importance of flag

• Thread starter franky four fingers
  • Start date

DeletedUser

never played a flag world before so curious. My questions are-

1. How much advantage a player has for flags earned from previous worlds?

2. How much impact flags has in early game,mid game and end game?

3.If i have one flag (say 2% more defense ) .Can i assign this simultaneously to 2 villages?

4. Is it advisable to buy flag packets?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You cannot attach the same flag to multiple villages.

They make quite a big difference.

I am currently minewhoring and using a flag that makes my mines generate 14% more res per hour.

Take a look at my area, it's not great, yet I am rank 4. The flag has definitely helped.

DeletedUser

Yes ive never played a flag world and brought a few packets to see what i would get and got the 14% extra production.

I also brought 20% extra packets for 40pp so i now have 34% more incoming resources.

DeletedUser64073

i managed to bring over a 10% res productuon flag (amonghst others i earned) from a previous world, and this has held me in good growth :) so yeah they're important i say especially these early res ones, and later in game the unit production speed helps alot :)

DeletedUser

i guess they are more helpful when you have limited number of villages.
i have to say 34%+ bonus is really awesome

DeletedUser

My area isn't too good, but with a 6% Haul flag and 12% resource production things are ok.

DeletedUser103944

My highest level flag was a level 3 luck, unfortunately I only have a 6% resource and a 2% haul capacity. You don't need high level flags to do well, but they can be useful obviously.

DeletedUser97716

I had a 5% haul flag on but Im going to switch it to 6% attack strength.

DeletedUser112485

which flag is better to use?? a 5% defence flag or a 12% luck flag???

Gorth Kirgar

Luck does nothing for your defense. It only works offensively. And the only thing it does is balance the luck towards 0, so a 12%luck flag would make your luck variable from -13% to +13% instead of -25% to +25%.
It's only a tad bit useful when micro-farming and you don't want troops to die because of bad luck.