Good bye world 67

DeletedUser

Good bye everyone.

It has been a slice to play with most of you but as you have all noticed since the 13 of December I am on less and less.

I tried setting a sitter and lets face it...that did not work at all.

I am leaving my account in sit mode with the duke account in Nuts! I wish them all the best.

It has been fun but alas RL is just to much for me right now with 2 jobs to try to keep up with only my phone to play on...sniping sucks really really bad from a phone.

Before anyone flames me for leaving during the middle of the war...lets face it I have only been up against 5 accounts in barb continuously for the last 2-1/2 months and 2 accounts from turtle. I feel I have done myself very proud by playing the account by myself for the entirety of my time on this world, and with no support from any d villages of my tribe that whole time...there was some once but they pulled it on the 14th after I set the sitter on the 13th.
kudos to greenhell as he did snipe a few trains for me probably killing under 10,000 troops for my odd...otherwise it was all me baby...and only my troops.

I figured I was going to be rimmed on 3 different occasions in this world and somehow continued to survive. I have always been loyal to the tribe I am in and to it's allies.

Good luck everyone and have fun
cheers,
Shadowzilla

DeletedUser27029

umm... no i genuinely think cloud is as tough as he appears online lol, or more so

DeletedUser105209

It was fun playing against you shadow, Dan and I enjoyed it :)
Good luck in your future worlds.

DeletedUser88324

was never exactly one of your fans Shadow, but you did manage to keep the forums entertaining at times, with your banters. And yeah, I can totally understand you not wnating to put aside RL to fight what any of us with half a brain know is a lost cause.. I don't consider you a runner, I cosider you smart for not over-investing precious RL time.

All in all, enjoy, have a great time, hope to see ya around the forums at least ;) best of luck

erik.cartman

oh man
dude you're the best
a very good and loyal friend
its been an honor playing with you, you're a rock star
circumstances of this world made us play against each other but i even enjoyed that
you're a good friend and i hope you keep in touch
and i hope you change your mind and come back :)

best of luck to you
Erik~

DeletedUser

Nontheless ill be the first to post, many have quit due to real life, ur not the first nor the last, so its nothing special =D (Most dont post on forums)

But still, u were at times the one visible poster on forums :).

DeletedUser

Going to miss you dude, sorry things had to play out the way they did.

DeletedUser102628

bit of a shame actually, but gl in rl and in future worlds if you play again.

Soberknight

Its a bad choice Shadow. You should always choose TW over RL...

Just ask yourself the question: What made you laugh more and stay up those long nights? Yes, not RL!

So, quit RL and come back and play.

DeletedUser88324

lol sober, the thing that keeps you up late at night laughing isn't TW, is it? :p

Psihic

A shame, I was kinda looking forward to our, soon to come, fight.

But nontheless. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Good luck Shadow.

Looks like Green Hell will be the only struggler in k65