Open Season:Zombie Hunting

joshuaa36

What can i say im really bored...

Best Player: Gas Refill
most overrated player: Vemork
Favorite Player: my NS boys
Best tribe: Clearly NS (I dont care that im being Bias, We are the best?)
Most promising tribe for future:
Best leader: Mayhem might be up there?
worst leader: 2Sandals.
Favorite forum poster: Tman93
lamest forum poster: Anyone who takes these forums seriously
Best COA ingame: Dont pay enough interest
most overrated tribe: ZOMBlE
most underrated tribe:

Can i change this now?

DeletedUser92753

It's hilarious that you've included Vermok in your PnP for declaring on them and have still recruited him.

We're all for killing Zombies, and he's pretty good at it ;)

I'm not leadership, nor do I have a say in how things go. I just write these lame posts for y'all. But from my vantage point, Lucaya is a solid recruit. He plays the game at a high level and his position is of geopolitical importance to us.

I doubt anyone expects a claim that Zombie versus NS is going to be the war of the century. Its simple expansion on our part. Our focal point is still, and always has been, the north in regards to Contra. Glory has already moved on Zombie, and we're getting in on the action due to attacks coming our way and the fact that simply, we can and we will. If Lucaya helps us secure that area faster, then its a good move.

DeletedUser98150

Well pathetic by Lucaya(Vemork) but not surprised, thats how he roll world after world.
The Winner sees an answer for every problem;
The Loser sees a problem for every answer.

Royalist:
Still soar about not doing to well on 61? Instead of keep being so soar over losing why don't you come and see me on the battle field and at least make an attempt to become a winner?

Choco Death:
Winners use hard arguments but soft words;
Losers use soft arguments but hard words.

It's ok to be upset....I guess :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

LOL.

Lucaya 1 : Zombies 0 : Nightshift Leader -1

Not the worst dec I've seen but definitely up there.

DeletedUser107679

Royalist:
Still soar about not doing to well on 61? Instead of keep being so soar over losing why don't you come and see me on the battle field and at least make an attempt to become a winner?

I left on my own terms after securing my area. There was no threat to my account and my tribe was beating noodle at the time. Not much of a defeat is it now?

You getting OP:ed by former tribemates on w53 on the other hand because all you did was internal that was a priceless defeat. :lol:

DeletedUser98150

Yes,securing "your area"…..is that before we moved in?

[FONT=&amp]World 53…….oh yes, the world you got 1 village……and 95 points. If you got your facts right you would know that we gave our villages away to tribe mates because we had enough of farming. [/FONT]

DeletedUser107679

Yes,securing "your area"…..is that before we moved in?

[FONT=&amp]World 53…….oh yes, the world you got 1 village……and 95 points. If you got your facts right you would know that we gave our villages away to tribe mates because we had enough of farming. [/FONT]

Are you really that thick? By the time I barbed Zombie or whatever you called yourself back then was more then 2 ks away. Either you are just grabbing at straws here or you don't realize how early I quit that world. There was no threat up in the north at that point.

I got to a 5-6 millions on w53 you numptie and your tribemates even publicy spoke off the way you played, not helping in Ops and demanding internals. They got sick of it eventually. Convenient for you to say you gifted though. :lol:
And you continue the same trend this world with that huge amount of internals. How come every world its always the same with you? Insane amount of cannibalism.

DeletedUser113396

Yes cause W53 events definately mean so much on W71...

DeletedUser107679

Yes cause W53 events definately mean so much on W71...

They dont. But he decied to go down memory lane so had to remind him of his antics.
But the tragic thing is that this is a trend with Lucaya. Hes doing the same thing on w71.

But your right I think lucaya has de-railed this enough now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98150

Royalist:
Yes, let's talk about this world:
11 tribe changes; in and out of the same tribe 2 times; seems to be a mirror of your personality: Could be close to be the definition of a Drama Queen; which also indicates why you most of the time get your facts wrong. Looking at your ODA; don't think you scare anyone on the battle field. Or is just that you "secured your area".

DeletedUser

They dont. But he decied to go down memory lane so had to remind him of his antics.
But the tragic thing is that this is a trend with Lucaya. Hes doing the same thing on w71.

But your right I think lucaya has de-railed this enough now.
it takes two to make conversation :p

But seriously, wasnt Lucaya DUKE of Zombie? and he bailed right after the war started? boy would do i feel bad for his teamates...werent half of em teamates from 61? you going to leave them in the dust too?

DeletedUser95593

Lucaya: Abandoned tribe before they were declared on, after having internalled 2 players.

27/63 caps are either barbs or internals. High ODA, virtually no ODD. Off heavy account gobbling up noobs. Will you be running from NS before another tribe declares on them, or sticking round for the long haul and cannibalizing them inside-out?

Do me next pls...

sp.ag

Not sure you are in a position to question anyones In-game ethics this world Lucaya with how you have gone about yourself. So far all you have demonstrated is that

MjAxMi03MWU4ZTIwOGM4Yzk2MGZh.png

roman01

Royalist:
Yes, let's talk about this world:
11 tribe changes; in and out of the same tribe 2 times; seems to be a mirror of your personality: Could be close to be the definition of a Drama Queen; which also indicates why you most of the time get your facts wrong. Looking at your ODA; don't think you scare anyone on the battle field. Or is just that you "secured your area".

Oh keep quiet Chris :lol:

DeletedUser

it takes two to make conversation :p

But seriously, wasnt Lucaya DUKE of Zombie? and he bailed right after the war started? boy would do i feel bad for his teamates...werent half of em teamates from 61? you going to leave them in the dust too?

Most of the Zombies here don't seem like they're from 61, I'd say 1/6th at most.

DeletedUser113479

Most of the Zombies here don't seem like they're from 61, I'd say 1/6th at most.

A lot lower I'm sure, W71 ZOMBIE is nothing compared to its predecessor on 61.

To me, I just see a lot of butthurt people complaining who Chris has destroyed on previous worlds, particularly on W61.

Wow, Vemork internalled a few players because they had quit! Oh no! It's like no one has internalled before!

Wind down kids, a lot of you here talking & moaning aren't even an inch of a person, player and leader Chris is.

DeletedUser

I don't know where all of you got all this false info, but Chris approached me before he knew that NS was going to declare. As such, he wasn't running from anything, he just didn't want to do ops with inactive players.

DeletedUser

I still find you asking to join my premade funny. I recruit good players Spag just for future reference ;)

After my short little interview with you, and realizing how little you knew about playing TW, I could barely type because I was laughing so hard I was afraid of pissing myself. Sp.ag calls me a snob, and I accept that as I've had the opportunity to play with some of TW's best, and you aren't on that short list.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't know where all of you got all this false info, but Chris approached me before he knew that NS was going to declare. As such, he wasn't running from anything, he just didn't want to do ops with inactive players.
ZOMBIE knew you guys were declaring at least a week ago. Everybody knew it. :icon_neutral: