The Nutcracker

Psihic

With the last statement I don't see that at all possible although something I do see as possible is should Nuts! decide they want a new leadership then BARB give them a period of time to settle in, a temporary NAP if you will just to make it that much more tempting and to maybe get a better fight out of it.

Or maybe they will just use that time to internal? Either way it would at least give them an option as at the moment Nuts! players are dropping like flies and some of them (Not going to name names but we are all aware of who) are quitting/leaving because of certain lies spread by a certain leader.

Do we look like the red cross ?

Soberknight

even if nuts! got new leadership there's is still the lack of skill factor within the tribe so all the nap world do is allow nuts! to get more time to move their D to heavy hitting areas

And use the time to fight TPL.

Anyway its a noble gesture from your side. I dont have any inside info but i doubt Nuts will change leadership. I dont know if they should and the only place this discussion should take place is in Nuts forum ofcourse.

Rawdeath21

lack of skill factor

1000297_636765356342000_1619342085_n.png

DeletedUser105209

Nah nuts has had enough time to fight Tpl, I will do everything i can to keep nuts working on two sides.

There is a ton of blaming Amanda in here, that isnt fair. Just like i cant take all the credit for Barb doing well, she shouldnt be placed with all the blame for the current situation in
nuts. Its evident she genuinely cares about her tribe, invests tons of time into it but she also has a council. People who are responsible for making ops, helping with sits, dealing with asshole
selfish players. People who also need to be held accountable for the way things have turned out.

Then there is the tribe itself, at this stage of the game you shouldnt need people holding your hand and making sure you attack red dots. If you are unhappy with things do something. Don't sit around and wait for us to make it to you, we will but make us work for it please.

DeletedUser110019

Nah nuts has had enough time to fight Tpl, I will do everything i can to keep nuts working on two sides.

There is a ton of blaming Amanda in here, that isnt fair. Just like i cant take all the credit for Barb doing well, she shouldnt be placed with all the blame for the current situation in
nuts. Its evident she genuinely cares about her tribe, invests tons of time into it but she also has a council. People who are responsible for making ops, helping with sits, dealing with asshole
selfish players. People who also need to be held accountable for the way things have turned out.

Then there is the tribe itself, at this stage of the game you shouldnt need people holding your hand and making sure you attack red dots. If you are unhappy with things do something. Don't sit around and wait for us to make it to you, we will but make us work for it please.

i think you have horrible leadership skills though :icon_redface: using spys against the tribe that never fought a fair war in their entire time in tw

Rawdeath21

There is a ton of blaming Amanda in here, that isnt fair.... Its evident she genuinely cares about her tribe, invests tons of time into it but she also has a council. People who are responsible for making ops, helping with sits, dealing with asshole selfish players. People who also need to be held accountable for the way things have turned out.

you forgot on that list the players that arent trying, arent putting effort in, and say 'I' instead of 'we'. In my eyes there as some good players in nuts!, but also quite a bit of deadweight (has to be said). The simple fact that the same people sit over and over again is one little thing that does my head in.

If nuts are to have any chance in just doing decently in this war (not even winning, but losing with grace) the whole attitude of each individual player has to change, or people will start to leave because they are fed up with no effort from fellow members, or like urfear said, more red dots closing in every day.

SO, in summary, for a BARB point of view, bloody good war chaps! I hope there is a day when the same can be said about nuts.

Soberknight

When i left a week ago for a well deserved holiday ( :icon_cool: ), i didnt like the way Barb and Nuts! were flaming eachother. Flaming is one thing but when it gets personal, well lets not get into it again.

Just needed to say it because i wanted to point out i am real happy with the tone of the current posts. Respect, its a valuable thing. thank you all for showing.

DeletedUser55895

She is to blame however, for actually going through with the Se7en- Nuts! merger and expecting it not to end this way.

DeletedUser

There I was checking if this world had finally ended, turns out there waz enough barbs for nuts to last a bit longer.
When it comes to blaming Amanda; I have never been nub enough to join them so don't know all the ins and outs. I am sure she is working hard and doing her best, but being the long terms duky of the losing tribe, she is the one to blame no matter what.
Backstabbing TPL and hoping BARB and MM waz stupid enough to kill each other waz such a capital tactical error, well something like this...
I-might-of-made-a-tactical-error.jpg

DeletedUser104695

ManaikLeft29th November 2013 - 20:052,954,713
[video=youtube;sEhy-RXkNo0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhy-RXkNo0[/video]

DeletedUser67103

i think you have horrible leadership skills though :icon_redface: using spys against the tribe that never fought a fair war in their entire time in tw

Lol..

Really,I'm not here to flame,but mate if Jess has such bad skills then we wouldn't be where we are today.you put down skill because you assume something that is more than likely false.all world's thus far is won one way or another,nomatter the reason of the outcome,you will have to deal with;As they say "Roll with the Punche's".

