Hello Offtopica

DeletedUser

Hello :icon_biggrin:

hey, if its the real Rivka :icon_razz:

and VoR basically, you farm , and sell it on the market for PP.

voila, loads of free PP to be had. and right at the start you had people paying upto 50pp for 1k of res

DeletedUser

They're all on Skype... none are playing that I know of.

As for my world views they've changed somewhat. My old hardline ways are a bit more pragmatic, due in part to changing spiritual views.

I am no longer an Atheist, therefore the strictest materialistic view of the world has lost some appeal.

DeletedUser

They're all on Skype... none are playing that I know of.

As for my world views they've changed somewhat. My old hardline ways are a bit more pragmatic, due in part to changing spiritual views.

I am no longer an Atheist, therefore the strictest materialistic view of the world has lost some appeal.

wow. Big changes for you then.

DeletedUser

better dead than red m8

That's an awful worldview, when the GDP per capita of the Soviet Union was consistently half that of the United States in its later years, and was more evenly distributed as a whole.

Though admittedly there was some discrepancies in standards of living in different republics attributed to a somewhat social imperialistic mindset of the Russian political elite.

TL;DR: People in Soviet Russia lived nearly in or perhaps arguably precisely in equal economic conditions as the U.S. Middle Class.

With this in mind your post may lead folks to believe you are suicidal, as you would rather be dead then living in the same conditions you are likely experiencing today.

P.S. Pm'ed Silverphoenix

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59586

That's an awful worldview, when the GDP per capita of the Soviet Union was consistently half that of the United States in its later years, and was more evenly distributed as a whole.

Though admittedly there was some discrepancies in standards of living in different republics attributed to a somewhat social imperialistic mindset of the Russian political elite.

TL;DR: People in Soviet Russia lived nearly in or perhaps arguably precisely in equal economic conditions as the U.S. Middle Class.

With this in mind your post may lead folks to believe you are suicidal, as you would rather be dead then living in the same conditions you are likely experiencing today.

P.S. Pm'ed Silverphoenix

Sounds like a pretty bold claim to me.

pudge.d.butcher

nice to see some of the old faces in here ...
/waves at all