Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Good information. The tribe changes can show stability, though the formation rank is different. If one of those tribes were formed at the beginning of the world, you are going to roll through more members, but if you are a newly formed tribe as remnants from another, then of course your changes will be much less.

Exactly the case of bAd.

And respect for DSy4. *Cryptic Smile* :)

DeletedUser

:lol: why? They can barely hang on to isolated PENTA village caps. If you have 200+ villages that swallow 20 villages, in my honest opinion, you should be able to effectively cap and hang onto all of them if you do a timed operation.

If ModWar is indicative of this world's skill level, then we don't have much to worry about. They better get their stuff together or they'll be swallowed by a bigger core tribe.

ModWar has gone up a rank whilst warring Penta and a few conflicts with bAd.

I don't think you give them credit where it is deserved. Penta is a "basher" tribe meaning very well Ace and Acebop could have been supporting Penta from afar. However now that those tribes are all tied up with their own wars, that is why ModWar was my pick for tribe to watch silly :icon_rolleyes:

Rebel2society101

ModWar has gone up a rank whilst warring Penta and a few conflicts with bAd.

I don't think you give them credit where it is deserved. Penta is a "basher" tribe meaning very well Ace and Acebop could have been supporting Penta from afar. However now that those tribes are all tied up with their own wars, that is why ModWar was my pick for tribe to watch silly :icon_rolleyes:

I would hope that with a cluster of 177 villages, that ModWar would be able to pick up the 15 PENTA villages in their core. Imagine a circle, and within that circle is a dot. ModWar is the circle, PENTA is the dot. Despite having over 2 weeks of conflict, PENTA has managed to recap almost half of their villages lost. Don't get me wrong, ModWar are facing a highly trained Korean premade, and Koreans usually can't be beat. So I give them kudos for still ending up positive.

PENTA has gone from 27th to 23/24th (fluctuates throughout the day), so I don't get where your "gone up in rank argument" comes from. Why would ModWar be "the tribe to watch"? They are in no serious conflict, just cleaning up their area.

PENTA and Ace have dissociated, PENTA has a new diplomat. They weren't receiving any help per say from Ace anyway.

P.S: NEW SIGGY PLEASE for ROYJ.

DeletedUser

So, I've compiled a few stats of the top 4 tribes. Some notes on the stats

• These were gathered across the last 5 hours so some may be slightly off.
  • Percentages were rounded to the nearest numbers
  • Averages were rounded to the nearest number.

Care?

General stats
[spoil]
Members: 40
ODA: 10.53m.
ODD: 3.49m
Tribal changes: 184
[/spoil]

Averages
[spoil]
Average Points: 168,770
Average ODA: 263k
Average ODD: 87k
[/spoil]

Conquer stats
[spoil]
Total conquers: +829 | -35
Number of internals: 58 | % of total conquers: 7%
Number of barb nobles: 75 | % of total conquers: 9%
[/spoil]

Misc. stats
[spoil]
Number of players in the top 10: 5
Number of players in the top 20: 9
Number of players in the top 50: 18
Points of the top 5 players: 1,945,880
Care?'s top 5 players make up 29% of their total tribe
[/spoil]

DSy4

General stats
[spoil]
Members: 36
ODA: 8.84m
ODD: 2.42m
Tribal changes: 48
[/spoil]

Averages
[spoil]
Average Points: 133,615
Average ODA: 245k
Average ODD: 67k
[/spoil]

Conquer stats
[spoil]
Total conquers: +758 | -24
Number of internals: 38 | % of total conquers: 5%
Number of barb nobles: 68 | % of total conquers: 9%
[/spoil]

Misc. stats
[spoil]
Number of players in the top 10: 3
Number of players in the top 20: 6
Number of players in the top 50: 13
Points of the top 5 players: 1,528,651
DSy4's top 5 players make up 31% of their total tribe
[/spoil]

TT

General stats
[spoil]
Members: 36
ODA: 5.01m
ODD: 2.34m
Tribal changes: 72
[/spoil]

Averages
[spoil]
Average Points: 97,216
Average ODA: 139k
Average ODD: 65k
[/spoil]

Conquer stats
[spoil]
Total conquers: +410 | -13
Number of internals: 46 | % of total conquers: 11%
Number of barb nobles: 46 | % of total conquers: 11%
[/spoil]

Misc. stats
[spoil]
Number of players in the top 10: 1
Number of players in the top 20: 1
Number of players in the top 50: 4
Points of the top 5 players: 1,127,290
TT's top 5 players make up 32% of their total tribe
[/spoil]

bAd

General stats
[spoil]
Members: 20
ODA: 2.39m
ODD: 0.8m
Tribal changes: 28
[/spoil]

Averages
[spoil]
Average Points: 160,870
Average ODA: 115k
Average ODD: 40k
[/spoil]

Conquer stats
[spoil]
Total conquers: +192 | -16
Number of internals: 13| % of total conquers: 7%
Number of barb nobles: 32 | % of total conquers: 17%
[/spoil]

Misc. stats
[spoil]
Number of players in the top 10: 1
Number of players in the top 20: 3
Number of players in the top 50: 7
Points of the top 5 players: 1,350,176
bAd's top 5 players make up 41% of their total tribe
[/spoil]

Rebel2society101

Nice work putting all of that stuff together. I wish it told us something though. I look at DSy4s' ennoblements for example, and only see barb ennoblement (usually) out on an Op to expand on the rim. That is 100% okay, sending an 80 hour train to the rim on a player with 30% morale is asking your nukes to get destroyed. So I get that.

As a leader and a player, I've been warned and preach that barb nobling is completely off limits unless of course the player restarts as your nobles are enroute, the player hit delete/the barb was an ex-player OR if it's a barb nobling op towards the rim.

