Points of the best 40 players 1.806.002
Total points: 1.806.002
Average points: 51.600
Opponents defeated: 7.361.011 (8.)
» Highlight on map
» Tribal file (external link)
Members
Description
For everything, please mail Aaron on the Twin Juggernaut account. He will be happy to respond to all mails. Please begin all messages with 'Dear Sir Aaron'

~ME~ was founded by asterios the great.

Recruitment is Currently Closed. If we think you deserve to be here, we will find you...

For diplomacy, please contact Zephryn or Glethro.

For all other questions please dial 0.

trolololololol

With our Leader retiring It was voted to change tribe name since it is associated with him and he has removed himself, I never wanted the leadership nor desired it, it was left to me, so I shall do what I can and hope I am worthy of the trust Lakewind put in me.

but as to the new tribe name being founded by me it is only right, its a new name, with a new start, but same old war.

DeletedUser

Saying who the tribe is 'founded' by is pointless, that's just your own ego boost xD
'Yea yea 'MY' tribe!!!'

Lol you always set to make me laugh through your conceited views ^^

Ripfin

Saying who the tribe is 'founded' by is pointless, that's just your own ego boost xD
'Yea yea 'MY' tribe!!!'

there happy? I only went thru changing names and all didn't care what it said.

DeletedUser91224

'Yea yea 'MY' tribe!!!'

Hey Chernabog :)

DeletedUser91224

You mean you offered barcode peace because Fear is raping the whole tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

Fear had nothing to do with the decision for asking for peace, and Fear is far from "raping" our entire tribe. Again, please stop riding fears dick. You keep saying Fear this, Fear that, yet you've done nothing on your own.

DeletedUser18879

With overly qualified Rick as their leader, I predict that newly formed ~ME~ will enter it's golden age and dominate this world.

Ripfin said:
and yes Fear turned on Matt and Matt's tribe he is nothing but low level scum as far as i'm concerned, he is a leech and as soon as he lost a few nobles to Barcode he went whining from the tribe.

My oh my, just saw this! :icon_biggrin:
I'm not aware of losing nobles to Barcode, maybe you're obsessed with me a bit too much and dream about me losing troops.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well basically the only thing I got out of your and dust and shadows page rant is that Rip chickened out of an OP that he planned and now that the tables have turned heavily towards barcode, he wants out. He knows Barcode will never take him in. Dust and Shadows is in the same boat though on slightly a diffrent angle. He needs ODA and Barcode to keep "warring" to stay invisible. Unfortunatly for Dust, Fear dragged him through too many bad desicions - at least for Dusts account. Not much to say about Fear except he is a lone wolf and plays for himself. I can at least respect that. Dust is spamming the forums with senseless posts because he knows he is going down on a sinking ship knowing that he burned too many briges with old Story players that are now in Barcode.

Edit - Fear I can respect for being a lone wolf - it is Matts fault for taking him after what happened with Fear and Story. These patterns tend to repeat themselves.

You are just mad and raging that me and fear were the consequence of your tribe "Story" going down, you being as a shitty leader as first, and a shitty hugger as second.

As for barcode waring Oda, the only players actually doing that in YOUR WHOLE TRIBE, are toby after taking huge nukes and Iamnoobking who is the only one nobling Oda now,
So sit your ass down, and stop babling kid, and go on nobling noobs and internaling others, and let us do the job.

And Fyi, i am still on better terms with Barcode players more than you are. In case you doubt it, go ask them yourself, and the day i'll go down because of you will be the day i quit tw.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one should be surprised by this. Fear can beat ODA on his own and Story/Barcode have like 20 players better than ODA's best.

Go Team Fear & Barcode ))

DeletedUser110665

You are just mad and raging that me and fear were the consequence of your tribe "Story" going down, you being as a shitty leader as first, and a shitty hugger as second.

As for barcode waring Oda, the only players actually doing that in YOUR WHOLE TRIBE, are toby after taking huge nukes and Iamnoobking who is the only one nobling Oda now,
So sit your ass down, and stop babling kid, and go on nobling noobs and internaling others, and let us do the job.

And Fyi, i am still on better terms with Barcode players more than you are. In case you doubt it, go ask them yourself, and the day i'll go down because of you will be the day i quit tw.

Regards.

Then I guess you will be quiting tribalwars fairly soon. Secondly, nobody really cares about who you are friends with. Fact is you aren't getting into Barcode any time soon.

DeletedUser

Then I guess you will be quiting tribalwars fairly soon. Secondly, nobody really cares about who you are friends with. Fact is you aren't getting into Barcode any time soon.

First off all, let me enlighten you on something kid, barcode members came to me first and told me they want me in, and that is why venom opened a pole in your forums to see who agrees and as far as i remember most of them said yes/ So let me say it again, i know your IQ level is too low to understand it from the first time,Barcode members came and told us: (me and rumsey) they want us in, and not the opposite. Iamnoobking and fox and chernabog can tell you this,
You can keep your precious Barcode cause anw i wasn't willing to join it after my talk with Nathan on skype. And stop babling and throwing words, you want me to quit, come and make me quit instead of yawning like a cat in your little Felis.

At least i wasn't the one who got threatened by his tribe to be kicked and internaled when you kicked blacky from your account and they made you get him back under the threat of kicking you out and nobling you. You don't even have control over your own account kitty.

Now shu shu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could we fight more and argue here less ?

Wait ur still alive :O if it wasn't for morale u would be long gone by now ;)

And Shmuel and elie stop arguing its a pointless argument to have

DeletedUser

So what do outside viewers think of this...scuffle between tribes..?