World War Stats

DeletedUser

Come on now. You can read the stats as well as I can. Lemme hold ur hand tho k? Its based on our growth stats AGAINST BARB. See that first graph that says "Total conquers:" Yeah. Thats all the tribe vs all your tribe. This making sense or have I lost you already? Any who, nope, did not factor in the player deleted barbs as I do count those as positive stats. From inactive/ineffective players to active/hopefully substantial ones. Tho we merged still have more villas than you do as well.

Well from your dates in stats in your previous posts, i did that in nutz conquers list, u know nutz vs nutz

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: 16/10/2013 00:00:00 to 18/11/2013 22:35:01

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,067
Side 2: 1,067
Difference: 0

So from your overall conquers take away this 1067 from the number you got earlier which was 3591 and you have 2524 conquers,

Doing some rough research further into the conquers in that time frame nutz have 573 no tribe conquers (player and barb owned villages) looks kinda 50-50 so i'll say 250 were barbs (oh i filtered it to be villages over 9k btw so didn't get the 2ks in there)

So you take away 250 from 2524 and you have 2274, so yea nutz are still growing but not more then barb are.

DeletedUser109725

I have seen this before on w50 and eventually there is no more rim to noble. Also Barb will grow at the expens of Nuts!, causing them to noble at faster pace.

So, i hope you guys will eventually turn to the other front and give Barb a more even fight.

The difference here is that the so called rim tribe TPL is a major power, its not like Nuts! can ignore them. They're also actively fighting Nuts!. Yes there are rim tribes fighting BARB, but none I consider comperable to TPL because not a single one of them is coordinated, has depth, has skilled players, or has anything close to the avg points per player that TPL has.

As to the second, I definitely agree. I just think it'll be after gaining ground in the back.

As for people being not that great in both tribes, well that happens in all tribes (Sometimes exceptions of older worlds where there were so many people only the best survived).

DeletedUser102628

Nuts don't seem all that coordinated or skilled in their efforts against us. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Hey there ya go wfman. At least thats an attempt to post accurate stats. Lets do the same for barb shall we?

BARB: 2516 caps -379 internals, and I actually counted your barb takes in that time frame. Its 139 (Thats actually decent. Nice work there). So lets see thats around about 1998 caps on players and nuts. Which is in fact still less lol. BUT. These are lil rim tribes etc etc so not going to mean much till those added caps are turned against BARB.

DeletedUser36833

Hey there ya go wfman. At least thats an attempt to post accurate stats. Lets do the same for barb shall we?

BARB: 2516 caps -379 internals, and I actually counted your barb takes in that time frame. Its 139 (Thats actually decent. Nice work there). So lets see thats around about 1998 caps on players and nuts. Which is in fact still less lol. BUT. These are lil rim tribes etc etc so not going to mean much till those added caps are turned against BARB.

I really can't be arsed with arguing with you but why don't you and your little friends try coming at BARB in game?
Sugar coat what you want your getting dicked pal.

DeletedUser109725

Side 1:
Tribes: TPL
Side 2:
Tribes: Atomic

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 48
Difference: 48

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 449,085
Difference: 449,085

chart

And then 1 month time frame:

Side 1:
Tribes: TPL
Side 2:
Tribes: Atomic

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 299
Side 2: 298
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,579,204
Side 2: 2,728,293
Difference: 149,089

chart

DeletedUser

congrads on that atomic now if i may go into details you guys are fighting what 2 or 3 people your whole tribe is goddish and manog they fighting 5 or 6 on there front im facing about 10 up top now giving the amount of people againest us i say we are doing a hell of a job holding yes we may have lost 1000 or some odd villlages but we facing 150 million points with our 36 million and we working it good now if we had more cos then good god you guys couldnt stop us but sadly we are not a tribe of 60 we only a tribe of 6 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Soberknight

The difference here is that the so called rim tribe TPL is a major power, its not like Nuts! can ignore them. They're also actively fighting Nuts!. Yes there are rim tribes fighting BARB, but none I consider comperable to TPL because not a single one of them is coordinated, has depth, has skilled players, or has anything close to the avg points per player that TPL has.