But, as I look towards DSy4s core, all of the 2-3k bonus barbs are completely untouched. In normal circumstances, worlds are not church worlds and thus barbs should be frowned upon. But, wouldn't it make sense to noble let's say for example, a 10% population bonus for a cluster hop/church base? I'm actually conflicted on barb ennoblements. There are always bad cases (nobling a 200 point barb for no reason other than point whoring), but in this world, isn't it "okay"?

Edit: Just using DSy4 for an example. They have great stats all around, I was just wondering if the barb entitlement is a "let's wait to do that for later" sort of thing or it is still "off-limits". This question goes out to everyone, I'm not "picking on" any tribe, just using an arbitrary name.

DeletedUser

Nice work putting all of that stuff together. I wish it told us something though. I look at DSy4s' ennoblements for example, and only see barb ennoblement (usually) out on an Op to expand on the rim. That is 100% okay, sending an 80 hour train to the rim on a player with 30% morale is asking your nukes to get destroyed. So I get that.

As a leader and a player, I've been warned and preach that barb nobling is completely off limits unless of course the player restarts as your nobles are enroute, the player hit delete/the barb was an ex-player OR if it's a barb nobling op towards the rim.

But, as I look towards DSy4s core, all of the 2-3k bonus barbs are completely untouched. In normal circumstances, worlds are not church worlds and thus barbs should be frowned upon. But, wouldn't it make sense to noble let's say for example, a 10% population bonus for a cluster hop/church base? I'm actually conflicted on barb ennoblements. There are always bad cases (nobling a 200 point barb for no reason other than point whoring), but in this world, isn't it "okay"?

Edit: Just using DSy4 for an example. They have great stats all around, I was just wondering if the barb entitlement is a "let's wait to do that for later" sort of thing or it is still "off-limits". This question goes out to everyone, I'm not "picking on" any tribe, just using an arbitrary name.

I'm a member of DSy4, as you may know if you check out our name ingame. I'll speak from our accounts point of view, not a view of the tribe. We have several nice bonuses we could grab but for now nobles and resources are better spent elsewhere. There will come a time where we gobble up a bunch. Currently they make lovely farms :]

DeletedUser59417

Playing a church town does make ennobling barbs a good option later, but still you get bad reputation for only ennobling barbs. Hopefully, you guys keep warring and don't waste nobles on non players.

DeletedUser

P.S: NEW SIGGY PLEASE for ROYJ.

I need one :icon_cry:

On-topic: Kudos for south western Penta.
But how 'well' they fought does nothing when they are in turn nobled and rimmed.
We will see how everything plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But, wouldn't it make sense to noble let's say for example, a 10% population bonus for a cluster hop/church base? I'm actually conflicted on barb ennoblements. There are always bad cases (nobling a 200 point barb for no reason other than point whoring), but in this world, isn't it "okay"?
I agree these 10% bonus pop village can be beneficial in church world as the churches (level 1) takes 5k pop space .Also i think Population flag are very important in this world. If i add 5% + pop in 10% bonus pop village then pop capacity becomes 27720 at lvl 30 farm(3720 extra). So it nullifies the effect of population consumed in churches to a great extent.

DeletedUser59417

What happens if you max out your troops in a 5% flag town and then take the flag away by removing it?

Do you lose the 5% extra troops?

DeletedUser112704

that'll have the same effect as somebody catting your farm, while you still having a lot of troops in the village.

mattcurr

I agree these 10% bonus pop village can be beneficial in church world as the churches (level 1) takes 5k pop space .Also i think Population flag are very important in this world. If i add 5% + pop in 10% bonus pop village then pop capacity becomes 27720 at lvl 30 farm(3720 extra). So it nullifies the effect of population consumed in churches to a great extent.

Plus a well placed barbarian village even if its tiny and useless, can make where you once needed 3 churches into 1 church, barb nobling in church worlds is necessary imo.

DeletedUser

What happens if you max out your troops in a 5% flag town and then take the flag away by removing it?

Do you lose the 5% extra troops?

The game does not allow you to switch out a pop flag that has been maxed out, just my opinion but the pop flag makes your village much less flexible while in use, and is probably better used to avoid farmlocking a village before switching it back out again.

DeletedUser4346

The game does not allow you to switch out a pop flag that has been maxed out, just my opinion but the pop flag makes your village much less flexible while in use, and is probably better used to avoid farmlocking a village before switching it back out again.

so what sidd 271 said makes sense. A village with a level 3 church in it, is rather inflexible. Putting the pop flag up in a 10% bonus village makes a lot of sense. you'll be able to recover a portion of the troops lost by church building.

Back on topic, nice work on those stats encrypt, good read

DeletedUser

so what sidd 271 said makes sense. A village with a level 3 church in it, is rather inflexible. Putting the pop flag up in a 10% bonus village makes a lot of sense. you'll be able to recover a portion of the troops lost by church building.

Back on topic, nice work on those stats encrypt, good read

Rolls off-main-topic for a quick comment:

Not sure why you would use a 10% pop bonus for a church... when you can build a large nuke. The only thing you can't "stack" is an attacking nuke. There will always be a limit to how many troops it can have. Seems the logical scenario for most pop bonus vills.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But somewhere you have to make a church.Also churches are key to defending your cluster.So i will prefer a 10 % bonus pop village as church village rather than a normal one.

DeletedUser

But somewhere you have to make a church.Also churches are key to defending your cluster.So i will prefer a 10 % bonus pop village as church village rather than a normal one.

So you stack it... no need to waste a 10% bonus pop on it... just my view.

DeletedUser

So you stack it... no need to waste a 10% bonus pop on it... just my view.

Umm, you totally missed the point...

In any case I agree with Sidd, very useful to put a church in a 10% bonus villa. Almost converts it to a regular village.