??? vs SPAM

DeletedUser105718

Er. Spam has already won the world. Don't the current stats show it quite clearly?

If "???" players want to end the world already & if spam wants to end the world then I see no issues in them recruiting.

DeletedUser109217

i have respect for members and i give loyalte to my tribe and honer the tribes wishes this is what i do to any tribe i join now if that tribe dont honer there wishes then i see no point being there i have worked like that on all my TW time i play to win and win fair some members tribe hop looking for a easy ride there the ones who dont deserve to be in a tribe plus i always look at members stats to see just what they have done in wars before i would entertane them so lets just say that last player who left ??? and gave a sorry story as to why he was leaving did not bother me if he was in ??? or not as his war stats were nil so players like that i dont have respect or any loylte for and for spam to take him in well were is the honer to your tribe there by taking a no hoper in who prob cry wolf wen attacked

DeletedUser109217

im always here may not post but read every day looks like you boys and girls are on form at the moment

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
im always here may not post but read every day looks like you boys and girls are on form at the moment

Sounds good, seems lots of you guys are wanting to go to our tribe...Lol from the looks of it you'll get burned/.... :)

DeletedUser105935

i know i wanna cry

theo no need for pnp anymore its a matter of time

DeletedUser109217

dont forget time is a grate healer as well your on top doing good but things can change fast in TW land

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
dont forget time is a grate healer as well your on top doing good but things can change fast in TW land

I remember... there was time your Leaders or maybe some of your leaders are gloating here on how good things are going on in your tribe, telling everybody were on a verge of collapse,telling lies that there is discontent on some of the players our players in Spam and will leave Spam on a whim, on how succesfull your opps are and how they belittle our capabilities as players and leaders....Maybe I'm mistaken but as you could see were doing good even with partial power of our tribe were ok and happy on whats happening to the world...

Only changes I could see now are that your group will mass delete, your southern members will leave because of discontent or maybe some will make a new tribe.....Your tribe don't work good together, Ive saw some post in skype some of your leaders posting lies on your players in the south(Sweet misery group) calling them cowards which are fighting the strongest team in our tribe...

Correct me if im wrong...Or please correct me if all my infos are not accurate..

DeletedUser

You SPAM guys are a funny joke...You have surrounded me by red you are so good

Only you surrounded me with red by recruiting people around me, even accts that came from my own tribe before all this secret crap

And still surrounding some of us with all your impressive recruiting you have yet to make any real progress as far as fighting goes...keep it coming even after you recruit your way to the win you can still kiss my ass...you got nothing to be proud of

ashoka1

Agreed we got nothing to be proud of.

We are all nubs.

You guys are awesome and because its below your dignity to war us noobs..you are losing and will Mass delete.

DeletedUser105718

Spam obviously has nothing on ???. They only managed to win by using sorcery.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You SPAM guys are a funny joke...You have surrounded me by red you are so good

Only you surrounded me with red by recruiting people around me, even accts that came from my own tribe before all this secret crap

And still surrounding some of us with all your impressive recruiting you have yet to make any real progress as far as fighting goes...keep it coming even after you recruit your way to the win you can still kiss my ass...you got nothing to be proud of

Hey, look at your tribe first, your tribe is more than 99 + players because of mass recruiting different players from 2 tribes TCR and AI, if you could recruit GOD you'll recruit them also, the funny thing about all of this is that even with all those recruiting you can't even have a decent lead in conquers, leaving all your frontline players exposed and not sending them support, youll be attacked soon enough Troublesome, they finish Reborn first after that you...:icon_cool:

DeletedUser105935

trbl why make yourself look stupid

andre is being munched reborn is dead your meat sheildin god is deadmuzz man was taken from front and is internalling his way back you are fihtingand i have respect for that but dont come on here and post rubbish like that