A Cautionary Tale

DeletedUser

This is the story of an eager young player called Lord Teemo situated roughly in the center of K54. In this tale, we explore how loneliness, disillusionment and an inflated sense of self worth drives a boy to narcissistic extremes!

But to understand the boy behind the name, we must go back to where it all began; in a harmless message I received one late evening.

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:06
you were the secret tribe leader, lol. and you kicked some guys out lol.

cool.
[/spoil]

Bored and intrigued I engaged in friendly conversation.

[spoil]
Owen Hargreaves Sep 19,2013 20:18
lol, and you are?

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:21
A cute fluffy hamster :3

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:21
Or, just check my profile to find out all about me if you want.

Owen Hargreaves Sep 19,2013 20:37
Yeh, I can tell your a teemo fanboy haha, but in a tw context..?

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:27
Haha, I'm not a fanboy. I am Teemo.

;p

Owen Hargreaves Sep 19,2013 22:29
Just like I'm not a fanboy of Owen Hargreaves... i AM Owen Hargreaves!

Am i right or am i right? ;)

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:30
Your sir are a genius!
[/spoil]

He seemed like a decent bloke, and his village looked nicely built up so I decided to lay on some charm and try recruiting him!

[spoil]
Owen Hargreaves Sep 19,2013 22:31
haha you'd have fun in our tribe, too bad you're in Infect ;)

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:32
I'm only here until Venum accepts me i already explained that to the recruiter who got me. What's so bad about them anyways?

Owen Hargreaves Sep 19,2013 22:57
I never said there was anything bad about them, it was just my passive aggressive way to invite you to Delta haha.
[/spoil]

The conversation ensued, we gossiped about this and that. I even pulled out the patented 1-2-3 recruitment strategy!

[spoil]
Owen Hargreaves Sep 20,2013 00:22
That's why you should join Delta!

Reason #1
[spoil]
cute-panda-baby-background-hd-wallpaper.jpg
[/spoil]

Reason #2
[spoil]
welcomeDDD.jpg
[/spoil]

Reason #3
[spoil]Cuz swag. :3[/spoil]
[/spoil]

At this point, things took an interesting turn.

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 00:25
Actually to tell you the truth i have something bigger than that, i'll forward some mail. lets say i have a secret society. hell even your not protected from it.

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 00:30
End of the day, i get my shit taken care of LOL.
[/spoil]

So he claims to have a secret society! And even drops some bombs saying I'm not protected from it!

[spoil]
Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg
[/spoil]

Definitely a bold move by this Lord Teemo!

The following is the first conversation he forwarded to me. It's what started his self proclaimed secret society. To briefly introduce it. He messaged his neighbour, Hanibal threatening him to restart. When the conversation doesn't go as planned, Teemo retracts his threats and tries desperately to seek forgiveness. Kudos to Hanibal for playing this one well!

[spoil]
hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:05
Hurro

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:07
Sorry mate, idk if we can be firends since i plan to clear everyone soon. i have mnay Pa's who are willing to help. Good news is that this world you cant farm so i might not need to clear you!

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:19
lol.

Sounding pretty sure of yourself are we?

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:20
We?

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:21
We - As in the pronoun.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:26
Oh fuck! i typed a whole paragraph reply and it appears it lagged and didnt respond =/

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:27
Feel free to type it again. We'll wait.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:33
Naw, i got better things to do. i'll just tell you the hidden messages.

Possible alliance

You know English

You're somewhat smart

some other important message that i don;t feel like typing since i'm in a rush.

oh yeah and the fact i have more troops than you have points.

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:36
lol.

Alliance? Yeah right. :D

Yes, I know English.

I'm smarter than you.

You've got a whopping 33 troops that you can't do anything with yet :D

Congrats! You sound like a nub! :D

BTW, I could get you banned for swearing in this PM :D

Feel smart now? ;)

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:38
Meh, my other reply was alot kinder and alot smoother. and i can only get banned if i mean it towards you. Lol this isn;t my first world. and i said more.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:40
Oh, is that a yes =D?

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:44
No. You can get banned for swearing period. You obviously didn't look up my account when you decided to threaten me. I've been around this campfire a lot longer than you.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:45
Oh, so your some king of big shot eh? then we both know early wars are a no-no. and i would like the avoid them.

And mate, ever heard of numerous accounts?

