Confusion~

DeletedUser105935

ste if you look i am mostly back line aswell if you timesyourfrontby3 you would beruthly same sizeihave 120 villasknow you hae 30

DeletedUser

ste if you look i am mostly back line aswell if you timesyourfrontby3 you would beruthly same sizeihave 120 villasknow you hae 30

30*3 is 90, 30*4 is 120. Therefor you have 4 times the amount of frontline villages as well.

DeletedUser105935

yes what 30 more that is nothing at this stage you are claiming to be backline i am backline i have over 13mill of my account at least 2 ks from front some of my nukes travel over 250 hours to hit front so don't use that excuse cause you cant be botherd build a front line if your so good as you claim to be

Sam/ Out for know

DeletedUser

30 villages is nothing? thats half of my whole FL. 2Ks from the FL is 150 hours. At most.

Plus, having so many villages apparently way back on the backline should mean that they are all safe, correct? Therefore thats plenty of spare def that could be moved to your 120 vills on the FL.

Don't question another player's ability until you are better than them.

PS. you keep saying you will stop commenting - please make good that promise. now.

DeletedUser

Sam, i just checked the world map. Your "front line" is relatively close to the biggest mass of your villages, but mine is a very long way away. So you cannot try and compare the 2 of us. Here is a link for proof (http://www.twstats.com/en60/index.p...=500&centrey=500&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1)
And i am building a front line, that's what i've been saying. I started from nothing there, and now have roughly 30 villages. Sam, i may never be as good as some people, but i will always be better than you.

DeletedUser105935

i did say my main cluster is over 2ks away idiot read and problem is you will always wish to be like me, but never will be as good as me. I know im no were near best in w60 but hell im s*** load better than you nooblet

DeletedUser105935

is it me or do all your front line caps look like you have leeched off danny hhahahahaha thanks for making that obvs there is no way a noob like you can build a front line on his own. i am putting my plans into action and all will become clear and wroc im getting closer lol

in all seriousness these fourms are dead know im going so they are even more dead

DeletedUser

Ok, first off, i clear my own villages, want proof? because i am happy to provide. Second off i know you said it was mostly 2 ks away, but you tried to compare us, even though i am way further away than you are. And Sam, there is no way you can be that stupid to think you are better than me. Everyone knows you are crap.

DeletedUser

my god - you nobled 4 villages off of ???. Speed it up nublet....

PS. All this trash talk - methinks only a 1vs1 will settle this

DeletedUser

Remind me how you are still playing and all of your teammates love you?

ashoka1

kcs_b81ce7a0.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser107514

Rofl ashoka, can you please make your pictures smaller xoxoxoxo

DeletedUser91224

How can you say 78 caps cont compare to 28 caps, when the player with 78 caps has lost just as many?

DeletedUser109217

how is every one i see im getting some luv from you and still reading the same boring stuff on here why bitch about stats and who as done what in the war its there in black and white in the war stats on both sides as to who is doing what any ways hope your all good and keep the good work up on both sides

DeletedUser105935

joe its not the stats people are arguing over its how much that layer has been involved