The Nutcracker

.dan.101

9UYFA9E.jpg

No. Not the ballet.​

The nutcracker is a time-old, time-tested and universally taken-for-granted tool which, as the name suggests, is used for the cracking of nutshells. During the medieval ages nuts were a popular dessert throughout much of Europe as far back as the 1400s when the term was coined.*

Obviously, things have changed. No longer is the nutcracker a much-cherished device that takes pride of place on the dinner table, now, here and now, it is the term used as a metaphorical tool for the literal e-cracking of Nuts!, the largest tribe left on W67 - at the time of writing any way.

People may well have guessed from recent forum antics that the 'relationship' between BARB and Nuts! has been tetchy recently, culminating in-game at the failed attempts to gain a foothold in K24 - breaking NAP terms - by WHITHOUT R3GR3T 2.0, unfortunately for him though our resident ODA whore was on-hand to evict. Further tension was caused by The Climb, whose co 'accidentally' sent two attacks each at two different BARB members. Whether true or not, this was a silly mistake to make as it prompted quick retaliation in the form of 9,000-odd fakes, led by Sonic Empire, headed right back at him. A short cross-council chat ended in the early morning of the 15th without resolve as tensions and frustrations between the two tribes came to breaking point.

Every body knew this was coming, TPL, SAGA, Nuts! and BARB themselves. As The Climb so succiently put it in his post within the Winter Has Come thread, it was just a matter of when.

IZ968Er.jpg

So, without further ado, this is an official declaration of war on Nuts! by BARB.​

*Any historical inaccuracies are courtesy of Wikipedia, blame them.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to both sides, May the better BARB win.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, this will be the one to watch.

Popcorn for $1.50 and Chairs from $3! Get them while stock lasts.

DeletedUser112664

Goodluck to both sides, and good to see your dec is about as bad as ours :D.

DeletedUser91907

It was inevitable and just a matter of time, SO BRING IT !, see you in the field Barb.

The Climb

Good luck to all

May the best set of players/tribe win

Happy days!!!

DeletedUser88324

Good luck to both sides! Let's get this world Rocking once again!:icon_twisted:

.dan.101

Goodluck to both sides, and good to see your dec is about as bad as ours :D.

Nah, it ain't that bad. There just isn't enough terrible memes for some people *cough* Coffee *cough*. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser105935

Time for a bit of revenge me things on certain x-mm players

DeletedUser105935

I cant wait, do we need to send another of your accounts to the rim? :lol:

Third time lucky?

if i remember rightly lol you only rimmed mega once we had left the account and 3 opps down the line me and david both decided taking on mm and manic solo was a bit daft. with pp i was on the account what few weeks then merge left and ron kicked me off account and rage quit so no you havent rimmed me once lol

you can try again if you want but dont think you will