The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

ohhh ya sorry...that was in regards to the mail I had with crocky...ya I meant destroy you verbally with that one...but man I just did not have time to get into it.

the issue there was I had that message with crocky to test the waters...and to test him...I never share private conversations I have with anyone without their permission or until someone else breaks that trust. The fact that he shared that not only proved that he is an untrustworthy individual...it also showed me how desperate Barb was to find any weakness in Nuts and try to exploit it. That is what I meant by destroy you...and I did not mean you as specifically as I meant barbs integrity and the integrity of their players.

but that boat sailed and due to rl I just did not have time to go into the flame war that would have entailed :) It would have been fun though

If you say so. Pretty sure it was at me directly but hey... whatever you say. And either way you have threatened to destroy someone on externals. Also I dont think BARB has ever been desperate in anything against Nuts!... Lol Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know everyone has been fairly confident the whole time. :)

DeletedUser

hahaha yup but mr zombified that did not work for you did it :)

qwe are you just trolling or have you come back to co another account ?
Well when he left Zombified was still rank 4 and Nuts! hadnt declared...you should have seen his face when he returned :)

DeletedUser

If you say so. Pretty sure it was at me directly but hey... whatever you say. And either way you have threatened to destroy someone on externals. Also I dont think BARB has ever been desperate in anything against Nuts!... Lol Correct me if I am wrong but as far as I know everyone has been fairly confident the whole time. :)

no that was not a threat I made on the externals it was a threat made in a private mail to you....you put it on the externals not me :)

I will correct you bud...I have had several mails with members of barb where they doubted the whole war with Nuts! (But that was at the beginning of the war)...Everyone is confident when they are on the side that is leading in caps...look how Nuts! is against tpl...look how tpl was against Se7en...and now look how barb is against Nuts!

@ snipe this....no that can not be true meaning he could not have been gone when Nuts declared on tpl...I am sure him and I were flaming each other while I was nuking and capping his villages

DeletedUser110019

hahaha yup but mr zombified that did not work for you did it :)

qwe are you just trolling or have you come back to co another account ?

my good sir shadowzilla i would never troll the forums that just ruins the quality of this game

also as snipe this said i left the account for a journey of the real life factor and nuts! at the time weren't

backstabber's they are now when i left. I thought nuts! as good allies that i would have gotten the chance

to battle in the end game. I've now come back to what

Amanda is claiming that Justin's (a leader that i elected) fault when it was fully know that mm and tpl

were prob going to choose to battle the end of the world out instead of merging, yes i am sad to see the

account zombified gone but there's one thing with a betrayal

like this i will be recking havoc on nuts! and Amanda will surely known that i came back just to rim her.

I may kid about tpls and barb leadership and playing style, but I'm completely serious when i say nuts!

will not be the winning tribe

and i will find any and everyone to make sure that back stabbing 3 to 1 odds tribe will be destroyed and

that Amanda will regret her deceitful ways.

Troy - no account yet but you'll know when i get one :)

@ snipe this....no that can not be true meaning he could not have been gone when Nuts declared on tpl...I am sure him and I were flaming each other while I was nuking and capping his villages

I posted on the forums a couple of times i hadn't even know that nuts! had betrayed tpl due to i was trying to avoid playing till the end of my semester

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Shadow you bore me with your crap as usual, I take it your trying for an invite?, As is Raw/snobs?.

Your all pathetic players who will be rimmed (mmm)

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

Shadow you bore me with your crap as usual, I take it your trying for an invite?, As is Raw/snobs?.

Your all pathetic players who will be rimmed (mmm)

Coffee Troll

you know kid...I just really don't like you. You were crap in Manic...and then got gifted the co-playing an account in MM with sonic...and sure you have some skills...like giving up real life to always play this game..but lets face it...you did not do it on your own and you never could do it on your own...you are pathetic.

And I mean your own account by yourself...without a co. I was helping to destroy your old account...that is till you guys cheated. and then rage quit. And really have not seen a personality improvement since. I can not believe the sacrifices that barb had to make to take you in. Especially after all that rage against them...well some people will do anything to win.

