The Nutcracker

DeletedUser

They probably don't like you either so it will be mutual.
Your constant crap earlier did make my head hurt a little so yea I may have missed it.
Entertaining for you? What looking like a complete fool... Wow
And as for probably good enough to be in BARB. That's your opinion I think many on this world would disagree with that.

The feeling is mutual. Not that I care about your head or any other part of your body.. i've already gave you friendly advice and told you to seek medical help :)

Your opinon of me, doesn't effect me in the least.. there's only one person in TW community who is my kryptonite and you sir are not it.. keep fishing though like I told the other asshat's you got nothing :)

They are entitled to their opinon, another place another world. Sure I could persuade a few of them but that's after school :icon_wink:

Soberknight

I don't know. Something I read and gave me a laugh cause i'm very sarcastic.

Sides; Me agaisnt the world. I like my odds :icon_biggrin:

I missed you (secretly) your my favorite.. does that give me a constalation prize? :icon_redface:

I am not on this world so i guess this means you are being gangbanged :lol:

Would be great if we all knew what the discussion is about though...

Me being your secret favorite makes me blush but lets not go hand out prizes that easy shall we?

Does feel good though, i almost got scared after those pics you didnt like.
I guess if you were to comment more on the topic of the thread, or at least on a topic concerning this world you could be my secret favorite too, care to try?

DeletedUser

I never know what the dicussion is about. lol I just skim read then stuff comes to me on the fly :p

Let me know when you figure it out lol

Try asking me at a later time, lil one is out finally. That's my calling 1 hour sleep gogogo. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

.dan.101

All of the world's good players are already in BARB, so even if you were - I don't know - good enough to join BARB we wouldn't accept you. Nuts!/Away need somebody who can send a train*.

*Keep your chin up, Climb la'. One day you'll get it.

DeletedUser112664

It's posts like Dan's that break barbs credibility on the externals.
I know I can time noble nukes tighter then 400ms trains if I had the desire too. And so can others, no doubt about it.

DeletedUser98503

Nobody cares about credibility when it's end game, You've only got to show good credibility when the world is actually active in the start.

When this world is over and if people go to the next one, Nobody will remember names unless they're highly known or played the world with one another, Apart from that nobody will of ever heard of you (anyone on w67)

Soberknight

I know I can time noble nukes tighter then 400ms trains if I had the desire too. And so can others, no doubt about it.

The fun part is that sending tight trains is very easy, pehaps as easy as stacking is according to Rawr. Now if someone could show me he was able to send full noble nukes in 400ms, meaning 4 nukes containing nobles from 4 different villas all arriving in same second, now that would really impress me.

You guys know anyone who can do that?

erik.cartman

i actually know 2 people that can do that easily, unfortunately non are on this world

and @ Viko
i think everyone knows how to send a tight train and tight nukes behind at this point some even send separated anti snipes in between their trains, but the fact that someone actually does it at this stage is key

specially if you attack multiple times and your nobles get snipped left and right i think its time to tighten your trains or dont even bother

DeletedUser105209

There are plenty of accounts in nuts/away and Barb that can send proper trains(and a few in each that can't), and time well. Dan's point was an account that got to rank 1 can't I think.
Dan's a fantastic timer anyways, I doubt he cares in the slightest about credibility.

Soberknight

There are plenty of accounts in nuts/away and Barb that can send proper trains(and a few in each that can't), and time well. Dan's point was an account that got to rank 1 can't I think.
Dan's a fantastic timer anyways, I doubt he cares in the slightest about credibility.

I dont think in terms of credibility (as TW player that is) over here. Guess thats because i dont play the world so doesnt matter to me.
So he is a fantastic timer is he? Perhaps an old timer? :lol: Sorry i just love word jokes.

About that 4 noble nukes from 4 villas: It does make it harder to detect (if you are not online when attacks are sent) and also to snipe, because you need bigger sniping armies.

I think its not much harder than for example snipe from different villas, only you can make fewer mistakes because you can only send with noble speed.

DeletedUser

Nuke noble timing is all about lag. Anyone can use an attack planner and click send at the time it tells you to.

DeletedUser

Now if someone could show me he was able to send full noble nukes in 400ms, meaning 4 nukes containing nobles from 4 different villas all arriving in same second, now that would really impress me.

If you mean 4 nobles from four seperate villas landing with a gap of exactly 100ms between them then no, landing four or four hundred in the same second however ... even a nub like me can do that if they can be bothered

DeletedUser102628

Nobody cares about credibility when it's end game, You've only got to show good credibility when the world is actually active in the start.

When this world is over and if people go to the next one, Nobody will remember names unless they're highly known or played the world with one another, Apart from that nobody will of ever heard of you (anyone on w67)

probably a good thing.

All the Tw drama that follows people from world to world.

*yawn*

Id change my alias and maybe even skype.

DeletedUser

The fun part is that sending tight trains is very easy, pehaps as easy as stacking is according to Rawr. Now if someone could show me he was able to send full noble nukes in 400ms, meaning 4 nukes containing nobles from 4 different villas all arriving in same second, now that would really impress me.

A lot of people will be able to do that, and have the attacks land a lot tighter than 400ms. Unless you meant to have each attack land 100ms apart? Which would be pretty much impossible to do :icon_redface:

DeletedUser88324

If you mean 4 nobles from four seperate villas landing with a gap of exactly 100ms between them then no, landing four or four hundred in the same second however ... even a nub like me can do that if they can be bothered

I agree with that kiwi. Anybody with time and half a brain to figure it out can do it, but even moreso at this stage, who can be bothered to even do it?

DeletedUser

True story. This stage of the game it's more about activity then skill..lol this is the stage of the game that generally bores me to death because most people have left the world :/

Also sending a train isn't that complicated.. Opera + button = Product.. same thing with mass tag, just link tab open.. I mean it's really not that hard to stack.. the true challenge is when you have nuke noble trains going to every village and landing the same minute :icon_wink: something i've never seen accomplished. lol

Plus if your smart you would have all your enemies village marked knowing if there offense or defense from previous attacks.. well I do anyways so I can limit down probabality :)

No flame intended lol.

.dan.101

Fantastic! Go you!

Any body who isn't completely and utterly mentally retarded can time, and timing noble-nukes to ~400ms is nothing but luck with lag. Sending a t-train is even easier (Opera, The Climb, that's how you do it - one tap).

Unfortunately though, you've just OP'd the same player twice and got one village out of it. It's things like that which break your credibility in-game. Like I said, all of the better players are already in BARB, Nuts!/Away may have one or two but that's it. They also have The Climb (he's bad) and Kush (he's very bad).

Please delete.

I dont think in terms of credibility (as TW player that is) over here. Guess thats because i dont play the world so doesnt matter to me.
So he is a fantastic timer is he? Perhaps an old timer? :lol: Sorry i just love word jokes.

I am getting on, it's true. :icon_sad:

Last edited:

Soberknight

A lot of people will be able to do that, and have the attacks land a lot tighter than 400ms. Unless you meant to have each attack land 100ms apart? Which would be pretty much impossible to do :icon_redface:

I meant all 4 in 400 ms. It seems most of you dont find it hard to do... I guess i really stink then :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I meant all 4 in 400 ms. It seems most of you dont find it hard to do... I guess i really stink then :icon_redface:

I think what they meant was that they can control seconds, for some half seconds and for a even rarer some quarter seconds (all based on the system they are using). No one can control ms, and no can always rely on their pc/laptop to always get them in the right time frame that they want. Its really just about how much lag you have on your system and how consistent it is. clicky clicky game.