The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

I never wondered why i get flamed, what i did say is, that dont flame the whole tribe based on 1 guy, thanks for letting me to clear that up.

What i was reffering is, u are flaming paladin, on something u had no part in, why would u flame someone when, u had no contact with or didnt contribute in anyway?

Cause it sound sleezy, and something what suck-ups do.

Actually im pretty sure i quoted and replied to you like 3-4 days ago about you crying over getting flamed all the time....:/

Flaming pally? if the truth is flaming then i guess so as there is nothing that i have said that isn't true and this is the externals which is free for anyone and everyone to post there opinions, if you or anyone else don't like it then don't bring it up here...i would expect you to understand this but since your a petty kid it will take some time for this to sink in.
At the same time though that would be like me saying to you, why do you keep flaming me over changing accounts? you don't know which accounts i have been on or even how many or for how long? You just post going on another external posters comments, does this mean your sucking up? does this mean your sleezy? you really need to think about what you post before you hit reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

I never wondered why i get flamed, what i did say is, that dont flame the whole tribe based on 1 guy, thanks for letting me to clear that up.

What i was reffering is, u are flaming paladin, on something u had no part in, why would u flame someone when, u had no contact with or didnt contribute in anyway?

Cause it sound sleezy, and something what suck-ups do.

If wfman didnt use words like crap i wouldnt even consider it flaming. Without trying to defend the guy i have to say i think he just gets upset whenever ex-saga say they won the war against MM. I do think you have played a part in it, though it may not be the decisive factor, but i can understand why he reacts the way he does to that.

Something totally different: I have to say the merge into Nuts! proved you right on the part it was the better to ally to them as it was to Barb. For all ex Saga players this gives them a better chance to last longer or even win the world.

At the time i didnot know there were talks etc. on the way, you did but it makes no difference: it proved you right.

Now lets see if the fact those 2 tribes now are 1 will help them fight Barb more effective.

@Barb, how about post some new stats with the new Nuts! in it. I want to know how you stand with that 1k difference in caps in 1 month time thingy :p

DeletedUser

I give it to BARB, they certainly used diplomacy well, i cannot deny that. But u wfman, dont get any credit for that. I'd accept it, if it was nathan, jess or someone who is loyal & liked among his tribe,

Was actually me, i brought SAGA in on the BARB/MM war :) i'll take credit now thank you :*

@Sober

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 120
Difference: 65

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 12
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 495,035
Side 2: 954,046
Difference: 459,011

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 210,530
Side 2: 87,936
Difference: 122,594

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sober your an outsider and not allowed an opinion, your not in any tribe nor had any impact on anything therefore don't post ok.

Pretty sure thats what jaja is implying :icon_confused:

Soberknight

Sober your an outsider and not allowed an opinion, your not in any tribe nor had any impact on anything therefore don't post ok.

Pretty sure thats what jaja is implying :icon_confused:

Lol

You forgot/forget i kiss/suck up as well :lol:

@croc, thanx. You really earned some. What can i do you for (kiss or suck)? :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually im pretty sure i quoted and replied to you like 3-4 days ago about you crying over getting flamed all the time....:/

Flaming pally? if the truth is flaming then i guess so as there is nothing that i have said that isn't true and this is the externals which is free for anyone and everyone to post there opinions, if you or anyone else don't like it then don't bring it up here...i would expect you to understand this but since your a petty kid it will take some time for this to sink in.
At the same time though that would be like me saying to you, why do you keep flaming me over changing accounts? you don't know which accounts i have been on or even how many or for how long? You just post going on another external posters comments, does this mean your sucking up? does this mean your sleezy? you really need to think about what you post before you hit reply.

