Nuke? Recruitment Thread/WorldWar

DeletedUser

*Disclaimer* Some will say this is an attempt to get attention well that some will be correct... Well not really ,but still.

Anywho, I'd like to proudly announce that "Nuke?" is now taking in any runners. Nuke? plans in W65 is to noble everyone.. DUH? So I do apologize if you are in a tribe ,but being in that tribe will be dragging y'all into the war.

A little backstory on the tribe "Nuke?" well you see there was a guy one day named drop350 who got bored and left his tribe to noble "No BS". He started doing so got like 250+ caps against them and then noticed what the world percent would be if Wobble,Looney,Nuts all merged into wobble. It'd make wobble like .89% away from end game. So drop decided to break his nap that he had with wobble which secured him to stay alive until the world closed and start planning to recruit wobblers to prevent this end world mass hug fest. Less wobblers = less % they hold. A few agreed and a few played dirty and ratted us out. But besides the ratting out, Bunny Queen (Ana) got ahold of the old X2-- owner to have him change the password to kick the new owner off the account to prevent the rebellion. Which is more dirty than ratting people out. :/ Especially considering the new owner kept that account alive... Anywho that's beside the point...

Well now Nuke? is bored again. With the NAP no longer wobble has began attacking (debb). And there's a lot of trash all over near Nuke? so Nuke? here by declares upon the world. I wish everyone luck they're going to need it because I heard that drop350 fellow wants to be rimmed finally fighting everyone in the world. :eek:

Summary: Nuke? is declaring on everyone, and taking in any runners. Also Wobble still plays dirty even at end world. haha

P.S. If every tribe could coordinate together on a mass op on me that'd be wonderful. Like 30k+ nukes at me. K Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhXVg2QisM some great music to listen to while being nobled.

<3 You All
~Babin

DeletedUser

What a waste of time.. And on top of all I HATE BARNEY!!

DeletedUser

So you beg ana for a nap, she finally agrees. You then noble your old tribemates. On the understanding you were quitting once you had your fun. Instead you ally yourself with the one player that has dumped the account everytime it was attacked (have had to contact james, the account owner to get the sit multiple times).

He had done nothing but harm the account since joining it. Probably the reason why he agreed with your plans. (i've read the convo ingame between you to, the delusion was hilarious!)

Ana had every right to take him off the account.

DeletedUser

Recruitment going great, like almost everyone in wobble has mailed to join me. But I keep turning them down due to lack of skill.

Also Dallow, that was a great story. But how'd your other account go that you owned? :eek: Weren't you doing more harm than anything to it too? :( It's fine, if you wish to avoid answering this or if you drum up some bullshit excuse on why things went the way they did on your old account.

DeletedUser

Recruitment going great, like almost everyone in wobble has mailed to join me. But I keep turning them down due to lack of skill.

Also Dallow, that was a great story. But how'd your other account go that you owned? :eek: Weren't you doing more harm than anything to it too? :( It's fine, if you wish to avoid answering this or if you drum up some bullshit excuse on why things went the way they did on your old account.

Which account?

Bumblebee - banned twice and internalled
Kingdjbrown - opped (everything had been dealt with when i went to bed) but was good work by tb

Please tell us again how youve been so successful nobling your old tribe mates whilst begging for naps off the tribe you believe are huggers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

Anyone that matters hasn't.

DeletedUser

Which account?

Bumblebee - banned twice and internalled
Kingdjbrown - opped (everything had been dealt with when i went to bed) but was good work by tb

Please tell us again how youve been so successful nobling your old tribe mates whilst begging for naps off the tribe you believe are huggers.

Hmm so you've messed up two but yet Alex on the x2-- account gets bashed by you for messing up one? :eek: Also another thing, you say a tribe that I believe are huggers? Erm they accepted my Nap .no? Also I'm not sure if "begging" is the proper word you should be using for this situation... Considering I was asked to help take out No BS in certain areas... But it's fine you're outside the loop on things and you're trying to put yourself in side of it with assumptions.

Also I could use a great recruit like yourself in "Nuke?" two accounts down on W65 and still here. 3rd times the charm ,eh? Feel free to apply whenever.

DeletedUser

As far as i am aware a Nap was granted in the first place to Drop in order for a one against one match (against one of our members) to take place.. which HE then backed out of.. (disclaimer in that i am not ana and dont always know the finer points of whats going on. :p )

As for fight.. and attacking me.. well actually it was my coplayer that started attacking him before he attacked us. And i could be wrong but we appear to be winning.. :)