How long do we have to wait...?

DeletedUser95593

Lol, look at that noob jumping tribes all the time.

Is there anyone decent in the top 20, or are they all just leeches nobling easy vills? :S

Anyone wanna take a wager the "krovikan empire" falls like a sack of shit the minute someone decent hits him? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there anyone decent in the top 20, or are they all just leeches nobling easy vills? :S

Anyone wanna take a wager the "krovikan empire" falls like a sack of shit the minute someone decent hits him? :)

http://www.twstats.com/en69/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=9785055

BRTky.jpg

Deleted User - 10770065

For me, Choco is the same. He started the world as the 1 UP duke and remains to be :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

To be honest, Krovikan Mist looks like a better player than most of the top 20 players. He's one of the few with a decent ODD score along with a great ODA score.

DeletedUser95593

Can we not confuse having OD with being a good player please?

DeletedUser

OD may not equal skill, but they certainly are correlated.

DeletedUser

:lol: so what you're saying is skill isn't quantifiable in any way, shape or form. Because clearly you think points aren't correlated with skill either.

DeletedUser98883

I for one hope this war doesnt happen anytime soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What he means is a good player is created upon many variables.

DeletedUser

To be honest, Krovikan Mist looks like a better player than most of the top 20 players. He's one of the few with a decent ODD score along with a great ODA score.

Maybe he looks good on paper, or on twstats, but I like to judge a player on more than just that and their points.

DeletedUser

Yeah you have to take into account things like how funny they are or what computer they have.

DeletedUser

Yeah choco is on the right lines, lifting is an important factor.