Rate The Player Above

• Thread starter DeletedUser108786
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Ninja Turkey!!

and remember...you asked!

Points: 4/10 - Not very good considering you started with the rest of us. Out of your 7 Conquers 5 were barbs. Need to work on that!
Area: 5/10 - While i typically like that location...you will have a hard time sticking around. The only thing that might save you is morale. I give a low rating only due to your size and proximity to good tribes.
Tribe: 2/10 - Low member counts are good...if the members are good. This does not look to be the case with KNIGHT. I am shocked you are still around. OD (both) are very poor.
OD: 2/10 - Not there...need to work on attacking players. It will get your ODA up.

Good luck. If you are new...keep learning...and ask questions!

IGN: YouSett?

uldza

YouSett?

Points: 8/10 - Around top 250 but get extra points because all except 1 conquer was against players.
Area: 5/10 - You seem to have 2 clusters, 1 deep inside your tribe and other near Method and 1 UP which means you have a hard time finding targets to take and not much room to expand.
Tribe: 9/10 - Rank 3 tribe, what more to say.
OD: 7/10 - You seem to have a fair amount of ODA for your size which just means you had to clear villages to take them. You also have some ODD which means you were attacked but it seems it has been nothing big.

IGN: Turtle Swag

DeletedUser

Welcome to the forums Ninja Turkey!!

and remember...you asked!

Points: 4/10 - Not very good considering you started with the rest of us. Out of your 7 Conquers 5 were barbs. Need to work on that!
Area: 5/10 - While i typically like that location...you will have a hard time sticking around. The only thing that might save you is morale. I give a low rating only due to your size and proximity to good tribes.
Tribe: 2/10 - Low member counts are good...if the members are good. This does not look to be the case with KNIGHT. I am shocked you are still around. OD (both) are very poor.
OD: 2/10 - Not there...need to work on attacking players. It will get your ODA up.

Good luck. If you are new...keep learning...and ask questions!

IGN: YouSett?

yeah i had a pretty bad start (my own fault) this is my first world back (besides 68) in 2 years so im very rusty, about the barbs and my tribe, we are extremely defensive (hence us still being around lol) and i nobled barbs only to strengthen my defenses in the area.
thanks for the ratings though, only way to improve is through constructive criticism :)

also is my oda bad? i would say 100k is a good oda score for my size?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109389

Turtle Swag

Points:9/10 You are up there, almost top 40 and started a little late, at this rate, you'll be top 40, 30 soon
Area: 7.5/ You are a little boxed in up north, but down south you got some food, unless there is a alliance there, you got some place to grow, but that mean going towards the core
Tribe: 9/10 Not much to say, no.2 tribe with reletavly low member count, good member/players. All in all, a very good tribe
OD: 9/10 Very good ODA, killing lots a troops, working hard for your villas, that is good

IGN:DoZy DonutZ

DeletedUser54578

Donutz
Points : 9/10 Very Good given your starting time. Some internals but that's okay.
Area : 3/10 Minimal nobleworthy targets. Bad, could be worse if your tribe is on civil terms with RU, 1up to the east will definitely be looking to expand into your k.
Tribe: ?/10 Ne'er heard of it, I'm bad at judging tribes, (or just in general). :(
OD : 8/10 Pretty Good for your size.
ign same as forum

DeletedUser100507

zewei585

Points: 9/10 no complaints aha at first glance looks like some decent conquers
Area: 8/10 quite a few of these templars and jagers around ya, if your not in any diplomacy with them then you got alot of targets
Tribe: 10/10 cant complain, hav'nt heard anything bad but then again i don't bother looking at other tribes
OD: 9/10 good for your size obviously didnt get handed villages easily, that does mean you lost a fair few troops aswell.

.Facepalm

DeletedUser

.Facepalm

Area: 6/10 Lots of barbs you could noble lols.
Tribe: 7/10 Seem like an okay tribe, in a war that seemed to be pointless. Recruited nom players which is kinda dumb.
OD: 3/10 Lower ODT then your points is kinda shocking tbh. Shows you havent worked for them.

Balerion

DeletedUser109389

Donutz
Points : 9/10 Very Good given your starting time. Some internals but that's okay.
Area : 3/10 Minimal nobleworthy targets. Bad, could be worse if your tribe is on civil terms with RU, 1up to the east will definitely be looking to expand into your k.
Tribe: ?/10 Ne'er heard of it, I'm bad at judging tribes, (or just in general). :(
OD : 8/10 Pretty Good for your size.
ign same as forum

We got no relations with RU, and 1up, we know they are comming after us when ~RR~ is out of the way

DeletedUser112079

Balerion

Points 8/10 Some internals but top 50 is still very respectable
Area 2/10 Clusterf***ed very little to no room for growth.
Tribe 9/10 I like Angry, especially since they demolished Nom. However being a core tribe may leave them prone to a gangbang if they dont play diplomacy right.
OD 8/10 A great OD, however could show a shortage of nukes and lack of being tested in the defensive aspect of the game.

ign RobzOG

DeletedUser

Points 7/10 decent points, still room to grow (i cant talk much at the moment though)
area 7/10 not fantastic but good potential to grow out
tribe 8/10 Dont know too much but it appeared they got pushed back quite a bit by imbred
OD 6/10 Not a great OD but shows that you may still have some nukes in storage.

ign Blade Phoenix

mar1n3c0rp5

Points 7/10 Close to top 100 which is respectable
Area 6/10 Kinda clustered but Varyag war should give you good options to grow
Tribe 9/10 Top tribe can't complain, extra point on there for Alexis Breeze♥
OD 8/10 High ODA, low ODD you've laid down the hurt, but haven't gotten much back. Varyag not donating any OD to you? :p

IGN CaliKil.

DeletedUser95593

Points 7/10 Rank 65, though you started in the core.
Area 5/10 Angry are a very clustered tribe and unless you move or they declare on varyag, your position isn't a particularly good one.
Tribe 7/10 Other than your war with NOM I haven't really heard anything about Angry (which is probably a good thing). Being a core tribe you might get boxed in so you'll have to hope your diplomacy is sound if you were to declare on someone.
OD 7/10 ODA is the same as your rank, nothing wrong with that. :)

Han Solo.

DeletedUser108039

Points 9/10 rank 38 doing well Choco pops
Area 8/10 with method merge there is lots of food for you to eat but also growing chance of others trying to take it
Tribe 3/10 have no respect for Varyag at all they allway's call foul when there the ones working an angle it seems. " And you really should be in 1 UP :p" lol
OD 7/10 high ODA meaning you had to fight for the villages costing you more troops that is not good.

The Black Reaper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105443

Points : 10/10 rank 28 (clap clap) i dont have to say anything..the rank tells ;)
Area: 9/ 10 with varyag near = = more to kill. .
Tribe: 10/10 i have high regards on this tribe..astonishing as always
OD: 8/10 OD tells stable nobling

Lucy Heartfilia

DeletedUser

Lucy Heartfilia

5/10 too low considering you started on may28th.
Area : 6/10 Away from the big players of varyag and jager and you are closer to the rim . And not boxed up by the tribe .
Tribe : 5 /10 Not a great tribe i guess , havent heard much about them and they are sharing borders with varyag and jager so thats a bad thing for them as if any one of the big tribe goes for them , rimming them wont be that hard.
OD : 6/10 OD rank is higher than the rank so thats a good thing , Though you have low ODA :/

ign ​alexis breeze

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 Started on may 28th, but in the core so understandable (some internals)
Area: 7/10 On the front lines with varyag so villages for you to take which you have done so
Tribe: 8/10 A core tribe that has done very well for the moment...can't judge more until the war with varyag progresses
OD: 10/10 Is very good you have shown you can fight on the front lines against varyag and also take some villages from them at a cost

Kernel404

DeletedUser108039

Points: 7/10 Started on 18th June, some nice villages nobled
Area:
7/10 near varyag and possible in future PFF but still places to grow so decent area
Tribe:
6/10 I don't know much about ADHD but thats not a bad thing flying under the radar no doubt will have good players and being able to fly under the radar without a gang bang is allway's good.
OD:
8/10 decent ODA and ODD shows you have have defended your villages and attacked also.

The Black Reaper