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:46
Oh yes, I am, and I have. I've had numerous accounts over the 8 or so years I've been playing TW.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:50
Cool! so you do understand why i make numerous accounts! That saves some time. I'm also assuming that You realize early wars are a big no no in not farming world? look man, i spoke too soon and sent the death threats too early. i messed up as soon as i figured out there was no farming. i usually would be farming and troop whoring right now and im just inexperinced in this type of world. usually when i come across players like you i turn them into allies since they aren't retarded and have done this all before.

Early wars is one of the worst noob moves. I really don't know about your skill level if you wanna get a little tense here....

I'm just stating facts

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:51
Oh Look! we are cool now thanks?

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:53
I've got more common sense than to start a 'war' this early in the game. It's a pity you didn't when you decided to throw around threats.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:54
Chill bro, Lets start over. Believe me it would be better for the both of us. I really am being brazen early game and im just used to this tatic. I hate when 3rd party's are involved.

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 22:55
We'll see...I'm one to hold a grudge...

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 22:56
That's not good. Not forgiving is like drinking rat poison and then waiting for the rat to die.”

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 23:04
lol
You want a fresh start, write this on your profile, and leave it there till the 20th..

'I made a nub mistake by threatening another player early in the game. I am sincerely sorry for not thinking first'

I would make it more embarrassing, but I'm pressed for time.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 23:12
Let me think about it first and I’ll get back to you.

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 23:29
You going to go running to your pa in my tribe?
Doesn't bother me.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 23:36
What? Dude, quiting starting something.

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 23:39
You've already run to him once about something YOU started. So I'm right to assume you'd do it again.

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 23:41
Stop it. Please. It;s best for the both of us. yes i started it then i tried letting it go. you are the one trying to make this into something bigger man. Grow some balls and swallow your pride and LET IT GO!

hanibalII Sep 16,2013 23:45
But it's so much fun! What else will I do for the rest of the morning!

Lord Teemo Sep 16,2013 23:47
Grow up, I may not reply to any of your messages unless you have something meaningful to say.

Lord Teemo Sep 17,2013 20:18
lol, you got kicked?

hanibalII Sep 18,2013 00:56
Nope. I left.

It's a pathetic tribe.

Lord Teemo Sep 18,2013 01:11
Ok bro

hanibalII Sep 18,2013 01:14
if I left. why would I get invited to join their pitiful academy tribe?

Lord Teemo Sep 18,2013 23:18
Lol anywAy u still mad?

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:13
Umad bro?

hanibalII Sep 19,2013 22:23
Oh totally!
[/spoil]

At this point, Teemo proceeds to spam all his other neighbours to find help to take down this insubordinate Hanibal!

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:00
Help me out, hes a problem maker and tribeless, Work with me here and make a pact against him.

saleh890 Sep 19,2013 20:44
Against who?

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:28
Against us, hes very cocky. Hes a problem and if you help me i shall help you.

capache?

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:36
Anyways im scouting him soon ill send you a report and we can plan some kind of attack, I'll message any tribe he joins to notify them hes a refugee.
[/spoil]

When Teemo forwarded this message to me, he boldly said to my face that if he joined my tribe he'd have all the top tribes "infected". Now... I don't even know how to respond to this. He expects me to knowingly accept him on board while knowing what his selfish narcissistic intentions are? I was baffled to say the least!

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:03
He's trouble, look out for him. me and a couple guys wanna clear him soon. i'll get cats soon and send him off. I want him gone as soon as possible, I'm messaging the guys around me and maybe we can work together as those 12x12 special secret tribes. idk man. i want him gone and we are clearing him soon. Please become a part of the solution.

king zmmm Sep 19,2013 21:37
Get your own tribe to help,

As you can see I've got problems of my own, I'd do it if you were an ally or in my tribe but I don't just help ANYONE

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:26
o.k maybe ill join your tribe, like i said a bunch of us are cating him down soon. I'll be in your tribe hopefully by tommarow as soon as i get that train created. You got problems of your own? can i help?

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 22:37
And mate i got troops to back up my word.

king zmmm Sep 19,2013 22:59
Ok, I'll help of you join and don't attack saleh890 right next to you as he's one of my pa's

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 23:05
i asked him too bud, we i said a bunch of us i meant it

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 23:35
Oh and plz dont attack iamtheking, hes my pa and im trying to get him to bandwagon with us. i don't know why hes so low pointed. =/

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 00:28
i got broksies from Venum in this too. hell if u let me in i would have all the major tribes infected.