As to the second, I definitely agree. I just think it'll be after gaining ground in the back.

As for people being not that great in both tribes, well that happens in all tribes (Sometimes exceptions of older worlds where there were so many people only the best survived).

So TPL is still very actively defending? That is good news. I thought most of the tribe was getting more and more inactive. So you guys are keeping them down, unable to rebuild?

congrads on that atomic now if i may go into details you guys are fighting what 2 or 3 people your whole tribe is goddish and manog they fighting 5 or 6 on there front im facing about 10 up top now giving the amount of people againest us i say we are doing a hell of a job holding yes we may have lost 1000 or some odd villlages but we facing 150 million points with our 36 million and we working it good now if we had more cos then good god you guys couldnt stop us but sadly we are not a tribe of 60 we only a tribe of 6 :)

As long as you guys are still active and fighting, doing the best you can, i am a fan of TPL. You said you would go down fighting till the very last village, i hope you wont give up.

As i said its a matter of time when turning point is reached and Nuts! will have to look at Barb. If you are still here when that happens i am sure you will be able to rebuild.

If i may predict i would go for another month: just before xmas.

DeletedUser

We in TPL take great pride in being one of the best meat shields ever. Nuts players and leadership can sugar coat all they want, but if they are blind enough to believe that we are going to make this easy on them they are hiding the truth from themselves. I have personally never won a world, as never stuck around long enough to. That being said i could give two shits if i win one. 50-75% of players that win worlds are not in the top 50-100 skilled players on the world they won. I stated a long time ago my main goal is to make sure nuts! lose this world, and if i say so myself we are doing quite a good job. We are soaking up nukes left and right as well as holding defense on our side that could be used against barb. I, as well as many others in my tribe, play for the joy of defending and attacking, not for the world win.

Also S/O to Amanda, please keep sending these circs about how your tribe is cutting thru us so fast that you will soon be able to show barb your "FULL FORCE" once we are gone. Its the best motivation ive got all world! Slice thru us almighty amanda, im awaiting ;)

DeletedUser36833

We in TPL take great pride in being one of the best meat shields ever. Nuts players and leadership can sugar coat all they want, but if they are blind enough to believe that we are going to make this easy on them they are hiding the truth from themselves. I have personally never won a world, as never stuck around long enough to. That being said i could give two shits if i win one. 50-75% of players that win worlds are not in the top 50-100 skilled players on the world they won. I stated a long time ago my main goal is to make sure nuts! lose this world, and if i say so myself we are doing quite a good job. We are soaking up nukes left and right as well as holding defense on our side that could be used against barb. I, as well as many others in my tribe, play for the joy of defending and attacking, not for the world win.

Also S/O to Amanda, please keep sending these circs about how your tribe is cutting thru us so fast that you will soon be able to show barb your "FULL FORCE" once we are gone. Its the best motivation ive got all world! Slice thru us almighty amanda, im awaiting ;)

She couldn't slice through butter with a hot knife

DeletedUser104695

If I was a duke in BARB, and we did happen to have spare accounts when you guys are finished toying with NUTS as the major underdog. I'd actually love to give you guys some accounts on a more even playing field.

DeletedUser

Yea i should of done barb aswell but just wanted to show nutz not growing as fast as it looks, still very much alive though as people have pointed out but there main threat barb are growing daily from nutz which can not be ignored, with tpl basically dead surely nutz should be thinking of changing focus and leaving a small clean up crew to finish them off and try turn stats vs barb and ultimately the war because if it doesn't morale will fall and players will become even more selfish and only think of there own growth or even look to spy/backstab there tribe (though must be said i do think nutz already have selfish players who only care about there own growth and not there tribe)

DeletedUser109725

Just for reference, I'm not in Nuts! (I'm no longer in this world) so idk how Nuts! is doing/what they're doing from any perpective outside your own.

And ya, still Kudose to TPL for being in it for a while and keeping at it.