Not me...I will always be a solid player that supports and works to the best of my ability in the tribe I am in...I am not a hopper meaning a tribe hopper and I am not an account hopper either. But some of you kids will never understand integrity....cause winning this world is more important than that. Again pathetic.

Soberknight

Bigmist, are you sober?

There is and can be only 1 sober :icon_cool:

*1 You know everyone comes on here and accuses Amanda of this and Amanda of that...lying about saying urfear account was spying on Nuts!

Well from what Urfear account members have said in chats and on this forum...they admit to planning on betraying Nuts from the get go. And it may have worked if BARB had not targeted Kush account right off the hop.

Then they say they were thinking about it but decided not too???? and then fabricate some story as to why they did leave now...and you guys call Amanda a liar???

*2 Everyone says they want more of a fight but I am not sure if you want more of a fight? If you want more of a fight then pull your spy/spy's out of Nuts!, if there are any left and I am sure it will be a much better fight between our 2 tribes. If not, then do not ask for more fight when you are consistently given the info to take the fight out of it.

@ sjaak----I do not think it was a capital error on her part...remember she did have the proof that tpl were going to back stab her. And She had an alliance with MM. Who knew that they would give up and join barb instead of continuing the fight and joining up with Nuts! for end game. Kinda like what TPL is doing with barb now. If MM would have held out I am sure this whole barb war would be in a different place now.

When you post these novels i cannot anything else do but use footnotes :lol:

*1 The reply to your nice post by urfear did give some more insight into their move and i have to agree i dont think they have been completely honest on externals. Doesnt mean i believe or know they backstabbed former 7 players. I think they planned to backstab Nuts from day 1 of that merge but as Ben said i think that idea was changed due to new sentiments towards Nuts when they joined.

*2 I made sort of same argument only with more of a joke in it: I dont like the spy factor in the game but its there. You cannot ask your enemy to stop using methods of destroying you because you dont like them. Its part of the game Barb knows better to use than Nuts! Its also something that gets worse if you dont recruit smart (will get into that in next footnote).

*3 It was a capitol error to merge se7en. I remember even i made a statement somewhere when it happened: Everyone knew how that tribe and Barb were and its just asking for trouble to recruit the biggest ally of the tribe you will prob be warring in end game. I was sure they all would go to Barb at some point but i was wrong: only urfear went. Recruiting them also means you will have spies for sure at some point. At that point Nuts should have taken precautions to limit that risk.

Shadow, i think i would love to have you fighting beside me on any frontline and even in RL we could be friends, because we have same morale standards. This is a game however and its good to keep your integrity intact if it makes you enjoy the game more, but you cannot go complaining when others dont hold themselves to yours. That will kill all fun in the game for you imho.

@coffee, i think Raw deserves better treatment than accusing him of trying to get into Barb. He is one of those players fighting in game and being honest over here and has said he would stick to Nuts as well. Unless there are convos i havent seen i think he deserves better judgement.

Now to end with Bigmists quote: less talk more fighting! ( sorry BM, i am not good in quoting you).

DeletedUser

Here's things from Se7en's perspective at the time. I was the man centred around diplomacy during the period before we merged into Nuts, etc.

We were constantly being hit by Nuts!, c0nan and TPL and we were being gangbanged. That was our fault, and we did not get into correct diplomacy with TPL and Nuts! and that was my fault. I found evidence myself of c0nan trying to recruit TPL players, and that they were stacking their front with us so what we did was end our NAP with them (that was to expire after the end of Undecided) and go to war with them and eventually control the southeast. We were doing well, and I spoke to Amanda on numerous occasions before about the recruitment of Undecided even though we did not have diplomacy with them because I felt as if we came off on good terms with them after the Undecided war. She even told me herself that it was out of good faith that I approached her in regards to the players that she was comfortable with us not recruiting that were in Undecided at the time was in good faith, even though we did not have diplomacy.

Then..... Nuts! declares on us suddenly as did MM/BARB. This was a blindside in our eyes, well atleast in the 3 days prior to their declaration date to which I found out they were declaring on us. You know the story from there, blah blah blah.