This message has been forwarded by Lord Teemo.
[/spoil]

We now move on to yet another message he sent off to another neighbour. Boy, he definitely dislikes his Hanibal fellow! Based on his scale of hatred, I wonder what he's got in store for me lol =)

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:03
He's trouble, look out for him. me and a couple guys wanna clear him soon. i'll get cats soon and send him off. I want him gone as soon as possible, I'm messaging the guys around me and maybe we can work together as those 12x12 special secret tribes. idk man. i want him gone and we are clearing him soon. Please become a part of the solution.

Jkes Sep 20,2013 00:03
Message the leader and link him and I his position.

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 00:06
What? i just want that guy gone. im, getting my pet cats tomorrow and already got scouts. wanna help?

We need it and you will get a few new PA's. from numerous tribes.

The only problem would be his militia. I'll contact any tribes hes joins and notify them hes there refugee.

Jkes Sep 20,2013 00:14
It would be best not to begin a war so early as it may result in a war. If you really think he is a threat. Message Feletimateo and he will maybe ally with you to take him down, maybe the tribe if necessary

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 00:18
Lol war? 1 guy? I got cats soon, he'll be 33 pointed in no time and restart in no time.

My pet cats will make him yummy and like i said i have a few guys on this.

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 00:26
i make sure all my enemy's are taken out.

This message has been forwarded by Lord Teemo.
[/spoil]

At this point you may be getting confused! There's so many names, tribes, and convos and this story is evolving into quite the complicated tale. Fear not, I will try to summarize.

1. Teemo approached me with a harmless message.
2. I tried inviting him.
3. It escalated to him forwarding me a lot of messages about his secret society and how he wants to take down this Hanibal.

At this point, Venum, who he was trying to get into rejected him. His temporary tribe while trying to get in, Infect, kicked him out. So at this point he came to me saying he'd gladly join Delta.

So I had a good laugh and went to bed. And in the morning when I checked my inbox I had several messages alerting me of this potentially harmful Teemo!

From Infect's leader: [spoil]
ARabidGiraffe Sep 20,2013 08:31
A player has recently contacted me, quite certain that he was going to get into your tribe.

He said that you guys were his "backup option" in case he didn't get into Venum.

He joined us for the quest and caused attitude problems in our tribe. We promptly removed him.

This made him very, very upset of course.

Then he tried to get into Venum, who blocked him and wants nothing to do with him.

He's going to come to you next. I think it would be wise if you simply ignored him; he's caused nothing but grief for everyone.
I can forward you messages about you guys being his backup if you'd like.

Thanks
Giraffe.
[/spoil]

He also forwarded the following messages Teemo had sent him. Here we just see that there is no end to how ridiculous this player gets!

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 01:27
Well... it's a little more complicated that that. i have some friends in mot of the major tribes. i got delta trying to recruit me and they were saying all the pros and cons of them over venum. at the end they sad they were more fun. Venum alreayd accepthed me because i had a firend there who was the main guy and started a riot int he council to let me in. i don't wanna disappoint him and i don't want you guys to feel betrayed but I'm practically already in Venum. i just gotta get home and send a train to a barb and then let him account sit me to check the train and i am in. thats all.
I'm also expected to do many great thing in that tribe and i have so many tribes requesting me that i finally joined infect because of the annoyance.

End of the day i feel special but i got some stuff that i started that can be a game changer...

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 01:40
i said i joined because i was annoyed how many people kepth asking me to be in their tribe and lisa convinced me because he was fun. he let me in and he was really laid back. I'm just a viking atm running around and trying to be in the best tribe.

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 02:01
Actually im trying to do the train right now and without scripts put pure hand movements and luck LOl. im goign to delete these messages soon because he has to account sit me to check on the train and i know he has hes eyes on the mail...

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 02:06
Well when delta was trying to recruit me i joked around with them a bot XD. idk i don'twant anything to mess this up ya'know?
[/spoil]

So we covered Teemo's epic downfall from his supposed infection of all top tribes of K54, to being rejected everywhere he goes. But there is still a loose end we need to cover. What happened to Hanibal? Did Teemo at least get his wish and get the ultimate revenge on his most despised enemy?

Death Omen666 the co-duke of ~HH~ sent me this long message depicting what went down following Hanibal's decision to join ~HH~.

