Thoughts!??!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

DeletedUser108402

Glad to see the externals have picked up. not sure why im posting here. but seems like the other ones are getting on topic and dont want to ruin them :)

DeletedUser108402

Just because im fat you dont have to make fun of me while i walk down the hall :icon_cry:

DeletedUser59417

Glad to see the externals have picked up. not sure why im posting here. but seems like the other ones are getting on topic and dont want to ruin them :)

You jinked it and now forums are dead again. Way to go dude.

DeletedUser108402

hey just because the guy in the donut suit runs when i walk down the street doesnt mean that all food runs from me. well actually.... they do :(

DeletedUser112655

So what are everyones thoughts on w70. Everyone's so quiet, and it's disconcerting, if this were a high school lunch table I would be making an awkward turtle!

So my take is obviously there is some sort of unspoken tension between rank 1/2 tribes. I feel like its sexual tension and at some point they are just gonna go ahead and do it and merge, and everyone in the world will just hate their merger baby. But that's just me, otherwise everyone in this world seems to have their heads firmly stuffed up their rear end, err I mean they take things too seriously, and are all trying to be super l33t!! Maybe idk! But more seriously seems like a slow world, but a nice atmosphere I wish more people would venture there heads out here and speak more candidly. Then again if I were new I might be afraid of the onslaught of comments from the super cool older players. Then again I've only been here 3 or 4 days so what do I know!

Give me your take on this world!!!?!!! Do you like it? Will you stick around????!?!?!? Will you reminisce in future worlds about how great this one was in comparison to others or will you forget it in the never ending drudgery that is tw.

Hopefully people respond and dont make things super awk. Like that time I tried to talk to the cool kids in school :(

They are not as talkative in this world as they were on world 6 Matt, and the quote at the bottom suits you :)

DeletedUser112657

Forums really are quite dead.. Can somebody be overly mean about someone else? Just to create some tension and discussion.

Hey, all of you. None of you are close to being equally good as eachother. Not even remotely!

Yep. That did just happen.

Uh huh.

HeftySmurf

The forums will stay dead, it seems pnp and enjoying the forums are not allowed in the modern day anymore.

DeletedUser112655

I hear dead and no fun, and no fun allowed? Geez maybe tribal wars forum is dead now? Well to announce myself I am a world 1 and a world 6 player. However world 6 was more fun. Loved the whole ORD, Smurf, HIRE thing that went on. Finally it ended with Best. Anyways suggestion would be to find something to talk about.

First off we all know that top two tribes of every world either does merge or they fight it out till one asks for a cease fire and then they merge lol or if they are really strong they will just stay who they are through out the entire game. Now knowing that it is very hard to start a tribe and keep it going for 3 years with out a melt down I would say the first two would happen. Mergers suck so much we all know this sometimes they flop sometimes the work really well but you always know at any time they can run a muck and things get crazy.