The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

@ Coffee

Funny you're still going on with that 'ego' pretty sure though that my tribe put you in your place last time. When will you learn, you aren't king shit :p

Don't worry Coffee, I don't play this world.

Back to lurking, Happy hunting.

Last edited by a moderator:

erik.cartman

P.S> im actually glad to see NUTS and AWAY are finally putting some effort into this war, but still sorry for them to run into a wall that is BARB, Jarnak is good player him self but definately it was a team effort so congrats everyone who helped

DeletedUser

@ Coffee

Funny you're still going on with that 'ego' pretty sure though that my tribe put you in your place last time. When will you learn, you aren't king shit :p

Don't worry Coffee, I don't play this world.

Back to lurking, Happy hunting.

Bahahhahaha, Coming from the guy who got kicked and opped once on w58 and deleted?, Talk more shit mate.

Ready and waiting as always, pick up an account and we can repeat w58, Where you get rimmed and i win the world.

Little bit of deja vu mate.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser

Some1 post that message from ''a MM player" That said TPL & MM gonna merge.

Nuts! if u post that, u will show 3/4 of the people they are mistaken. +Maybe raise morale of ur own tribe.

Isnt that's what this game is about ur tribe > everything alse. Care none for people that are outside ur tribe.

DeletedUser111607

Kaaaaaaaaaaa-

meeeeeeeeeee-

haaaaaaaaaaa-

meeeeeeeeeee-

haaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Attack breaks, always good moments to catch up on the forums.
Glad to see the trash talking hasn't stopped yet.

On topic: sorry we can't crack your nuts for 3 days guys :(

DeletedUser

Funny, Pretty sure I destroyed the entire North Side of MANIC.. with the LTSSB with out tribe OP'ing you guys. You guys were well BAD. Yeah you blindsided my orginal account and I was completely surrounded BUT even then I managed to take caps off you. lol

Please do not make me get Nile & Brad to put you in your place clown. YOU DIDN'T WIN 58, you merged whatever was LEFT of MANIC into FORK. FORK won the world, not MANIC. Frigging LEECH. talk more shit :)

Oh an by the way, even when MANIC turned on my account. YOU had NO part to play in destroying it. lol So stop talking like you actually did something.

Not to mention you guys tribe OP'd me what 6 times and FAILED all 6? Go get your helmet Coffee I done think you bumped your head alittle to hard :lol:

Infact, based off your forums you guys were so scared to launch at me and had wasted so many resources trying to kill me.. You started attacking people completely in the other direction :lol:

So bad Coffee Clown.

Oh and Happy Holidays everyone! :D

Soberknight

Funny, Pretty sure I destroyed the entire North Side of MANIC.. with the LTSSB with out tribe OP'ing you guys. You guys were well BAD. Yeah you blindsided my orginal account and I was completely surrounded BUT even then I managed to take caps off you. lol

Please do not make me get Nile & Brad to put you in your place clown. YOU DIDN'T WIN 58, you merged whatever was LEFT of MANIC into FORK. FORK won the world, not MANIC. Frigging LEECH. talk more shit :)

Oh an by the way, even when MANIC turned on my account. YOU had NO part to play in destroying it. lol So stop talking like you actually did something.

Not to mention you guys tribe OP'd me what 6 times and FAILED all 6? Go get your helmet Coffee I done think you bumped your head alittle to hard :lol:

Infact, based off your forums you guys were so scared to launch at me and had wasted so many resources trying to kill me.. You started attacking people completely in the other direction :lol:

So bad Coffee Clown.

Oh and Happy Holidays everyone! :D

Seems to me you might just be the Xmas gift Barb needs!

How about you show your proclaimed skills on world 67 by joining Nuts! If you can get that train up and running it might just make this world more exciting and give Barb the challenge they wanted all along.

This is not flame intended, not even sure Nuts leadership wants your help since i have no contact with them but still: if you could turn this war around you would be the best TW player ever in my book.

If not, you are just another big mouth who won a world at some point. This is flame intended: almost every player in this world has won a world, so big deal.

DeletedUser

Seems to me you might just be the Xmas gift Barb needs!

How about you show your proclaimed skills on world 67 by joining Nuts! If you can get that train up and running it might just make this world more exciting and give Barb the challenge they wanted all along.

This is not flame intended, not even sure Nuts leadership wants your help since i have no contact with them but still: if you could turn this war around you would be the best TW player ever in my book.

If not, you are just another big mouth who won a world at some point. This is flame intended: almost every player in this world has won a world, so big deal.

I have already been asked to join this world by several people. I declined the offer as much as i'd like to play. Time is simply a factor I do not have.