A month and a bit went along (or even longer) and I was sitting the majority of peoples accounts during the war with TPL and Nuts, really bitter at Amanda for what she had done. Same was with Justin, and I do ultimately believe that TPL was in Nuts! ear pushing them to declare on us, which above turned out to be correct.

We couldn't continue on the same path we were on as we would've been eaten quickly due to inactivity. I wasn't backing down for a fight, and Amanda was approached by players that found evidence that TPL was going to attack her. She panicked, and she told me herself that she expected it from TPL's latest recruitment of ex-c0nan players. That was when we decided to merge with Nuts! (the game changer) because it was the only way to ultimately get Nuts! to attack TPL, the duo that were ripping Se7en to shreds. We couldn't join BARB at the time because we would've been in the same position as we were before and I wanted to change the dynamics of the world for a little bit.

The plan by ex-Se7en players was to ultimately demerge from Nuts! and either recreate Se7en or join our good friends, BARB. That was after TPL was out of the picture, and we decided to stay in Nuts! because we felt as if we had established relationships there that were sufficient and long-lasting. There was active participation in the tribe, and we made great progress on TPL.

The war with BARB changed that though, there was barely any activity in terms of ops and there was a lack of showing on participation in operations. Amanda likes to micromanage things in Nuts and have other people do all the planning for her, etc because that was her way of leading and she was a little lazy to do things for herself. That is probably why they still have spies in her tribe, she is too lazy to weed out those people herself and she gets other people to do it.

But yeah, the decision to join BARB was a tough one because I did leave existing friends in Se7en that I have played with not only at the beginning of this world, but in worlds prior. Why? I was fed up with Amanda's leadership and her decision to prioritize TPL over BARB whilst we were losing the most important coverage of this world, the core. I find it funny how people who did not show their faces during the time I was in Nuts! are now actively nuking me and faking me. Where was this before I left?

All in all, sorry to drag on. I'm hungover and I hope what I wrote was a good insight into Se7en's position in the world before our merge and after our merge with Nuts.

-J

DeletedUser

@ sober...thank you nice post I know spies are part of the game...it is what it is...my complaint was don't go asking for a fight when you know our moves as soon as we do thanks to the spies..so you know where to stack and where to hit...that is not a fight in my books...you should have been winning by these numbers sooner then you are now with that kind of information.

@ Kingzor...thank you nice post...I agree with almost everything you said in the history lesson until you got to ops on barb...your account was responsible for setting up ops against barb for weeks....and there was never an op set up.

Yes you left all your friends that you made in Se7en....the good ones that bled and sweated with you from whatever time we joined them until you betrayed us. I get that you guys don't like Amanda and the way she runs things...fine...you do not betray everyone because of disagreements in a tribe...unless you wanted to betray them all along. Which you guys admitted to on a few occasions.

Well it has happened now...you have given your reasons and everyone has formed their opinions on the subject....So I will speak of it no more. In fact it is time for me to take a break from the forums again....they really do consume a large amount of time

DeletedUser

@ sober...thank you nice post I know spies are part of the game...it is what it is...my complaint was don't go asking for a fight when you know our moves as soon as we do thanks to the spies..so you know where to stack and where to hit...that is not a fight in my books...you should have been winning by these numbers sooner then you are now with that kind of information.

@ Kingzor...thank you nice post...I agree with almost everything you said in the history lesson until you got to ops on barb...your account was responsible for setting up ops against barb for weeks....and there was never an op set up.

Yes you left all your friends that you made in Se7en....the good ones that bled and sweated with you from whatever time we joined them until you betrayed us. I get that you guys don't like Amanda and the way she runs things...fine...you do not betray everyone because of disagreements in a tribe...unless you wanted to betray them all along. Which you guys admitted to on a few occasions.

Well it has happened now...you have given your reasons and everyone has formed their opinions on the subject....So I will speak of it no more. In fact it is time for me to take a break from the forums again....they really do consume a large amount of time

(yawn) Still talking shadow.

Your getting rimmed, Im not funny thing isnt it?

