Breaking News : Aircraft carrier sunk in the pacific Ocean

hurod

Not surprised to see that all w69 forum is full of Varyag. :lol:

Good luck, Gar!

DeletedUser68098

Considering Varyag might have some help from Method their k54 might not be hopeless after all. Well played.

If Method really is helping Varyag in this war LOL :icon_eek:

Erig

Its very likely with the "persuasion" thats been going on :p Why would they leave themselves vulnerable in k54?

DeletedUser68098

Nah I believe it man. I guess it makes sense in a way. Why would Method allow 1 UP to take out Varyag. It just opens up the door to 1 UP vs Method in the future. At least this way they can scoop up some 1 UP villas and keep that safety cushion of Varyag between them and 1 UP.

Varyag majorly benefits by having Method at their back in obvious ways for the short term.

Seems like a win win situation for everyone but 1 UP.

DeletedUser108039

Nah I believe it man. I guess it makes sense in a way. Why would Method allow 1 UP to take out Varyag. It just opens up the door to 1 UP vs Method in the future. At least this way they can scoop up some 1 UP villas and keep that safety cushion of Varyag between them and 1 UP.

Varyag majorly benefits by having Method at their back in obvious ways for the short term.

Seems like a win win situation for everyone but 1 UP.

Lol and if varyag win there just not going to attack method ?? this is a little confusing as to they can help varyag but thats who they have a bigger border with and will fight in the future.. we win probably fight us in the future ... it is a war game you know ? so i don't get how method and varyag hugging helps method in anyway ?

Other than leaving varyag still with the bigger border and no one at there backs to stop them steam rolling method hmm ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68098

I dont have a dog in this fight mate I was just making a observation.

I said "it benefits Varyag in the short term" as it allows them breathing room to focus on 1 UP.

Method benefits by not having to fight Varyag and 1 UP at once.

Either way all three would be fighting in the future. By my math a 2v1 beats a 1v1v1

Not much else to say just a simple observation after studying the Map in top tribes for about 10 seconds. Plus 1 UP is currently ranked number one. Why not take the opportunity to chip at the strongest point wise tribe in world 69.

EDIT: I dont even know if it is confirmed or not that Method has sided with Varyag.

DeletedUser85711

Shame you guys didn't step up 3-5 weeks ago.. I was ready to brawl :icon_cool:. Ah well, good luck ladies -- especially those at Varyag.

DeletedUser108039

I said "it benefits Varyag in the short term" as it allows them breathing room to focus on 1 UP.

Either way all three would be fighting in the future. By my math a 2v1 beats a 1v1v1

Not much else to say just a simple observation after studying the Map in top tribes for about 10 seconds. Plus 1 UP is currently ranked number one. Why not take the opportunity to chip at the strongest point wise tribe in world 69.

EDIT: I dont even know if it is confirmed or not that Method has sided with Varyag.

I see merits to all things they can do but i guess its up to them what they do i'm sure both 1 UP and varyag be ready for anything :p or you would think.

And chris you still in varyag i thought you quit lol :p ? i would of included you in jacks survival guide had i known :O

DeletedUser100466

War status:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Varyag
Side 2:
Tribes: 1 UP

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 95,669
Difference: 95,669

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If 1 UP win, METHOD will have to fight 1 UP. If varyag win, METHOD will have to fight varyag. Either way, they will have to fight one of these two tribes who will likely merge at the end of the war.

If METHOD had acted to gangbang varyag, they could have split the spoils of war to put them into a better position to fight 1 UP afterwards.

METHOD really are playing quite the fools thinking helping varyag will secure them a lifelong alliance. If varyag win, there will ultimately be war with METHOD. There is no way around it.

DeletedUser93066

Shame you guys didn't step up 3-5 weeks ago.. I was ready to brawl :icon_cool:. Ah well, good luck ladies -- especially those at Varyag.

I think Chris Just quit cause he sensed 1UP will declare on them. He is a pensy! I dare you coming back and prove it you aren't scared of it!

DeletedUser85711

If 1 UP win, METHOD will have to fight 1 UP. If varyag win, METHOD will have to fight varyag. Either way, they will have to fight one of these two tribes who will likely merge at the end of the war.

If METHOD had acted to gangbang varyag, they could have split the spoils of war to put them into a better position to fight 1 UP afterwards.

METHOD really are playing quite the fools thinking helping varyag will secure them a lifelong alliance. If varyag win, there will ultimately be war with METHOD. There is no way around it.
1 UP would steal all the spoils worth stealing and everyone knows it. That's how it always goes, the bigger tribe gets the biggest gains. There's also the fact that 1 UP doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to diplo.
I think Chris Just quit cause he sensed 1UP will declare on them. He is a pensy! I dare you coming back and prove it you aren't scared of it!

Ara try getting you to convince me? :p

Considering the amount of times I saved random accounts of yours....

DeletedUser

581402_692803714079270_1856262028_n.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol and if varyag win there just not going to attack method ?? this is a little confusing as to they can help varyag but thats who they have a bigger border with and will fight in the future.. we win probably fight us in the future ... it is a war game you know ? so i don't get how method and varyag hugging helps method in anyway ?

Other than leaving varyag still with the bigger border and no one at there backs to stop them steam rolling method hmm ?

Its simply so Varyag can go after us without having to watch their back. It just protects them from being gangbanged. Now Varyag can focus on us and then hit 1 UP

DeletedUser

I second that METHOD are the ones playing the fools. But then again, I don't think METHOD ever had or has the balls to go against Varyag. IMO right now for METHOD to declare on Angry would be a good time as 1UP and Varyag are both busy.

DeletedUser

I vote METHOD disband and all delete their accounts so there is a large area of barb villages Which would make me smile a little :)

DeletedUser54046

if anyone was to do that it would be the commonwealth, just to troll us all :p