Quality vs Quantity (Khan vs Contra)

Thats my boy

Neither tribe in the NS/Contra war was winning or losing. As for the op against you, only a few people sent and made me kinda fed up with the whole situation, not that you were ever really a threat, more of a blight on the map. No matter though, as Contra recruited most of the useless players:)

Wolporc and Kul Tigin are both very experienced vet players. The others are pretty good
also.
God, would it kill you to show contra the slightest bit of respect every once and a while? I know you don't like them but from what you post, it doesn't look like the tribe you ran could have been any better, how about posting something neutral or positive about someone? Sheesh

On a different note, I think it should be a nice fight, Contra coming out as the winners due to size mainly :)

DeletedUser

Kul Tigin i dont think is very good, hes bin sending literally 5 attacks every 20 mins or so for the past 2 days...

DeletedUser

Kul Tigin i dont think is very good, hes bin sending literally 5 attacks every 20 mins or so for the past 2 days...

slow fakes are the most effective in long term. I forces you to spend more time waiting for more incs.

DeletedUser

But it's also very easy to tag, a lot less overwhelming, and easier to defend while the inc are rising. But it does suck to check every 5 mins or so and see only 3-4 new incomings per checkup.

DeletedUser

Khan just took 23 villages within 10 min from Contra/Pluto... This time mostly from an active account of Zenato. Yeah Casually it really looks like they are sub par...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103593

where is the "like" button when you need it :D :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Mayhem your so sad... I didn't say they were bad, I said they looked sub par. One op, it was well some and well planned. They were very dedicated to their land time and deserve the credit.

Now get out of here with your nerd hate, you couldn't even keep your own count alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Put some stats here

My bad. Here ya go.

Side 1:
Tribes: Pluto
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 32
Difference: 77

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 23
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 800,433
Side 2: 300,440
Difference: 499,993

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,015
Side 2: 217,045
Difference: 208,030

chart

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's good that you did everything you could Tugin to set up your tribe for the best possible chances for success... Oh wait, you didn't. Good luck, I guess.

That's interesting to read.

I'm intrigued, why?

DeletedUser98150

Nice OP Khan.
Sorry to see my good friend Zenato losing so many villages :icon_evil:

DeletedUser113012

Kul Tigin is a beast, don't underestimate him lol. Wolporc is undoubtedly amazing, but the rest of khan are not far behind him in skill, if not on his level even.

DeletedUser

Your opinion no longer matters, as opinions were given days ago.. A true opinion would have been given before their op landed, anyone could say what you just said seeing them pull an op off.