Becuse u actually didnt make an account on ur own, if i hop to a 5mil account, and then to 3mil account and so on, it doesnt mean shit, as long as u got 1 friend, yes 1 friend is all u need, u can play highly pointed accounts. If u think im petty kid, u are mistaken.
Ur opinion on matter SAGA-MM-BARB just doesnt matter, u werent a part of it, its like i'd go to world 15 and comment on stuff there, if someone that has no part of it comments on stuff that are happening then stay on neither side (like soberknight), just cause ur part of BARB, doesnt mean u have to agree & suck their ... If u dont have ur personal opinion then just to bring up what was said atleast 2 times in this thread (and i see what i did there, commenting on ur acc swap once again, same goes for me) then just stop posting nonsense, and actually post something new. If u go look back, u will see SAGA has done alot, from what has done previously, and if i recall correctly, its just 4 of us from old NW, rest of the accounts got new players.
Try finding something new to give ur opinion, then just old shit, that was commented over and over on this thread, and even in others.

If u did adore BARB that much, why didnt u join them instead of someone alse on start, it shows how two-faced u are. I havent seen u said a single nice word about the other tribes u were in.

@soberknight, at the end i realy wasnt left with much choice, then merge with nuts, (it wasnt my call), but we declined the merge into BARB, barb kept attacking, so nothing alse was possible.

We were welcomed nicely, and so the new ERA begun, we shall see how it will go.

DeletedUser

Becuse u actually didnt make an account on ur own, if i hop to a 5mil account, and then to 3mil account and so on, it doesnt mean shit, as long as u got 1 friend, yes 1 friend is all u need, u can play highly pointed accounts. If u think im petty kid, u are mistaken.
Ur opinion on matter SAGA-MM-BARB just doesnt matter, u werent a part of it, its like i'd go to world 15 and comment on stuff there, if someone that has no part of it comments on stuff that are happening then stay on neither side (like soberknight), just cause ur part of BARB, doesnt mean u have to agree & suck their ... If u dont have ur personal opinion then just to bring up what was said atleast 2 times in this thread (and i see what i did there, commenting on ur acc swap once again, same goes for me) then just stop posting nonsense, and actually post something new. If u go look back, u will see SAGA has done alot, from what has done previously, and if i recall correctly, its just 4 of us from old NW, rest of the accounts got new players.
Try finding something new to give ur opinion, then just old shit, that was commented over and over on this thread, and even in others.

If u did adore BARB that much, why didnt u join them instead of someone alse on start, it shows how two-faced u are. I havent seen u said a single nice word about the other tribes u were in.

@soberknight, at the end i realy wasnt left with much choice, then merge with nuts, (it wasnt my call), but we declined the merge into BARB, barb kept attacking, so nothing alse was possible.

We were welcomed nicely, and so the new ERA begun, we shall see how it will go.

So? i don't need to make an account to achieve anything? if i have an impact on a war then it's the dukes/person who got me on the account who made a good decision for the tribes benefits and like any good dukes wants is an active tribe since that is part of the reason you win wars. Fyi the person who asked me to join barb wasn't my friend at the time so it was a risk that person took to invite me but i think i know why they did.

I don't think you are a kid, your most likely in your 20's but i do think you are petty and immature but your posts do give off the implications that you are childish.

I may have not been involved but it doesn't mean i can't post on it, you are silly to think i can't, that would be like saying people from tpl can't comment in this thread as they are not involved.
Actually can do 1 better then that, you shouldn't have been posting in this thread as you were not in nutz or barb when it started, you only joined recently, this is what your trying to say right?

I didn't always adore barb as you so put it, that just goes to show how long you have been on these externals.
And which tribes have i been in jaja? You have only been here a couple of months so you have no idea what i have said in the past.

i'm two faced? because i didn't join barb earlier? agin i ask which tribes i was previoulsy in jaja? again you have no idea what my past is on this world lol so again your spouting crap you know nothing about.

Maybe ask crocky you know like you asked him which account i was on lol he should know which tribes i've been in previously.

DeletedUser

I DO :) but i aint saying shit :x can't make me say shit mutha fukers

DeletedUser

Ummm you just said "I aint saying "sh**"" then you said the word "sh**" again... Lol :) Sorry couldnt resist.

frzzst6

Paladin606

And the truth shall set you free. ;)

I'll end with this wfman,I disagree but respect your opinion. If you wish to debate this further please contact me via PM and I'd be glad to continue.