Derailed Douchebaggery

Kash2Smash

Hey guys,
me and couple of my college friends have created this online magazine, like us on fb or twitter :D
If you are interested on writing on any of those topics in the site then contact me and we can work something out :D

i am planning to pull out a new section in Fiction section for short stories where people can post their short stories chapter by chapter every week or two.

http://www.deraileddouchebaggery.com/

Last edited:

DeletedUser59586

Mostly because there's bugger all people to advertise to here.

xinryr

Better dead than Red.

Slavoj_Zizek_in_Liverpool-620x465.jpg

DeletedUser59586

there are dead chipmunks that are funnier than you

Are the dead chipmunks CGI, part of a popular fictional band and have at least one member called Alvin?

God I hope they are.

Not that they're funny, I just hope the terrible reincarnation of that franchise is burnt to the ground.

DeletedUser

Can I submit articles about my balls and your mouth?

Because that's the only thing I'll be writing about if you expect people to write about anything serious for free.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asylum Escapee

i can write a nice, big steaming pile of content for your blog thang.

DeletedUser51929

I like it, though I was hoping for a good read on tonight's world cup qualifiers. Portugal vs Sweden, Ronaldo vs Zlatan!

xinryr

This whole thing looks much better than I would have expected based on your OP (take that as a compliment or an insult, I guess), which leads me to wonder whether you realize that when I Google "derailed douchebaggery" this thread comes up on the first page of the search results. So it might be worth thinking more carefully about how you are advertising yourself.

Kash2Smash

This whole thing looks much better than I would have expected based on your OP (take that as a compliment or an insult, I guess), which leads me to wonder whether you realize that when I Google "derailed douchebaggery" this thread comes up on the first page of the search results. So it might be worth thinking more carefully about how you are advertising yourself.

true what you said.. but the point is that we are at a growing stage where any publicity is good publicity :p