Job = 8 hours, College = 8 Hours, Sleep = 8 hours..You do the math? :lol: SO pretty much I have ZERO time for anything else. I prefer my sleep :icon_razz:

Also I do have the reputation of being a 'big mouth' but i've backed it up on several worlds I do believe, 31, 58 and 62. I have nothing left to prove. I have my friends and I have my LOADS of haters lol but that comes with the job. Also i've won 2 worlds, PEACE

DeletedUser111607

I have already been asked to join this world by several people. I declined the offer as much as i'd like to play. Time is simply a factor I do not have.

Job = 8 hours, College = 8 Hours, Sleep = 8 hours..You do the math? :lol: SO pretty much I have ZERO time for anything else. I prefer my sleep :icon_razz:

Also I do have the reputation of being a 'big mouth' but i've backed it up on several worlds I do believe, 31, 58 and 62. I have nothing left to prove. I have my friends and I have my LOADS of haters lol but that comes with the job. Also i've won 2 worlds, PEACE

To sum this entire post up.

I have been asked by lots of people to play this world and I have won more than 1 world and I can do everything well on these worlds so I must be a really good player but I'm not going to back it up because I don't have any time at all for TW yet I can still find the time to post on forums and flame players for no reason.

One word. lol.

DeletedUser

To sum this entire post up.

I have been asked by lots of people to play this world and I have won more than 1 world and I can do everything well on these worlds so I must be a really good player but I'm not going to back it up because I don't have any time at all for TW yet I can still find the time to post on forums and flame players for no reason.

One word. lol.

It's Christmas Break, College starts back on the 8th of Jan. However I have time to post on here because i'm stuck at home due to my Christmas plans being canceled due to unforseen circumstances and nothing is open on Christmas Eve around these parts.

I've always kept track of the Tribal Wars community and remained incontact with quite a few members who still play. No harm in that? :)

If that's your 'best' at 'attempting' to bait me into playing then you are mistaken. College is my #1 priority.

However my post was not directed at anybody other then Coffee & I have every reason to flame him. We go way back.

Correction to your post though PLAYER, not PLAYER(S).. :)

DeletedUser111607

Keeping up to date with current affairs, sure theres no harm in that.

I mean if your plan on Christmas Eve is to cause little mini flame wars on the TW forum then you really don't have much of a life, I do it because I'm a sad little man and it's expected of me but I don't see why anyone else would.

DeletedUser

Keeping up to date with current affairs, sure theres no harm in that.

I mean if your plan on Christmas Eve is to cause little mini flame wars on the TW forum then you really don't have much of a life, I do it because I'm a sad little man and it's expected of me but I don't see why anyone else would.

You're right, I don't have much of a life. Spot on. Kudos.

I've already told you Job, College, Sleep that's my life. I don't have time for anything else. :lol:

If that's your attempt at 'flaming' then you need to brush up on your skills. Unimpressed.

DeletedUser111607

This isn't flaming, I just don't understand why someone who has no free time and eventually gets some free time would use it so pointlessly.

FYI. Job, College, Sleep isn't "No Life" It's ensuring a good life for the future >.>

DeletedUser

This isn't flaming, I just don't understand why someone who has no free time and eventually gets some free time would use it so pointlessly.

FYI. Job, College, Sleep isn't "No Life" It's ensuring a good life for the future >.>

Truthfully nothing else to do lol. Like I said everything is closed on Christmas Eve around here. My Christmas Eve plans where moved to the weekend due to unforseen circumstances lol. I'd much rather be eating ham at the moment.

Plus just felt like knocking Coffee off his high horse he rode in on :)

He's not untouchable and shouldn't act as such.

I know that it's not having 'no life' lol otherwise I wouldn't be doing it. I'm very sarcastic. :icon_razz:

Psihic

All this blabla about some past worlds and past achievements etc etc

Im waiting for Nuts! and their lovers to comment on the current stats.

Also, am interested if there is any comment from the enemy on how the op on JARNAK went ?

last but not least,

are you guys proud there will be even stats for 3 days ?

DeletedUser105209

Thats nice Nuts! got a new white knight to come on defend their honor for them :)

When the enemy is too scared to OP you, as Nuts! is with coffee it really does make you untouchable. Anytime Nuts! wants to shut coffee up they could grow some balls and OP him instead of calling on people from other worlds to flame him for them.

DeletedUser

Love how you talk big when you guys are 'techincally' gangbanging them out no? :icon_rolleyes:

Then again what Amanda gets for gangbanging me in 62 with 3/4th the world. :icon_razz:

Also i'm not here to defend jack squat, just felt like spreading the Holiday Cheer~! You guys need to stop being so serious lol. So angry.