Nuking up the Love

DeletedUser36833

He comes to my town near to christmas and listens to all the childrens wishes. Santa likes us you see so finding him isn't hard.

DeletedUser99164

Cmon now...TPL even had to spy on us(crazy14u) in hopes of getting a one up...yes now that he flipped back TPL just as I suspected he would when a few of us sent fakes, he has taken a good amount of villages off of us. That of course is only due to us stopping our initial op on the slithery bastard, had we not brought the prick in he would be just another broken account in TPL. You guys played your cards well on that one, Ill give you that, but pretty petty that you guys needed to take such a weak approach to gain advantage! TPL for the most part is highly overrated, my tribe of "noobs" will be just fine in the end. Let us recover from your spy games and well jump back in the lead :)

Just to clear the air....here for Jizzo

No one put me up to anything....this was the work of crazys own hand!!

strategic move that paid off....

cheers
crazy

DeletedUser99164

Lmao crazy seemed to outsmart you mate. You backstabbed us, and crazy went out of his way to make you look like a fool. As for the spying, crazy never once sent us any type of information regarding our inc etc. He just used it to buy time till some troops got home. Tis sad tho, your top accounts are droping villages like mad while u guys try to pick off vils from an account that is rarely played. Hope ur ready to back up your word better than you have so far jizzo ;)

This is very true....

Last edited by a moderator:

chelsentus

If you keep kicking everyone we hit, you'll run out of members pretty soon. Lol. Where have I heard that before.

tpl.jpg

DeletedUser113007

If you keep kicking everyone we hit, you'll run out of members pretty soon. Lol. Where have I heard that before.

tpl.jpg

I'll clear this up,

Zombified, pretty much rimmed but gained #1 ODD
Crazy14U Strategic move as stated
OIaf quit before you even declared, rarely played anymore anyways
Tinnen, don't know
Nextraxex quit after getting yelled at by ean (Went yellow twice in a week)
Hardtoget, don't know
Leftpeg, quit after putting up one hell of a fight on the Nuts! border <3 Love to you Daio
Danybabes, original owner quit and then co left after the prem ran out as he couldn't top it up
Wyvern quit agesss ago and then QG Sat it and hit you guys hella hard with it
Pongdang, no idea who that is.

So basically the players that did quit because of being hit hard were because of Nuts! a tribe 4x TPL's size right now, you guys have done nothing lol you got mad at us because we wouldn't set OPs up for you and it shows, your co-ordination absolutely sucks as a tribe.

erik.cartman

sad to see Klevz switch sides, he was my hero before he did that (after Rebel that is)

DeletedUser

I'll clear this up,

Zombified, pretty much rimmed but gained #1 ODD
Tinnen, don't know
Hardtoget, don't know
Leftpeg, quit after putting up one hell of a fight on the Nuts! border <3 Love to you Daio
Danybabes, original owner quit and then co left after the prem ran out as he couldn't top it up
Pongdang, no idea who that is.

So basically the players that did quit because of being hit hard were because of Nuts! a tribe 4x TPL's size right now, you guys have done nothing lol you got mad at us because we wouldn't set OPs up for you and it shows, your co-ordination absolutely sucks as a tribe.
I will help fill in your gaps :)

Zombified, pretty much rimmed but gained #1 ODD ----- The main cos (Mason and Tory) quit before the war atleast I believe they did (memory isnt too great), but Nuts! (Not Atomic) did rim the new cos so I am not taking that away from them.

Tinnen, don't know ----- Got banned
Hardtoget, don't know ----- New owner claimed he lost password and email

Pongdang, no idea who that is. ----- Computer died or something like that, basically lost access to TW

Just like Angeal said, nothing to do with Atomic.

DeletedUser113007

To be honest I'd be worried if I was in Atomic right now, if anything you guys need to get your shit together because as soon as BARB breaks through to TPL the pressure from Nuts! they previously had is going to be greatly reduced and then their full attention will be on you and believe me you are nowhere near as skilled as the members in TPl are ;) You'll drop like flies.

DeletedUser110019

I will help fill in your gaps :)

Zombified, pretty much rimmed but gained #1 ODD ----- The main cos (Mason and Tory) quit before the war atleast I believe they did (memory isnt too great), but Nuts! (Not Atomic) did rim the new cos so I am not taking that away from them.

Tinnen, don't know ----- Got banned
Hardtoget, don't know ----- New owner claimed he lost password and email

Pongdang, no idea who that is. ----- Computer died or something like that, basically lost access to TW

Just like Angeal said, nothing to do with Atomic.

the new co's zombified one of them pretty much stopped logging on for w69

and the other had gone on vocation and now hates me
the account was a sat account so pretty much inactive :D

DeletedUser

To be honest I'd be worried if I was in Atomic right now, if anything you guys need to get your shit together because as soon as BARB breaks through to TPL the pressure from Nuts! they previously had is going to be greatly reduced and then their full attention will be on you and believe me you are nowhere near as skilled as the members in TPl are ;) You'll drop like flies.

Once Barb cuts thru Nuts I will be getting few villages down by my buddie Jizzo so we can find out if he can put his money where his mouth is :)