As for being gifted an account in MM, You really think they take in just anyone?, You really think i didnt do any of the stats my current account has?, or are you just going to say me co-players do it all?, Whatever shadow your still pathetic.

As for giving up real life, I work 12 hours a day Mon-fri , But have the gift of wifi, Now suck me off.

@sober Well its quite weird how suddenly all these players are appearing and all acting nice/non trolly now their tribe is hitting the shit?, Suspicious isnt it?

-

Coffee Troll

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes well when Amanda says that we sabotaged the tribe, leaked ops, didn't support the tribe, faked our offensive on BARB and sabotaged the people we sat, I'm not going to be under the same roof as her.

Trust me, we tried Shadow. You yourself were losing villages to Erik.Cartmen and was just not active enough. We tried to move others onto the BARB front but they flat out refused. SNOBS and GREEN HELL asked for support constantly on the forums and nothing was given except from those that were on the same front as them, and that was close range. The Eye 0f The Tiger acc even said that they needed a sitter, and no one attempted to sit him and we lost so many villages in K54 it's not funny, just because the tribe could not cooperate and help one an other out as if they themselves were in trouble.

I couldn't stand being in Nuts! anymore, and it actually makes me disgusted to see all this hidden support and nukes appearing out of nowhere landing on my villages now when they could've been used beforehand on BARB villages if they actually showed interest in responding to my mails.

But what's done is done, and I don't and will not regret anything in this world. Good luck.

DeletedUser104695

Kush Regime Left Nuts!

Probably the best thing thats happened to them since the beginning of this war.

What a horrible player

DeletedUser98503

We failed our guess the next player leave, Wasn't raw.

Place your new bets!

I say Culs is next to leave/kicked

DeletedUser102628

Unless he said he was planning an op for an area then canceled or didn't bother doing it, you had a tribe of 60 other people, at least one of them should step up and plan it. Not that hard, unless the problem isn't with setting up the op.. but rather with people not participating, or following instructions. I suspect the latter.

DeletedUser108814

my good sir shadowzilla i would never troll the forums that just ruins the quality of this game

also as snipe this said i left the account for a journey of the real life factor and nuts! at the time weren't

backstabber's they are now when i left. I thought nuts! as good allies that i would have gotten the chance

to battle in the end game. I've now come back to what

Amanda is claiming that Justin's (a leader that i elected) fault when it was fully know that mm and tpl

were prob going to choose to battle the end of the world
out instead of merging, yes i am sad to see the

account zombified gone but there's one thing with a betrayal

like this i will be recking havoc on nuts! and Amanda will surely known that i came back just to rim her.

My question to you though is where would Nuts! have been before this end game battle? Wouldn't just TPL and MM gangbanged Nuts! together then end game TPL vs MM? How is that any different than Nuts! betraying you?

DeletedUser98728

Yes well when Amanda says that we sabotaged the tribe, leaked ops, didn't support the tribe, faked our offensive on BARB and sabotaged the people we sat, I'm not going to be under the same roof as her.

Trust me, we tried Shadow. You yourself were losing villages to Erik.Cartmen and was just not active enough. We tried to move others onto the BARB front but they flat out refused. SNOBS and GREEN HELL asked for support constantly on the forums and nothing was given except from those that were on the same front as them, and that was close range. The Eye 0f The Tiger acc even said that they needed a sitter, and no one attempted to sit him and we lost so many villages in K54 it's not funny, just because the tribe could not cooperate and help one an other out as if they themselves were in trouble.

I couldn't stand being in Nuts! anymore, and it actually makes me disgusted to see all this hidden support and nukes appearing out of nowhere landing on my villages now when they could've been used beforehand on BARB villages if they actually showed interest in responding to my mails.

But what's done is done, and I don't and will not regret anything in this world. Good luck.

I blame ex se7en more than Amanda. Even when ops were made I had to beg ppl to claim villages. We were very sloppy when we went over to Nuts! Accounts including my own should have been merged must faster and people we all knew were not active or playing solo should have been merged aswell or left out. Knowing that one day we would have to either fight BARB or Nuts! again.I think had we done some of those things this could have been a better war than it is right now. That being said though I'm not giving up and am actually still having fun all things considered. Thats just my 2 cents for now.

