To all my CLOROXians, whoever is left and/or reading the forums..

clipperSoB

Popped in cause I had some time to kill at work :lol:
Hi, all!

Fwiw, I still have what I could save from the Myriad forums just before they disbanded...I think it's in the original HTML, so it may or may not work out right if posted-definitely some links would need to be edited for them to point to the right place, etc.
Lots of fun times in there, some good game info too.

ahh...good times...

bronzl

Here is your Ex-duke speaking!!!!!

Come back and fight!!!

Nm CLOROX ruled!

Especially bleach! hahahahahah

bronzl

Is anyone reading this forum anymore or all have forget about this epic world?

DeletedUser92

Backie, rest assured, you are not forgotten. Nor is anyone in Clorox. Anyone! Including the ex-Cloroxians on W69, which is where I'm hanging out with some THE'rs from W1, W8, and W30. If you're bored, or if you wanna team up, hit me up. I've got nothing going on, these days.

bronzl

I miss w8 all the time, it was sincerelly epic! anyone talked to urinal lately? agariba? quixver? cowboys crew?

DeletedUser

Backie, rest assured, you are not forgotten. Nor is anyone in Clorox. Anyone! Including the ex-Cloroxians on W69, which is where I'm hanging out with some THE'rs from W1, W8, and W30. If you're bored, or if you wanna team up, hit me up. I've got nothing going on, these days.

69? Where on 69? LOL

bronzl

heh im no good at this game anymore, curentlly i own 150 point village in w63 in tribe FENIX retirement home :)

DeletedUser113738

Is everyone gone from this game. I am pretty sad, now that I have time on my hands... I rejoined there is definitely a number of worlds I can't play on and all of my villages were of course gone. I played with you guys and I am still friends with some of the CLOROX fam in RL. I was hoping to PM with any of you who might be playing on the world I got stuck in. 72. I played as Reina on world 8. Sorry to if this is a bit late. Just looking for some old buddies if they may remember me :]

DeletedUser103443

Is everyone gone from this game. I am pretty sad, now that I have time on my hands... I rejoined there is definitely a number of worlds I can't play on and all of my villages were of course gone. I played with you guys and I am still friends with some of the CLOROX fam in RL. I was hoping to PM with any of you who might be playing on the world I got stuck in. 72. I played as Reina on world 8. Sorry to if this is a bit late. Just looking for some old buddies if they may remember me :]

Im still around,

Just now playing W75 in the SW corner if anyone wants to jump in!

Lord Haste

Clorox :)
That shit was soooo much fun.

I wonder if gareeth ever told somebody to drink clorox again?

DeletedUser

I think I was in clorox? Man this was so long ago

Edit: oh yes, there's the avatar

Last edited by a moderator: