The Nutcracker

Soberknight

You talked a lot of smack on externals and then when push came to shove you disappeared, the RL card isn't going to work here I am afraid.

Have to say Angeal has a point. Besides, that talk over here was not that long ago and i never even heard of you before that, mr. GoaD.

So i think it needs more explanation as to how that came to be before people start believing the RL in your case. I usually dont question them but you are a special case. :icon_smile:

Last edited:

Soberknight

Lord Cheo, congratz:

VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
red.png
0517{K45}{Coffee Jacal} (539|472) K459,385Sonic Empire [BARB]lord cheo [Nuts!]2013-11-29 12:13:20

Mike & coffee, what happened? You lost your clean sheet, should i get worried :lol: (/end sarcasm)

DeletedUser104695

Can someone put together a list of accounts BARB have destroyed / made leave. And Vice Versa for Nuts! (if there is any)

DeletedUser105209

Nuts has destroyed Major Impact from us, i should add RHL3 but as you can tell by looking at his stats it was clearly their slaves Mercs who actually did the wrecking.

DeletedUser

not sure what happened to my account, i didnt hit the leave button, someone else did
an unknown ip.

oh well accounts back in nuts hands.

cya.

DeletedUser105209

Explains a lot, i thought Nuts were actually pulling off a sucessful op, turns out they have the sit :lol:

DeletedUser104695

Haha that's funny. Still the Nuts guys wana take free villages.

Seriously there is no hope, may as well end this world now.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!
Players: Kush Regime, S.N.O.B.S. EMPIRE
Side 2:
Tribes: BARB

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 56
Difference: 55

chart

WORST

END WORLD

WAR

EVER!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(Yawn)
When does the next world start? this one is over.. I am seriously disappointed i wasted my time on this world for such a pathetic end game war.

DeletedUser

Mike (The Jacal): Guys, just wanted to let you all know The Sonic account will be quitting w67 by this weekend. Its been great playing with you all. Best of luck in winning this world.

This has been posted in the Barb skype chat. I see your tricks Nuts, but we won't all get bored of you.

DeletedUser98503

I heard Gotsomebarbs is quitting as well due to the insults he has gotten over the past days from Nuts! members, Should be disgusted with yourselfs.

DeletedUser111607

Mah names craig and i like to eat ma lunch at the back of the school bus so the other kids can't see meh

DeletedUser

Wow, Barb has nobled more villages off of Nuts! than Nuts! have nobled off of TPL. I knew it would happen eventually but I did not expect it to be so soon :icon_eek:
[spoil]
17bdb6d5f17392a1d075fba7a92d441d.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser108814

Wow, Barb has nobled more villages off of Nuts! than Nuts! have nobled off of TPL. I knew it would happen eventually but I did not expect it to be so soon :icon_eek:
[spoil]
17bdb6d5f17392a1d075fba7a92d441d.png

[/spoil]

Went to look myself thats without atleast 4 or 5 people who deleted and cant be added. I'd say its about the same total losses if you add in tigold etc who went barb, but the time BARB has done it in is a lot faster + without the suprise of attack.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nuts!
Side 2:
Tribes: TPL
Players: Slpher, CRAZY14U, -WyverN-, olly1234, Voodoo Lady, VoiceTrap

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,129
Side 2: 2,935
Difference: 6,194

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: