Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

Ripfin

You cant actually mean that... Oh wow seems people need things explained in detail... well he wasnt really supporting well if his support landed after i nobled the villa and 24 hours after my first attack on that villa... And ripfin i did notice ;)

well I sent support when he said he needed it.

DeletedUser

Can someone pull up a map of before and after the war started, i love to see the northern ODA cluster disappear in front of my eyes.

DeletedUser

Can someone pull up a map of before and after the war started, i love to see the northern ODA cluster disappear in front of my eyes.

Not that much different TBH.

[Spoil]
From first post
t0TIHJu.png

Shitty unedited one I grabbed off TWstats
0D4l7am.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser111398

Barcode - Yellow
ODA - Blue
[SPOIL]
en69

[/SPOIL]

Conquers last 48 hours
Barcode killing ODA - Yellow
ODA Killing Barcode - Blue
[SPOIL]
conquer-en69

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser93066

So, Barcode were gonna declare on ODA.

ODA got the intel. So ODA are gonna declare on Barcode.

Matt talks to Barcode, lets them know that he knows their plan.

Matt posts in tribe forum, Stories gets intel within 15 minutes.

Barcode have a spy in their tribe and an informant in ODA.

ODA have a spy in their tribe and an informant in Barcode.

Blah blah, crap declaration later we get on with it.

Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

GO MATT.. As always I am rooting for you bro!

DeletedUser

Meh they would be stupid not to, bet they were scared out of their wits when they declared.

And well so far Barcode are in the lead BUT sources saying a huge push from ODA is coming in the next 48 hours

DeletedUser91224

You cant actually mean that... Oh wow seems people need things explained in detail... well he wasnt really supporting well if his support landed after i nobled the villa and 24 hours after my first attack on that villa... And ripfin i did notice ;)

so what your saying is we shouldn't support any villages under attack by your tribe?

Ripfin

Well for starters the timing of the declaration was ill timed but that was due to Matt getting bad news that a friend of his from TW had died, so when he got the latest intel of Barcodes plans he just said screw it, but we'll ride out this ride and see where it goes.

DeletedUser

so what your saying is we shouldn't support any villages under attack by your tribe?

Aha you honestly do not know how support works this gets better and better... for asterios to know he (COV3RT) needed support... COV3RT would of had to request for it... when you request for support you tell them the landing time of the attack it was only one... Asterios would then work out if he could send troops to arrive at the village being attacked in time... in this instance he just sent it and it landed like 20 mins after my attack... Maybe if your players were as good as you say they are the would be able to request for support properly

Ripfin

Aha you honestly do not know how support works this gets better and better... for asterios to know he (COV3RT) needed support... COV3RT would of had to request for it... when you request for support you tell them the landing time of the attack it was only one... Asterios would then work out if he could send troops to arrive at the village being attacked in time... in this instance he just sent it and it landed like 20 mins after my attack... Maybe if your players were as good as you say they are the would be able to request for support properly

actually let me correct 2 points here, 1: he had no incoming, your noble failed so I sent right then, 2: my support was 6 minutes late.

DeletedUser

It looks like 2 players decided to stay up there. Suicide by Barcode? :icon_surprised:

who's committing suicide?? That's me up there and if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting not running.

DeletedUser91224

1. Never said anythign about how good or bad ODA is. 2. You're an idiot and thats why you will be rimmed eventually by ODA.

You send support when its needed, in many cases players will post when their support will arrive, asking if the player still wants them to send it if it doesnt land to defend an attack. In most cases the player in need of support will say yes so that attacks in the future can be defended. In this case the support was 6 minutes late, simply bad luck. Rip sent the support after the first train was killed, he could not control the fact that his support was 6 minutes late because when he sent the support there were no new attacks.

Stop trying to make Rip look bad, you're only making yourself look like an idiot.

DeletedUser

who's committing suicide?? That's me up there and if I'm going down, I'm going down fighting not running.

I like how you think. Sad I'm not near you. You are the kind of opponent that actually make the game worth playing.

Ripfin argument his valid: he worked with what he got. If D is too late? call it back.

Ripfin: You talk too much.

Panzan: You talk too much too.

ODA: some of you did said you where pro, but so did barcode so whatever. On the external, 90% of the people have a huge ego. Me included.

And finally, I don't know why but I find it important and I cant beleive people just ignored it... I wanted to say: ODA duke, for what it worth, I am really sorry that you lost a friend. My very sincere sympathy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like how you think. Sad I'm not near you. You are the kind of opponent that actually make the game worth playing.

It should be fun, otherwise what's the point. Queuing pits, as much as it's essential, is not fun at all. Bring the spear nukes and lets party.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher, before people start flaming.

Last edited by a moderator: