Side 2:
Tribes: SAGA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 2
Difference: 63

chart

Well If anyone would take time in looking Where they are on the map, maybe you would know why he isn't Attack Barb so much and attacking Saga so much more.

.dan.101

He's had plenty of time to do something v BARB as well. He's been a non-entity since before he was even duke.

I think I remember tagging fakes on a sit the day MM declared though. So go team Hardly!

DeletedUser104695

He did nothing before SAGA declared so thats a non starter.

Either way, a duke should have presence everywhere on the battlefield. He should be the first to attack, first to send D, and the last to pull.

I dont give a damn where he is on the map, at the very least he could send fakes to help out his tribe mates, seems he only cares about personal growth though.

Lafr0062

He did nothing before SAGA declared so thats a non starter.

Either way, a duke should have presence everywhere on the battlefield. He should be the first to attack, first to send D, and the last to pull.

I dont give a damn where he is on the map, at the very least he could send fakes to help out his tribe mates, seems he only cares about personal growth though.

Dude, you sound like idiot when you post, you have no idea and just yapping for no reason

#takethegame2seriously

Soberknight

Dude, you sound like idiot when you post, you have no idea and just yapping for no reason

#takethegame2seriously

Thats a harsh statement. You may not agree with his post but its definitely not bs what he writes.

stec, I do want to point out the point you tried to make was inactivity of the duke of MM. Proof was shown that account is not inactive and then you go try and blame him for not being on every frontline...

Its not that i agree or disagree but its not the way to convince me of your point...

.dan.101

He's not inactive, and no body was saying he was. Just pointing out his marked dislike in doing any thing that resembles war-like actions v his tribe's main threat.

His record v SAGA does not excuse that in the slightest.

DeletedUser102628

He's not inactive, and no body was saying he was. Just pointing out his marked dislike in doing any thing that resembles war-like actions v his tribe's main threat.

His record v SAGA does not excuse that in the slightest.

#ThisGuyGetsIt2013.

DeletedUser104695

Thats a harsh statement. You may not agree with his post but its definitely not bs what he writes.

stec, I do want to point out the point you tried to make was inactivity of the duke of MM. Proof was shown that account is not inactive and then you go try and blame him for not being on every frontline...

Its not that i agree or disagree but its not the way to convince me of your point...

I didnt state he was inactive, just doing nothing in the war against us. Personally I think its bad leadership, just my opinion but if the tribe you're leading is losing the war with someone, you AT LEAST send fakes over to help your tribe mates. Seems like Crucial doesnt really care much for the Practice Makes Perfects, and the Searching For A Lifes on the front line, as long as his account is growing.

Stellar work.

erik.cartman

honestly i dnt care about all this drama and mumbo jumbo

1st off congrats to BARB, for pulling it together and turning the tide of the war
this is an amazing tribe, the leadership team is so awesome, they way they work together it rejuvinates the players with in and makes us work harder not only for the team for our self as well, GREAT JOB Guys

2ndly i think it needs to be mentioned here
REBEL my friend you're just a freak of nature
you're #1 in ODA, #2 in ODD and #1 in ODT

you lost the most villages originally where anyone else would have lost hope, you turned the tide and now are leadering by alot more
you have the highers troops killed in this war out of anyone
in fact today you got both attacker of the day adn defender of the day
you've been under constant attack the entire duration of the war

and you're just awesome
and you're my hero, lol :)

DeletedUser

I didnt say PMP wasnt active, I said the account was sabotaged days before a BARB Op then dumped.As for SFAL, You have been given one side of a story, To which their are two sides.-Coffee Troll

You're right coffee, completely right… theres always two stories, one that's right… the other thats wrong, which do you want to believe? the fabricated one or the one with facts behind them?

Let me make this short and sweet for you, but to the point… heres what lead to my departure.

- Rawr continuously gets attacked; No worries there shrugs it off, it's an OP.
- Rawr continuously get attacked more, ask for a sit none given; okay shrugs it off (Will Note: One did offer, but I misinterpreted their message and was already gone by time they clarified for me.)
- Rawr finds trains coming to his villages, post them within a 24-48hr notice not sure on exact time; No snipes, thinks to himself people must be waiting until closer.
- Rawr is finally at 14,000 inc's 140 nobles and 16hrs left until trains finally land, wonder where those snipes were? No where to be seen… 2 Brave souls extended their hand in help while the others were doing something else, god knows what. However 1 of those brave souls only came to the rescue a bit to late and doubtful he was able to help with them all and plus it was late already my mind has been made.

While I liked playing with MM and the players in there, I questioned myself why I spend my nights defending up until 6am in the morning for a tribe who didn't care to help? When PMP was attacked all came to his aid, but in the end that came around and bit you in the bum, to many individualistic people in that tribe, until they're attacked then it's different, while I by far from claim to be a saint or helped out a lot with sits but when people asked me for support it was given, when people asked for snipes it was given. Though with all that being said if I was given the opportunity to play with them I would do it, despite all that has happen, Id do it cause it was fun and TW isn't fun without people you enjoyed playing with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser67103

Hahaa damn this is hella funny..

well like I said this war was going to be an interesting one and well now that the cat is out the bag,we don't
need to say I told you so,but hey you guy's(MM) make it hard.

anyway's like other's have said once the going get's tough and a tribe loses an account's no matter the reason,they begin the yell inactives..weak account's and such..please try some New excuse,I remmeber when those 2 account's(PmP,Search) were highly active and now they exist nomore,and no it's not a flame to Rawr,just a flame on the MM tribe to sink into the Book of excuses...just give us our pat on our back and say good job..why hate on our progress nomatter how it was done.

