you in w65 nice to see you here too ~ Dr. Tiny)[/SUB]

DeletedUser

So what your telling me is ... your hiding under alias on a acc you have played for 10 days :icon_eek: and your calling me a shit player ?

....cool story bro

Youz pretty shit for an canadian *nods*

Hai Sai,
Hai Kitty,
Hai Rednecks,

P.S - URUZ > DRAMA

/me goes back to hiding

DeletedUser64073

and again a thread turns into trolling and hate :p back on topic guys :p

DeletedUser

If Rednecks chooses to lead 1 Up at any stage, he'll be losing a co-player.

Red and I made an agreement with each other not to lead in this world. I'm sticking to it and I get the feeling Red will be too.