[spoil]
Death Omen666 Sep 21,2013 20:08
Good day.I am Death Omen666 co-duke of ~HH~ and i would just like to bring some developments to your attention of a member that recently joined your tribe - looks like he is intentionally trying to provoke conflict.When everything started he was tribe-less and brought it on himself,now it seems that he whants to hide behind your tribe.

Lord Teemo Sep 19,2013 20:04

i know we trade with each other, lets take out the target soon. Please i need your assistance.
Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 11:47
He's a refugee, please kick him outta your tribe, thank you.

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 02:05
So your tribe accepts refugee.
Death Omen666 Sep 21,2013 05:01
Author said:
Lord Teemo today at 02:05
So your tribe accepts refugee.
Lord Teemo on 20.09. at 11:47
He's a refugee, please kick him outta your tribe, thank you.

Hi there,I can see that you have a personal problem with him,however the beginner protection only ended yesterday so there is no way that he could be an refugee already as he wasn't attacked earlier and he also wasn't in a tribe that had war and he deserted them.

On behalf of your request - He will not be dismissed and are now part of ~HH~ if you attack him it will be seen as an act of war and we as an tribe will retaliate.

Thanks for under standing

Regards Death Omen666

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 13:05
Umm.. no. you see mate. me and my pas we planing to cat him down. it was not just me. we had an whole stigma going here. we planned this when bp was up so the second it came off we would cat him down =/

Sadly due to issues with Venum and INFECT i mistimed my workshop and not all of my pas have cats now. so we have chosen a different target and we shouldn't be attacking him anytime soon. however he in't outta the woods yet.

Death Omen666 Sep 21,2013 13:11
Well as long as no harm come to any of my members me and you shouldn't have any problems.Best of luck with your current conflict.

Regards Death

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 13:21
That's weird, you have no OD? are you passive? because it's basic knowledge that you should take out the competition early, so you don't have to do as much work.

Hell, you haven't even attacked someone yet, are your troop counts low?

Death Omen666 Sep 21,2013 14:09
Yourself can come and visit my villiage gladly

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 14:26
I'm not a retard and you shouldn't have invited me.

Sadly i have to decline, your not the target. and i need my troops for someone else anyways..

But lets just say if hannibalII was attacked and cated down, would you take revenge even through he is a refugee?

I'm not saying im going to do it, but lets just say it happens sometimes, nor i am saying im going to be the one who does it..
Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 19:24
are you trying to start an early war? is that a fake or real?

jub jub 32 Sep 21,2013 19:26
I'm just following my orders,nothing personal

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 19:26
O.k so ur sending defensive troops to a guy who was ranked 10 of this world in defense?

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 19:26
There's a hit on me? weired since ur the only one sending them =p, i'm also part of Delta that could be a problem =/

jub jub 32 Sep 21,2013 19:27
Maybe

Lord Teemo Sep 21,2013 19:30
Um. since there isn't any rams or cats, can't i just dodge them and your only raising my OD?? well, its o.k then since no harm will be done. are u sending more than 300 troops?

This message has been forwarded by jub jub 32.

Queen of Damnation Sep 21,2013 19:38
We have more coming his way. Our allies are attacking him too.

jub jub 32 Sep 21,2013 19:39
Alright.. just didn't want to keep secret talks from you or the tribe
[spoil][report_export]C6lePSVFbmgvyjdrhU46/sLyW4flhxv7nVcJCdc0GwVpZ1UiSfCJPvbtoHySF7eaejOVmOQZ9IFh+GqXnuz/dFDmr+kG41lpvE8FWIlgdbDEgrjzO/tPrdyBYip8D3rlx0/Tvoehpj4D/xPcqe6C4W1Kt3Gskb9aq2bHb6F2KEIm3J7hCNRCqd5BP9JD9iEnaLrepDte3WMbqHRQK4HKoRRUMBgZVebDp6bARHEn7NNSXcoAbMhlrM2dtk1d9ZH81Qp81XETpQnZk3eXjo9+lg==[/report_export][/spoil]

Hope that both tribes can find a peaceful solution to this problem and real refugee

Regards Death Omen666
[/spoil]

If you've made it this far in my cautionary tale, I must congratulate you. I tried making this unavoidably long story as interesting as possible and I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed experiencing it!

However, before I can end this, I must leave you with one final segment. And no I did not cut out the bits where I replied. This is Lord Teemo at its finest.