DeletedUser

The proof that MM planned to betray Nuts was agreed not to be shared, which is why it has not made its way to the externals. I'm sure that one of us still has a copy of it, but that is superfluous because those that would have copies wouldn't betray the trust of the person who acquired the information.

What is fair to say, in defense of Amanda, is that the threat was very real and given the quality of the threat forced her into making poor decisions. Sometimes life isn't fair, and she certainly was stuck in a Catch-22.

I am of the opinion that Justin knew nothing of MM's 'plan,' and MM's 'plan' may have just been one person angry at Nuts and wanting them rimmed on a certain day. That doesn't mitigate the forcefulness of the 'plan;' it just lends credence to the fact that TPL was probably innocent in this whole ordeal., and that lack of trust between TPL and Nuts was a core cause of what went down.

DeletedUser113007

you know kid...I just really don't like you. You were crap in Manic...and then got gifted the co-playing an account in MM with sonic...and sure you have some skills...like giving up real life to always play this game..but lets face it...you did not do it on your own and you never could do it on your own...you are pathetic.

And I mean your own account by yourself...without a co. I was helping to destroy your old account...that is till you guys cheated. and then rage quit. And really have not seen a personality improvement since. I can not believe the sacrifices that barb had to make to take you in. Especially after all that rage against them...well some people will do anything to win.

Not me...I will always be a solid player that supports and works to the best of my ability in the tribe I am in...I am not a hopper meaning a tribe hopper and I am not an account hopper either. But some of you kids will never understand integrity....cause winning this world is more important than that. Again pathetic.

Just looking at war caps I think Sonic (EDIT; Coffee) has earnt his spot in BARB, just saying...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110019

My question to you though is where would Nuts! have been before this end game battle? Wouldn't just TPL and MM gangbanged Nuts! together then end game TPL vs MM? How is that any different than Nuts! betraying you?

And what would TPL and MM done?

both tribes had smaller amounts of members then NUTS!, both needed sitters and neither tribe was able to sit it's own members fair

amount of the time due to location you're saying that nuts! a tribe that had above 40 accounts would be having the same issue

TPL and MM saw something in common that nuts! couldn't give, which was people world that had been supporting each other (d)indirectly

through any war here BARB vs MM, TPL vs NUTS!

nuts! had the advantage with or without se7en

just like BARB had the advantage against MM even though MM was the one to start the war

next time think about the mechanics of the game before you question why two tribes that would be looking for members would work togther

and to put it simply and no point did TPL block nuts! growth when attacking se7en TPL wanted a good fight instead amanada gave a cheap

one and now is regretting it due to how MM and Barb had no choice but to end their war to fight this new super power

incase you don't want to read much

MM and TPL needed someone to sit eachother

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The proof that MM planned to betray Nuts was agreed not to be shared, which is why it has not made its way to the externals. I'm sure that one of us still has a copy of it, but that is superfluous because those that would have copies wouldn't betray the trust of the person who acquired the information.

What is fair to say, in defense of Amanda, is that the threat was very real and given the quality of the threat forced her into making poor decisions. Sometimes life isn't fair, and she certainly was stuck in a Catch-22.

I am of the opinion that Justin knew nothing of MM's 'plan,' and MM's 'plan' may have just been one person angry at Nuts and wanting them rimmed on a certain day. That doesn't mitigate the forcefulness of the 'plan;' it just lends credence to the fact that TPL was probably innocent in this whole ordeal., and that lack of trust between TPL and Nuts was a core cause of what went down.
Wait so the proof is of MM planning to turn on Nuts! and not TPL. Then why attack us and blame Justin? I think Nuts! saw how many vills we were nobling from Se7en and got scared so they found any reason they could to attack us. As somone recently mentioned, the plan for all 3 tribes was to noble Se7en and Barb then decide what happens next together.

Btw I have proof that Nuts! and Atomic are going to merge but I promised not to share on the externals and it wouldn't be fair to the person who acquired the info if I did release it. its easy to lie