The Nutcracker

Soberknight

It really doesnt matter if TPL and MM planned to turn on Nuts imho. Before the agreement was made it was a risk Nuts should have calculated and if they suspected such a thing could happen at the time then why did they go ahead with the deal and declared on se7en?

That was the first mistake i think. If you know 2 tribes (MM and TPL) are close, then dont make a deal with them because sooner or later it will blow in your face. Or they will turn on you or you will try to turn on them trying to prevent such a thing from happening. Best thing would have been for Nuts! at that point to declare on TPL and leave se7en and Barb alone. If MM still wanted to fight Barb then it would have been them on their own.

DeletedUser105209

Im glad you're just a spectator on this world and not handing out advice in game, I would be screwed:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes you left all your friends that you made in Se7en....the good ones that bled and sweated with you from whatever time we joined them until you betrayed us. I get that you guys don't like Amanda and the way she runs things...fine...you do not betray everyone because of disagreements in a tribe...unless you wanted to betray them all along. Which you guys admitted to on a few occasions.

A main reason we left was due to inactivity and lack of participation. As I stated earlier, your war stats were 1-22 prior to us leaving, that 1 being a recap that happened a few hours before we left. That does not tell me that you are working too damn hard. You sure seem ready to noble us however. Would have been nice to see prior to us leaving.

mamnon idril

WHOA there.
I have chats from Amanda and I weeks before the Nuts se7en merge, clearly saying they would not help their "allies" in MM while barb cleaned them up.

I am also pretty sure the support MM received from nuts was quite limited, and once my talks with Amanda started, the pressure the nuts had placed on Saga magically started to disappear.

But you asked for proof that nuts are snakes, this is convos from Me and Amanda pre se7en's merge into barb regarding Nuts! good allies MM

Its very easy to throw around Barb has little integrity, we have never backstabbed our allies. Sometimes ambition blinds people to common sense.

Just a thought here, didnt MM betray Nuts first when one of their players (I believe it was Coffee Troll, but someone i am sure will correct me if I am wrong) were sitting accounts to help TPL snipe nobles. I am sure this happened as it was made well known and was even admitted to by the responsible person/persons. that happened way before we turned our backs on them!

Dan

edit: just noticed that this point was brought up before I read every post and I apologize for it being brought up again. It was not my intention to drag this point out, however the point DOES still stand as my opinion of the situation.

Dan

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just a thought here, didnt MM betray Nuts first when one of their players (I believe it was Coffee Troll, but someone i am sure will correct me if I am wrong) were sitting accounts to help TPL snipe nobles. I am sure this happened as it was made well known and was even admitted to by the responsible person/persons. that happened way before we turned our backs on them!

Dan

Before Nuts attacked TPL I believe they had an alliance/NAP so there is reason why they couldn't sit for each other. After Nuts hit TPL the MM relationship was basically gone I believe

DeletedUser105209

No, because Coffee sitting happened while you were warring tpl, those chats are from a week before and the day of the merge/declaration upon tpl. The plans to betray MM were already well in the works by then.

DeletedUser112664

I remember our talks in the council about this. There we're people demanding we attacked MM in the flank for their schemes but we ultimately decided to uphold our alliance with MM. Alliance was later broken because of MM members sitting tpl.

DeletedUser

I remember our talks in the council about this. There we're people demanding we attacked MM in the flank for their schemes but we ultimately decided to uphold our alliance with MM. Alliance was later broken because of MM members sitting tpl.

Couldn't it also be said that MM alliance was broken by hitting TPL in the first place?

DeletedUser110019

sorry but i fail to see how did BARB have advantage over MM when war was declared

incase you don't want to read much

MM and TPL needed someone to sit each other

^^dumb down simple reason why two elite tribes with low members counts would have a disadvantage... even if they do a surprise attack wars don't last 1 day at this point...

.dan.101

371ab99006c5fbd1594a266878b79f6b.png

Stats from the last week (w/c 25/11).

DeletedUser104695

You forgot about the quitters.

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!
Players: Kush Regime, S.N.O.B.S. EMPIRE

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,050
Side 2: 518
Difference: 532

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 634
Side 2: 43
Difference: 591

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,172,854
Side 2: 3,766,439
Difference: 5,406,415

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,969,408
Side 2: 360,023
Difference: 5,609,385

chart

Soberknight

Wow! 1k caps in first month and now almost 600 in 1 week?

Me fears this war will soon be over... Come on Nuts! I know you can do better and i hope you will soon!

DeletedUser98503

Nah, I've seen many tribes like Nuts! and I doubt they will ever come back from this.

If you want a chance of survival (members) all I can say is put up a fight and who knows BARB may choose you, Don't just start asking for an invite when you haven't done anything which in my eyes none of Nuts! are doing at this point in time.

I do need a good farmer on my account so if any of Nuts! just wanna quit now and pm me they can farm with me :lol:

Psihic

Nah, I've seen many tribes like Nuts! and I doubt they will ever come back from this.

If you want a chance of survival (members) all I can say is put up a fight and who knows BARB may choose you, Don't just start asking for an invite when you haven't done anything which in my eyes none of Nuts! are doing at this point in time.

I do need a good farmer on my account so if any of Nuts! just wanna quit now and pm me they can farm with me :lol:

I second the farmer thing !

Otherwise, Nuts! are a real dissapointment. Piss poor leadership results in piss poor frontline performance.

But well, is probably all urFEAR accounts fault :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I second the farmer thing !

Otherwise, Nuts! are a real dissapointment. Piss poor leadership results in piss poor frontline performance.

But well, is probably all urFEAR accounts fault :icon_rolleyes:

Agree. 100%.

DeletedUser

[13:29:49] **: whyd snobs leave?
[13:39:39] josh: urfear might not of helped against barb
[13:39:45] josh: but they never spied
[13:40:01] josh: I quit the world
[13:40:07] **: and all your cos did to?
[13:40:26] josh: akki quit as soon as we started getting attacked
[13:40:42] josh: and i have been working to much to do anything
[13:41:01] **: lol akki what a faggot then
[13:41:12] josh: i log in and my troops dead smithies down
[13:41:21] josh: getting attacked in 3k's i
[13:41:31] Tank: josh can i quote this in the externals?
[13:41:42] josh: i don't care
[13:41:49] josh: urfear didn't spy
[13:42:07] josh: they didn't wanna be in nutz but they never spied on us
[13:42:21] josh: they stayed for seven

i reckon we could make a good drama series of out the happennings in nuts (think)

Wrong! Sometimes we have RL to give first preference. So I did. If others count it as "I ran away". I do not care of shit anymore.

SNOBS account was attacked before and with more force than this time. Doesn't make sense for me to leave just because of few incomings.

DeletedUser98503

I heard you always have RL to attend when you get incomings :icon_eek:

DeletedUser113007

Wrong! Sometimes we have RL to give first preference. So I did. If others count it as "I ran away". I do not care of shit anymore.

SNOBS account was attacked before and with more force than this time. Doesn't make sense for me to leave just because of few incomings.

You talked a lot of smack on externals and then when push came to shove you disappeared, the RL card isn't going to work here I am afraid.