Wars

simonclue

:icon_smile:

I notice everyone is talking about top tribes and players.

Hadn't see a thread about wars so i guess i can make one.

Any ideas on which tribes is at war and who is winning who and also which tribes is currently in control of each continent

DeletedUser112272

:icon_smile:

I notice everyone is talking about top tribes and players.

Hadn't see a thread about wars so i guess i can make one.

Any ideas on which tribes is at war and who is winning who and also which tribes is currently in control of each continent

see ingame war rankings

DeletedUser108799

If you want you can add this :p

Side 1:
Tribes: Who?
Side 2:
Tribes: Scorch

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 1
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52,179
Side 2: 4,227
Difference: 47,952

chart

DeletedUser

My source within PWND! informed me of a little war over in K64 between them and a coalition of around 14 tribes.

He explained to me that after being caught off guard within the early moments of the skirmish with some surprising cross-coalition coordination from the 'Allies' PWND! Struck back by clearing key members within the ​Coalition and removing them from the game entirely causing obvious disarray within their ranks and a sudden collapse in any kind of logical strategic moves as shown by the shambles sent at a member of PWND! that included the use of mass spears in several "Nukes" by Heaven and Escape in the vain attempt to clear a single village.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out out although it would appear PWND! will spend the next few weeks conquering what they will and preforming a general clean up of omni-shambles presented by the large ​coalition.

Here are some basic stats from the past 48 hours.

Side 1:
Tribes: PWND!

Side 2:
Tribes: Heaven, MASQ, ARGH, VIRGIN, Escape, *WC*, *WC*2, -WE-, -WE1-, -WEA-, TBH, TBH2, TBH3, TBH4

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 42,869
Side 2: 7,370
Difference: 35,499

chart

Happy Hunting PWND!

DeletedUser

Alone the thought of a "coalition" of 14 tribes gives me headaches..

DeletedUser

Good luck and good job to pwnd in this battle - gotta hate the family tribes and 10 noblings in the past 48 hours isn't too shabby a start to the conflict either if this is the case.

DeletedUser112681

Definitely hope PWND wins, fine work on their part hitting the head of the snake so to speak.

DeletedUser108039

[spoil]
My source within PWND! informed me of a little war over in K64 between them and a coalition of around 14 tribes.

He explained to me that after being caught off guard within the early moments of the skirmish with some surprising cross-coalition coordination from the 'Allies' PWND! Struck back by clearing key members within the ​Coalition and removing them from the game entirely causing obvious disarray within their ranks and a sudden collapse in any kind of logical strategic moves as shown by the shambles sent at a member of PWND! that included the use of mass spears in several "Nukes" by Heaven and Escape in the vain attempt to clear a single village.

It will be interesting to see how this pans out out although it would appear PWND! will spend the next few weeks conquering what they will and preforming a general clean up of omni-shambles presented by the large ​coalition.

Here are some basic stats from the past 48 hours.

Side 1:
Tribes: PWND!

Side 2:
Tribes: Heaven, MASQ, ARGH, VIRGIN, Escape, *WC*, *WC*2, -WE-, -WE1-, -WEA-, TBH, TBH2, TBH3, TBH4

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 2
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 42,869
Side 2: 7,370
Difference: 35,499

chart

Happy Hunting PWND!
[/spoil]

I see PWND! winning as tribes like -WE-, -WE1-, -WEA-, TBH, TBH2, TBH3, TBH4 and ARGH. are terrible i have been dealing with them on my corner of the rim and they use threats by saying you are going to be at war with 6 tribes as if 6 noob tribes can do anything.

But hey thats not saying all are bad but the ones i mentiond way they conduct themselves with trying to form a mass noob alliance against PWND! threatening other tribes with war against 6 tribes and more is pointless they cant even defend against my account and its one account? there terrible lol.

simonclue

Lol

Well AO and OA is about to take on *RISE* and -RISE- which is my tribe. War hasn't declare yet but lots of incomings (maybe fakes) from them. Not sure if we can win but we will fight our best. Will post results later on when war starts :)