chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,732,658
Side 2: 77,426
Difference: 1,655,232

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser108935

Rather than just laughing at you, I will try to take you somewhat seriously.

Lets assume for a second that ??? does actually do something. Lets assume that by Christmas, ??? is more active than they ever were. Lets assume that ??? is more active than SPAM is now.

If this was real life, you would probably win. Then again though, games are not real life, they are far crueler than real life. I got my idea for SPAM's war strategy, not from Sun Tsu or some renowned scholar (as I believe using real strategies for a game is dumb) but from an anime called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. In TTGL, the protagonist fights a consistent antagonist whose method of victory is making his opponents feel despair. He does this by fighting to the level of his opponents to make defeats more crushing. Of course, in the anime, the protagonists eventually prevail. They can do things just through pure willpower, eventually leading to the two combatants throwing galaxies at each other in huge mecha fights. That said, ??? is not the Dai-Gurren Brigade by any means. ??? blames itself, its inactivity, its weak leadership, its selfish players, its barbarian noblers, its quitters, its traitors and does not acknowledge the strength of its opponent enough. This is why ??? is weak, not because of the various groups of players who aren't playing up to the standard of the best members and if we need to stamp our foot down harder to keep it this way, we shall.

I have been asked why I am not leading to my best quite recently and it is for this reason. It would take far longer if I put more effort in and it would be less preferable to me.

I agree 100% reading through this its correct in what u say.

i agree we havent givin spamm the credit they deserve.

??? has just been poor but spam has made it like that.

So credit where credit is due

I hope ??? can put up a better fight in the near future.

Deem

DeletedUser108935

The great ??? resistance. [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM
Side 2:
Tribes: ???

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 190
Side 2: 8
Difference: 182

chart

Side 1: 1,732,658
Side 2: 77,426
Difference: 1,655,232

chart

[/spoil]

Thats embarrassing very embarrassing.

ashoka1

Thats embarrassing very embarrassing.

What about this

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2,972
Side 2: 196
Difference: 2,776

chart

Side 1: 28,376,221
Side 2: 1,807,278
Difference: 26,568,943

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

What about this

[Spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 2,972
Side 2: 196
Difference: 2,776

chart

Side 1: 28,376,221
Side 2: 1,807,278
Difference: 26,568,943

chart

[/Spoil]

Really says what's happening atm. SPAM has about a 61.5% cap rate against ??? (I suppose 68.0% including GOD), which whilst not great is adequate given ???'s 4.5% cap rate

DeletedUser105718

You rarely see so many conquers so late in the game. Though I guess it's because of cheap coins and hauls.

ashoka1

You rarely see so many conquers so late in the game. Though I guess it's because of cheap coins and hauls.

Most of us haven't seriously farmed for 1 year or more.

Some like htm or ampac still farm regularly.

But with half priced coins , nobles is not a problem.Any half decent player can mint coins for atleast 7 nobles daily without farming.

DeletedUser109217

true i havent farmed in about a year but my troops dont do to bad wen im dodging attacks so you could say thats farming

DeletedUser105718

Good job new ??? leaders. You managed to make ??? worse :lol:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 216
Side 2: 7
Difference: 209

chart

Side 1: 1,961,663
Side 2: 64,587
Difference: 1,897,076

chart

[/spoil]

ashoka1

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Did not you know

New baron of ??? Ran away after making his presence felt on externals.:)

fizzolio

Rather than just laughing at you, I will try to take you somewhat seriously.

Lets assume for a second that ??? does actually do something. Lets assume that by Christmas, ??? is more active than they ever were. Lets assume that ??? is more active than SPAM is now.

If this was real life, you would probably win. Then again though, games are not real life, they are far crueler than real life. I got my idea for SPAM's war strategy, not from Sun Tsu or some renowned scholar (as I believe using real strategies for a game is dumb) but from an anime called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. In TTGL, the protagonist fights a consistent antagonist whose method of victory is making his opponents feel despair. He does this by fighting to the level of his opponents to make defeats more crushing. Of course, in the anime, the protagonists eventually prevail. They can do things just through pure willpower, eventually leading to the two combatants throwing galaxies at each other in huge mecha fights. That said, ??? is not the Dai-Gurren Brigade by any means. ??? blames itself, its inactivity, its weak leadership, its selfish players, its barbarian noblers, its quitters, its traitors and does not acknowledge the strength of its opponent enough. This is why ??? is weak, not because of the various groups of players who aren't playing up to the standard of the best members and if we need to stamp our foot down harder to keep it this way, we shall.

I have been asked why I am not leading to my best quite recently and it is for this reason. It would take far longer if I put more effort in and it would be less preferable to me.

No offense, but you did not develop the current war strategy. You were not even around when we brainstormed & developed it.

You have been a great leader of SPAM and got us where we were today. But please - don't take credit for the hard work that was put in by others in the tribe in order to have our recent success.

ashoka1

A very important trait of any good leader is to identify and develop people so as to create a second line of leaders who can run the organization in absence of leader.

As for hardwork

Huh

Spam is only winning coz of my laziness.

You guys gotta work double hard to make up for my nubbyness.

DeletedUser109217

looks like some one resorted to using spies again why the hell can people not play fair this sort of thing puts me right off TW using cowards to win a game get real and grow a pair

DeletedUser105718

looks like some one resorted to using spies again why the hell can people not play fair this sort of thing puts me right off TW using cowards to win a game get real and grow a pair
Yes, that completely explains why you are all losing :icon_idea:

DeletedUser109217

no its called having cowards and back stabbers to do the dirty on every one people like that have no respect or honer and havent got the bottle to stand and fight like a man

DeletedUser105718

no its called having cowards and back stabbers to do the dirty on every one people like that have no respect or honer and havent got the bottle to stand and fight like a man
So, all of these spies are at fault you are losing villages without any signs of:

Fighting back
Defending
Attempts are recaping

Yes. I see it now. SPAM is winning because of their spies :icon_rolleyes:

ashoka1

What did you think.

50 % of SPAM

IS IN SPY as well.

You are obviously unknown to such war tactics.

But tell which of my about 2 dozen spies are you talking about :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 3,029
Side 2: 157
Difference: 2,872

chart

Holy cow, if spies could actually do that rather than having a hugely overrated game impact for blame purposes of sore losers who don't have a clue about how the game is played, I might actually start using them. It still wouldn't change that they cannot be trusted due to being liars and therefore unreliable sources of information. In my opinion, bad tribes have spies, good tribes do not trust the information from spies.

Imagine though Joe, if there was just one spy in your tribe what would happen. It seems we would rim your top 4 players in a month given the ??? statistics. Just something for you to be paranoid about before we turn our attention towards you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]
Since my last post.
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 01/11/2013 14:13:00 to 02/11/2013 22:06:21

Side 1: 121
Side 2: 5
Difference: 116

chart

Side 1: 1,091,883
Side 2: 45,339
Difference: 1,046,544

chart

[/spoil]Soooooooooooo. When is this great ??? uprising coming along? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser109217

i was referring to the fact that having spys in tribes dont help in wars as there to scared to fight so will sit on vills full of troops giving info so no one will attack them thats my point if some one as 2 or 5 spys in a tribe then thats a lot of troops standing still end of the day i play fair and will fight not run or be a coward i can hold my head up and say i stud my ground and did not run from any war yes im a small player but still fighting more than i can say for some of the big members on this world[h=3][/h]