Most missed TW players

DeletedUser92121

So much nostalgia reading this thread...

Cory
Matt Aveyard
.j0sh

and about 50 other people I miss :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Jakusson
Shannack
Ruven300
King Mathew
NorhesWins
Altieir
Chris_graham123

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cant believe no one said Harlos ;)

A number of people did.
Just read all this thread and miss lots of the people named, and those posting. I've met some amazing people playing this game whom I wont ever forget, impossible to name them all and some still play/are around but we don't have chance to talk like we used to. Miss lots of people and as time goes by,and we all move on in life, the impact they had on me does not lessen. <3

pudge.d.butcher

W22 - BRKDA - Greatest tribe ever ...

Syn24 - The greatest leader ever. His wife was also there, cant recall her name.
GothicMarty - Exceptional guy, great fighter
coolac - taught me the game, somehow this twisted guy loved to kill nobles more than anything.
Hadrian of the Shambles - Disappeared ... (?)
Husker83
ArtDis ... or something of that sort
Pikne

DaTaco

I will always miss my W21 buddies (and some of the W8)

Backwards I won't forget about you :)

DeletedUser99939

Noticed this thread. Who Do I miss? Every personal I have lead at 1 point or another I miss.

But mostly W30 Celts and those from W63 iFarm premade who followed me onto w67 that didn't make it to midgame.

Most missed player. PhoenixRise. Miss you squeaks. Best PA in my career in 5 years of playing.

Missing them tonight so good thing I found this thread and know I'm not the only vet who misses his/her tribemates and friends no longer here.

DeletedUser112533

I'm not sure if SacredFool is going to stick around... If not, he'll be missed.

DeletedUser

The guys/gals from Stuck! in W61 who first taught me how to play, I know a couple still float around though :)

DeletedUser

The sad thing is that I read this thread and 99% of the players mentioned on it, I do not even know.