Next No-haul: Powered By Cheese

DeletedUser80534

Send me pm please, with your Skype.

I'm going on holiday till 6 Jan, if I don't respond apply after that again, or leave a note with muldie or kourosh.

Last edited:

d4m0

My original list consisted of only my good friends with the exception of nauz.. Just added him there since he joined the previous limited haul i played next to me but left in the early stages after letting my D die a horrible death. :(

Also if you read my post it was not a member list or a wishlist at all. It was an invitation to farmers to join a no haul world with me..

Obviously I read it otherwise I wouldn't be criticising you for it :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57316

Dont worry, I know several people on that list who could pull off being a girl.

DeletedUser

didnt muldie co-play with a girl? pretty sure a ton of people thought he was a girl at one point because of that. hahaha

DeletedUser

I would like to participate in this, If approved.

I have played a few years back yatta yatta. I'm nobody in particular. Tho I have gone into other servers, played with a few people and also used quite a few names. erm i think the last one was Nick. cough cough Kate.

I have not played this game in so long and was surprised that it was still running. Hope to be approved :)

DeletedUser

I would like to participate in this, If approved.

I have played a few years back yatta yatta. I'm nobody in particular. Tho I have gone into other servers, played with a few people and also used quite a few names. erm i think the last one was Nick. cough cough Kate.

I have not played this game in so long and was surprised that it was still running. Hope to be approved :)

what is this participation that you speak of

DeletedUser57316

Pretty sure I was the first person ever to know him name.