Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

I have included all the players that left ODA too, so I am not being biased in favour of anyone.

And how do you know the players that left ODA didn't have real reasons aswell? We have all been around long enough to see issues arise to stop you playing the game when a war starts. We can all "have" a good reason to leave when a war starts, but does this mean that they should not be included on stats? And your player that merged being included on the stats would not work in our favour as we did not noble those villages, so that point is not valid.

<3 Matt :icon_redface: Keep ODA moving forward.

As for war stats, it's all false numbers anyway, part of the PnP game to demoralise the enemy.
If you think about it, any village/player that leaves the tribe's control is a village lost towards the collective war effort of the tribe.
While not overly important in the eyes of the book keepers arguing the stats.

If you are to consider the players that left, and take those that left each tribe at face value, then ODA are less about 180k points or 37 villages and Barcode are less about 200k or 33 villages towards their respective war efforts. That said that is just me looking at the face value of those no longer in either tribe.

Still...GO ODA, rooting for ya :)

DeletedUser

Awww i am really sorry to hear that, glad you put Real Life first a nail is so much more important ;) #ODAexcuses

9202d1361162724-375994_sarcasm_sign.jpg

DeletedUser

Please people, don't give up; keep me entertain.

Ho and for info: No the tribe have no internal problem.... Yet...

DeletedUser

Lol i guess you don't know the inside joke of it :(
O well butt hurt players will be butt hurt, all i can gather from this experience is you were hurt severely from a player about you grammar ;(
There there, I'll hug you .. (hug)

DeletedUser68103

Aha this is funny, a player that merged gets included but meh who are you to know, and all our leavers had reasons which were not i had to leave i would of been killed etc anyway, i get back from a 24 hour absence and the rumours are ODA are blaming me for this war :O aha find that funny how you guys declared but meh maybe you cant remember[/QUOTE]
I am sure talm0und had a good non-war related reason to leave that came up right after we nobled a first village and right before we nobled a second village.

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

I am sure talm0und had a good non-war related reason to leave that came up right after we nobled a first village and right before we nobled a second village.

"Life" got too taxing and he "left" barcode to protect stats I bet.

Deleted User - 10770065

Lol i guess you don't know the inside joke of it :(
O well butt hurt players will be butt hurt, all i can gather from this experience is you were hurt severely from a player about you grammar ;(
There there, I'll hug you .. (hug)

your grammar*

DeletedUser103140

ye im sure being yellow is a good reason to quit when you are getting nobled xD

always glad to have some people on the externals bragging when they have no idea whats going on

DeletedUser91224

ye im sure being yellow is a good reason to quit when you are getting nobled xD

always glad to have some people on the externals bragging when they have no idea whats going on

same applys to Barcode.

DeletedUser

Bugsy <3

You dead yet amigo? Maybe we should both join Ghosts - you know, for safety...:icon_rolleyes:

Should of, not quite dead yet. But shouldn't be far off :p Man, this war is stimulating :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aha this is funny, a player that merged gets included but meh who are you to know, and all our leavers had reasons which were not i had to leave i would of been killed etc anyway, i get back from a 24 hour absence and the rumours are ODA are blaming me for this war :O aha find that funny how you guys declared but meh maybe you cant remember

I dunno if i should laugh at this you may have severe problems :icon_confused: