Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

they are extremely painful, but once you get to know him they become funny if you don't know him they are not

DeletedUser

I know matt and nathan,both are great guys and great leaders.Good luck both side.

and dirtything is my internet wife btw :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I never asked for support because I didn't need it. Some was offered to me but I declined, so this ^^ is not a fair comment to make.

I know your a decent player, but with your account being battered already that was not a smart move now was it?

DeletedUser

We are all bored, so just to lighten things up... ODA are falling apart, Looks like the end is in sight for one side (devil)

Ripfin

We are all bored, so just to lighten things up... ODA are falling apart, Looks like the end is in sight for one side (devil)

I disagree I left for personal reasons and nothing to do with Matt's leadership or the shape of the tribe.

DeletedUser

Well... You are not the only one quitting the world/quitting the tribe as far as I know... For the record, Dust and Shadow also left.

Edit: Fear just left.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18879

Exactly what I said. Matt is barely active and since he isn't around I got no reason to stay, tolerated food for far too long.

DeletedUser

Hmm, fear you leave then start attacking the tribe within a day, its good to see were your loyalty lies. ;). Also the hole point of being at war with someone is to noble them, so you already had food. Even though it may be a lot harder to noble them then maybe some of the other players around you your not the only one having to do that. I could of nobbled players around me but instead of doing what may be best for me I did what I thought would be best for my tribe over all and attacked the enemy, although because of SeemsLegiT's defending abilities so far to no succession. Not trying to be mean but when you say your loyalties lie with someone then turn around and attack their tribe it seems a little out of place.

DeletedUser91224

lol, Fear is one of those in TW who is quick to tell others what to do, but wont do it himself. He'll take the easy food, just to get bigger and to bully others around as it seems is his way. Wait, maybe I shouldnt be saying anything bad someone whos "known in TW."

Cant wait till Elie comes on and starts insulting me again. I love it when he makes himself look like an ass.

Thank god you two left ODA. Looks like our bad attitude count has gone down by 100%

DeletedUser

Ripfin is back in ODA

and for krovikan mist , well i think he could not impress his own tribe mates with his War stats , so had to leave ;)

DeletedUser

its not the first time Fear left his tribe and attacked his ex-tribemates within a day :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
EscobaRR Left 19th July 2013 - 10:05 37,204
dr.siyas Left 19th July 2013 - 10:05 39,589
Rumsey. Left 19th July 2013 - 01:06 110,461
Krovikan Mist Left 18th July 2013 - 23:04 261,922
Dust and Shadows Left 18th July 2013 - 20:04 106,537

Must have been a fun 12 hours in ODA :)

DeletedUser

NOTES: I had every one like Lakewind did.

EXCEPTION: 3 or 4 ODA player deleted their account, making them impossible to had them

EXCEPTION: Lavris wasn't added since he was on you side anyway, attack random tribes with all his troops to make them join you in the war and finally quit giving ODA his sitting making you able to have some super easy nobbling to do... So yeah... I don't really think its fair to mark it as |l|l|l

Side 1:
Tribes: ODA
Players: WithoutRegrets, dirtything, Mezonis, Ancient Mariner, Consumo, Doctor Lolwut, Th3 Riddl3r, BaldHeadedNinja, tysnd, Bugsyschofie, DaVike16, TWTank, DILL78, SneakyKohltrain, Dust and Shadows, Krovikan Mist, Rumsey.
Side 2:
Tribes: |l|l|l
Players: talm0ud, John-Doe.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 378
Side 2: 269
Difference: 109

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 23
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,564,984
Side 2: 1,501,557
Difference: 63,427

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,454
Side 2: 127,300
Difference: 77,846

chart

Ripfin

EXCEPTION: Lavris wasn't added since he was on you side anyway, attack random tribes with all his troops to make them join you in the war and finally quit giving ODA his sitting making you able to have some super easy nobbling to do... So yeah... I don't really think its fair to mark it as |l|l|l

Why didn't anyone tell me we had his account would have liked some easy villages, but then again C0V3RT was complaining about too many defenses in Lavris's villages so guess they were not easy.

DeletedUser

Say what you want but on our side, this is what we know:

[SPOIL]Pre-War: I have mail of Lavris saying he will join ODA as soon you guys would, but then change his mind with no reason and join |l|l|l (Coincidence?)

1- He said he left W69 (he stayed in the tribe)

2- He give is sitting to one of our member that then realise all is O was sent to a random tribe who, all of sudden, started to send support to ODA (Coincidence?)

3- After a day, we lost the sit out of no where (during the first day tough, Lavris had some incomings and we had the sit, making possible for us to move is D around, maybe that when C0v3rt try to take them at first?)

4- Info's come up one of ODA had the sit (It's also at that moment that the account quit the tribe, It's also then that ODA start taking villages. Coincidence?)

4.5- Rumor was saying it was someone who hacked it, but I don't believe it at all. I doubt ODA member would loose their time hacking people account.

5- Never heard about it since then but we didn't had any "spies" problem (But that another coincidence I guess, Or he will say he never had a spy despite the fact he said he had in the PnP?).[/SPOIL]

I mean... Turn it like you want, but it will take more then 2-3 "I don't know anything about it" comment to convince me other wise. And f he was so well defended, explain me how you guys could take his villages kinda easily but are yet to take our K46 members village Lakewind said would be so easy to take with "A single OP" in one of his previous post?

However, if you really care, the stat with Lavris in it put your nobbling from 9 to 12 and bring you to 74k in points against the opposing side. I checked.

EDIT:
BTW Asterios, I do not think you are lying, but I think you can get why I'm skeptical.

Ripfin

Say what you want but on our side, this is what we know:

[SPOIL]Pre-War: I have mail of Lavris saying he will join ODA as soon you guys would, but then change his mind with no reason and join |l|l|l (Coincidence?)

1- He said he left W69 (he stayed in the tribe)

2- He give is sitting to one of our member that then realise all is O was sent to a random tribe who, all of sudden, started to send support to ODA (Coincidence?)

3- After a day, we lost the sit out of no where (during the first day tough, Lavris had some incomings and we had the sit, making possible for us to move is D around, maybe that when C0v3rt try to take them at first?)

4- Info's come up one of ODA had the sit (It's also at that moment that the account quit the tribe, It's also then that ODA start taking villages. Coincidence?)

4.5- Rumor was saying it was someone who hacked it, but I don't believe it at all. I doubt ODA member would loose their time hacking people account.

5- Never heard about it since then but we didn't had any "spies" problem (But that another coincidence I guess, Or he will say he never had a spy despite the fact he said he had in the PnP?).[/SPOIL]

I mean... Turn it like you want, but it will take more then 2-3 "I don't know anything about it" comment to convince me other wise. And f he was so well defended, explain me how you guys could take his villages kinda easily but are yet to take our K46 members village Lakewind said would be so easy to take with "A single OP" in one of his previous post?

However, if you really care, the stat with Lavris in it put your nobbling from 9 to 12 and give you 20k more in points against the opposing side. I checked.

EDIT:
BTW Asterios, I do not think you are lying, but I think you can get why I'm skeptical.

1: no clue he left the world

2: what tribe was that? I know he was a target of Jager, yet notice he was taken out by SF who even one of your own tribe mates was saying they were supplying you guys with support and were friendly with Barcode

3: when we hit Lavris, noticed some of his defense was out and figured he sent to Barcode players like Shadowvenom

4: If an ODA player had the sit he could not gift Lavris's villages only the account owner could do that, but I did notice a lack of activity on Lavris's part.

4.5: have no word of a hacking

5: you still have spy problems ask Sch1z he knows :icon_wink:

as to our ops against you guys, they have met with problems and miscoordination what can I say no ones perfect and Murphy's law rules.

not saying your lying, but most likely what happened is player did quit game and left account unattended, or at least that is my feel of the situation.

DeletedUser

Do the details really matter? The Lavris account is gone chose to add him to the stats if you wish :)