Anyway's to my friend rawr or those I spoke to on the account-I told you I had something for you..wish ya luck next time mate and well I understand the reason you left,eitherway It was fun while it lasted:)

anyway's let's stop the bickering and let's see some fact's..iin other word's let's see some stat's:

Forever:

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Players: StonedNoble
Side 2:
Tribes: MM
Players: Practice Makes Perfect, Searching for a life

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 352
Side 2: 274
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,236,520
Side 2: 2,328,872
Difference: 907,648

chart

Last Month:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 313
Side 2: 214
Difference: 99

chart

Side 1: 2,870,660
Side 2: 1,804,273
Difference: 1,066,387

chart

Last week:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 127
Side 2: 60
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 1,168,045
Side 2: 470,090
Difference: 697,955

chart

Last 48 Hour's:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 6
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 244,797
Side 2: 37,768
Difference: 207,029

chart

Last 24 Hour's:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 3
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 158,416
Side 2: 21,587
Difference: 136,829

chart
So eitherway I look at it were winning the war.I included all kicked account's since MM like's to save stat's:p
anyway's so far so good,we said we wasn't a pushover's and now we proved it by making our comeback,I expect more intensity from MM in the later day's as this war still has some miles on it so again GL MM and Great job to my Mate's in Barb:D
!BM!

DeletedUser

(yawn) Bm, You talk big Im still waiting to be attacked, Ohh thats right BARB doesn't attack people they know will just destroy whatever they throw at them.

But ill bide my time and wait, Sooner or later you have to attack a real account.

No matter rawr's excuses hes still ditched and ran like a hoe, Couldn't snipe his own inc trains?, he did jack all to defend his own account apparently, He knows full well i would have taken his sit if asked, but yet never did, Instead said he was enjoying it, Then quits without a word to anyone besides a mass excuse message sent to a select few.

Now, If you attack me, There wont be any excuses, Nor will their be any bitching.

It would be a real fight.

I await your reply ohh glorious one. >.<

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser67103

(yawn) Bm, You talk big Im still waiting to be attacked, Ohh thats right BARB doesn't attack people they know will just destroy whatever they throw at them.

But ill bide my time and wait, Sooner or later you have to attack a real account.

No matter rawr's excuses hes still ditched and ran like a hoe, Couldn't snipe his own inc trains?, he did jack all to defend his own account apparently, He knows full well i would have taken his sit if asked, but yet never did, Instead said he was enjoying it, Then quits without a word to anyone besides a mass excuse message sent to a select few.

Now, If you attack me, There wont be any excuses, Nor will their be any bitching.

It would be a real fight.

I await your reply ohh glorious one. >.<

-

Coffee Troll
:D
I don't talk big,I talk fact's..though you may not agree it is the truth as you haven't denied any of it.You state that we need to attack active player's,well last time I checked we have attacked active MM player's,it's not our fault they quit and or abandon there post.
Now you state that we need to attack "Real" account's,last time I checked you was our prime focus in k52 and your account went Barb..who's to say you won't do the same and run to Nuts!..haha

Well nomatter how it happened were in the lead so deal with it coffee...sheesh have a donut:p

Well now I aknowledge your challenge,and well like the saying goes "Every Dog Has His Day".
you will have your turn mate,just wait in line with the rest of your mate's;)
!BM!

DeletedUser

Why do we have to attack you? - Don t see a reason why it must be done. We have nothing to prove to you or any of the MM crew. Stats speak for themselves. GL to both sides.

Soberknight

honestly i dnt care about all this drama and mumbo jumbo

1st off congrats to BARB, for pulling it together and turning the tide of the war
this is an amazing tribe, the leadership team is so awesome, they way they work together it rejuvinates the players with in and makes us work harder not only for the team for our self as well, GREAT JOB Guys

2ndly i think it needs to be mentioned here
REBEL my friend you're just a freak of nature
you're #1 in ODA, #2 in ODD and #1 in ODT

you lost the most villages originally where anyone else would have lost hope, you turned the tide and now are leadering by alot more
you have the highers troops killed in this war out of anyone
in fact today you got both attacker of the day adn defender of the day
you've been under constant attack the entire duration of the war

and you're just awesome
and you're my hero, lol :)

Thanx for giving me an opportunity to quote one of my favourite movie quotes :) I love you for it!

[video=youtube;mxuHYVmWlmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxuHYVmWlmU[/video]

About those thinking of quitting. I have these action figures you can play with, TW can be very boring game :)
[SPOIL]
pulp-gimpbox.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Always knew BARB would turn it around :icon_smile:

funny-gifs-fight.gif

Good job guys keep it up!

Psihic

Its pretty simple.

BARB uses a certain strategy. We have made a longish term plan on how bring your tribe down. For now, it is working. And no, it is not you who will tell us who to attack and who not.