Your excuses for this world's outcome or present state will not help you turn thing's around.You need to focus on helping Nuts! turn ths around(assuming your from Nuts!).

Regardless of what has been said and done,let's put more effort into this war,although were beating you guy's down like a Red headed step child(no offence to Ginger's:p),I'm sure you guy's can put more effort into fighting back..I expect a fight so less talk more War:p
!BM!

Rawdeath21

Bigmist, i think he is one of the goddish co's, i know he is definately from TPL. However don't quote me if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser55895

Qwe55 isn't a goddish co :D he used to be in TPL tho. and I'm pretty certain his post was highly sarcastic

DeletedUser

Bigmist, i think he is one of the goddish co's, i know he is definately from TPL. However don't quote me if i'm wrong.

Qwe55 is more of a mascot for an account. Hes there to look good and doesnt do much else. Since I already have dylan I dont need a mascot :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You know everyone comes on here and accuses Amanda of this and Amanda of that...lying about saying urfear account was spying on Nuts!

Well from what Urfear account members have said in chats and on this forum...they admit to planning on betraying Nuts from the get go. And it may have worked if BARB had not targeted Kush account right off the hop.

Then they say they were thinking about it but decided not too???? and then fabricate some story as to why they did leave now...and you guys call Amanda a liar???

Okay so you did not give information out to barb regarding villages or troops or ops etc. You still did not meet any of your responsibilities as leaders in the tribe in organizing anything you said you were going too...you still admit you were planning on leaving the tribe for over a week before you did (in fact it looks like you guys were planning on leaving at the first opportunity when Nuts was hurting)...which was the time you sent me several mails regarding the awesome op you were planning against barb...That was a lie on your part. And you say all your co-members knew about it and agreed to leave Nuts!...So they all lied to us in Nuts about everything.

Funny how the guys who lied the most to us former Seven members are blaming Everyone else and everything else but themselves.
No Class guys.

Jacal---a very good post...not often I say that (or have had the opportunity to say that:icon_twisted:)

symbian---thank you, I think you are very wise on what you have stated...UrFEAR account was on that council...so maybe spying may not be the right word here...how about sabotage.

Big Mist--- he is a former co of Zombiefied...one of my most favourite targets from a few months ago. I do not think he is currently on any account unless he is co-playing in TPL.

Everyone says they want more of a fight but I am not sure if you want more of a fight? If you want more of a fight then pull your spy/spy's out of Nuts!, if there are any left and I am sure it will be a much better fight between our 2 tribes. If not, then do not ask for more fight when you are consistently given the info to take the fight out of it.

(Disclaimer) Spys have been around forever in TW...I do not fault anyone for using them or them for being around...I have found that usually it is the weakest players that can not fend for themselves that do this...and the cowards. The ones not willing or able to fight when the time comes. Everyone can attack and attack and attack...But not everyone can defend...and I don't just mean snipes and stacking and re-capping...I mean looking at your attack meter climbing till it is over 1000's -10,000's of attacks against your account and still be willing to log in and tag them and do what you can to stem the tide of losing villages...and or to still fight and take villages too.

@ sjaak----I do not think it was a capital error on her part...remember she did have the proof that tpl were going to back stab her. And She had an alliance with MM. Who knew that they would give up and join barb instead of continuing the fight and joining up with Nuts! for end game. Kinda like what TPL is doing with barb now. If MM would have held out I am sure this whole barb war would be in a different place now.

Ya its a long one.

DeletedUser

@BigMist Not even Qwe would be silly enough to join Nuts!. He secretly loves Jess but doesn't quite how to express it yet. And he hates urFEAR because I think they stole his barbs. Or maybe he also loves urFEAR and is having trouble picking which one of the two he wants more o_O

DeletedUser67103

I'm so not sober :D
well apologies,but still the message wasn't exactly targeted to him,but to Nuts! player's.

iregardless of the Urfear account and the kush/snob's drama,you guy's should be trying harder,never been in a world where it has been so easy,so enough with parade of excuses,do something for a change and stop talking about it.
!BM!

DeletedUser27029

@ sjaak----I do not think it was a capital error on her part...remember she did have the proof that tpl were going to back stab her. And She had an alliance with MM. Who knew that they would give up and join barb instead of continuing the fight and joining up with Nuts! for end game. Kinda like what TPL is doing with barb now. If MM would have held out I am sure this whole barb war would be in a different place now.

Ya its a long one.

Who knew? just about anyone with a brain lol

sure MM and BARB are gonna slog it out for the next few months while the known snakes Nuts! get fat and healthy from their sneak attack on the unsuspecting TPL,

the plan from MM's side was; let Nuts take out Seven, and MM to take out BARB, then after that in end game MM would face nuts! for the final show down.

as soon as you guys merged your way through the war we knew you were planning something sneaky, we didnt really have a choice but to do the same and war you guys in the final show down just like was always planned.