[spoil]
Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 11:58
you know whats weird? Venum has blocked me after the accunt sit. i sent the train on the sec. exactly on sec. idk what happned, did i send you a hate mail or anything? im really scared =S

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 18:30
Hello? anyways i may be willing to join your tribe now since Venum is just complete bs atm.

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 18:46
Heloooo =(((((((((((((((((

did i send hate mail? what happened to be a cool fun tribe =(

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 19:53
or... are you ignoring me?

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 20:17
huh, =(

Are you O.K?

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 20:26
Well, ill talk to you anyways. im getting an incoming of 60 axes 30 spears and 30 swords and 12 rams. i can kill them all and only lose 14 troops, but this is halting my production by alot, since i would need to call militia to reduce my troop loses, i could dodge and get resources or idkk. if i kill them all i can prove a point. idk what to do. dodge or kill them all...

Lord Teemo Sep 20,2013 22:20
=(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((99

why r u ignoring me?
[/spoil]

The end!

DeletedUser99143

Lol, the funny part is that he doesn't know how to send a train at all. Great story!

DeletedUser

I was hoping for more intrigue than a lonely newb :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Delta ask'd Fierce to merge LOL

Crying. Sep 20,2013 14:49
fancy a merge?

We are after new members, and a new co leader, and baron.

EvanX Sep 20,2013 15:10
Nah.

EvanX Sep 20,2013 18:05
So your merging your way to the Top5?

Crying. Sep 20,2013 18:06
Nope?

EvanX Sep 20,2013 18:07
Really? Than why ask [ally]Fierce[/ally]?

Crying. Sep 20,2013 18:07
We will reach top 5 with the players we have now:)

EvanX Sep 20,2013 18:08
Than you don't need a merge (;

Crying. Sep 20,2013 18:10
Suppose. wasn't merging to just for a rank

EvanX Sep 20,2013 18:10
Than what's was the purpose? You didn't told me.

Crying. Sep 20,2013 18:14
I don't care bout rank this early on:)

EvanX Sep 20,2013 18:18
Than what you care about? Why you avoiding my question?

DeletedUser

This made my day <3

Never did I thought this would come up in the forums.

( The attack on him was from me .... Wait maybe I shouldn't tell that on the extern ... )
Thanks for your post, I really enjoyed reading it <3 ;*

DeletedUser

Even, you're really lost aren't you? I didn't think I'd have to flat out explain it to you, but it appears you just don't understand.

I'm the leader of Delta. Crying appears to be the leader of Smile, a tribe I have zero affiliation with. Get your tribes in order! ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: I didnt understand much but im the only one to blame because i only read here and there...:icon_sad:
Butttttttttttttttt.....i love pandas!!!!!Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...there goes the Pandaaaaaaaaa!!!!
syl.gif

And i also think, that many people that wrote here(me excluded) have an amazing capability to write stuff, and you could help llama make our world jornal! IT would be, if nothing else... amazing for sure guyssss!!!Think of it...:)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The conversation ensued, we gossiped about this and that. I even pulled out the patented 1-2-3 recruitment strategy!

Well, I would have been sold with #2, but #3 made me question it again. ;)

The tl;dr version is: Nub was being nubby, now is dubbed a nub.

Even, you're really lost aren't you? I didn't think I'd have to flat out explain it to you, but it appears you just don't understand.

I'm the leader of Delta. Crying appears to be the leader of Smile, a tribe I have zero affiliation with. Get your tribes in order! ;)

Evan is always lost, has been for years now. (bandit)

DeletedUser

Lol that'ss Lord teemo for you, i screw around in that account. w64 gets boring with the war =p. i really need to pick up more co's. I'm a nub XDDDDDDDDDD?

[spoil]
bc8b6da5380b2c33b125412ba63f1705.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is only 1 thing sadder than someone failing and it's someone failing and as an excuse for their fail being exposed, explaining that it was all done on purpose.

chivalrous knight

Hmmm....He looks like someone i met in Yahoo! comment column, who generated hates among supporters of rival football clubs:)

DeletedUser

hahaha... this guy is hilarious.long post but quite entertaining to read.indeed this tribless guy talks a lot and noobs regarding tribal politics.
Please tell him to restart or quit ithink that's the best option.:)

DeletedUser

Wow, what a noob. After failing to threaten him, he has to go and get everyone around him to help him clear 1 person? Just wow lol