Funny Messages

DeletedUser110642

as a noob i find restart mails hilarious not scary at all =(

Muldie325

The problem is, everyone thinks they're the "wrong player".

The problem is, most of the people sending restart mails aren't actually any good. So if you know nothing about someone, even if you aren't a totally fantastic player yourself, there's probably no point restarting.

Even if you do end up with someone who is better than you, at least you'll hopefully learn something from them.

DeletedUser

What about the players who on their profile page put that "if you are in my 30x30, you might as well hit restart. You are in MY farming area and you will become my farm if you don't restart now." It's honestly ridiculous.

DeletedUser

It's mad but and a BIG but ... If your in my 30x30 lol..... I can honestly say i normally rank top in my K and take the biggest players out first where possible as i like to own my 30x30 just to be safe. Saying that 15x15 comes first so 30x30 is a little bold.

DeletedUser

Yes i count a K as a square but as im on the edge i be farming 2x squares this time around Xx

DeletedUser

The problem is, most of the people sending restart mails aren't actually any good. So if you know nothing about someone, even if you aren't a totally fantastic player yourself, there's probably no point restarting.

Even if you do end up with someone who is better than you, at least you'll hopefully learn something from them.

Start up is the best part of the game for me even though i am lazy as fook, I prefare players being close by to make things interesting so love getting a restart mail and getting a challenge. Restart mails are shite..... I have restarted just the once and that was only because Nauz was next to me and as part of the same tribe i knew farming and growth would be crap lol

DeletedUser

Start up is the best part of the game for me even though i am lazy as fook, I prefare players being close by to make things interesting so love getting a restart mail and getting a challenge. Restart mails are shite..... I have restarted just the once and that was only because Nauz was next to me and as part of the same tribe i knew farming and growth would be crap lol

I'm close to Nauz now, also in the same tribe, should i restart? :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

moadkun today at 01:35
hi my friend
Add me in your tribe
thank you

loriz3 today at 01:49
Why?

moadkun today at 01:56
@...@
why ???????