The Nutcracker

Soberknight

Well I haven't seen the proof. I believe he might have managed it once (which would not be a big deal) and you all are talking about that incident. Like I said, come play speed ;)

Well now you have met Justin. He can consistently control a 50ms range (though everyone has their off days) so now you can say you know 1 person who can :)

@Jess Nuts do a op on goddish and they are the ones who leave their tribe :icon_cool:

Exactly silly, it was said he can consistently control 50ms easily, and you said you believe he did it once and we are making a big deal of that incident.. correct? I may not have read right.. still in first grade remembet?..

If Zeckt wants proof, then how about a full op on him where Justins trains all fall within 50ms? I know its not needed for this world, because many have said that, but its good to keep your skills. To do that you need practice ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:

Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 600
Side 2: 13
Difference: 587

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,609,917
Side 2: 119,706
Difference: 5,490,211

chart

This isn't even a war anymore is it?

DeletedUser

what happens if you include AWAY in that?
You end up with this...

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!, :)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 714
Side 2: 16
Difference: 698

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,640,647
Side 2: 147,925
Difference: 6,492,722

chart

DeletedUser

Go Away!!!!! 3 conquers!!!! Wait... That means the people they supposedly left behind do to sucking and spy issues are doing better than them... Ouch...

DeletedUser

Well I haven't seen the proof. I believe he might have managed it once (which would not be a big deal) and you all are talking about that incident. Like I said, come play speed ;)

I can actually control it to about 30 MS trains pretty consistently on an average day, if im spot on i can really narrow it down, as Ive stated, its all about concentration. As for speed ive sniped trains there too, But while on this topic, why are you begging us to come play speed? Cant handle us this world or what? Remind me what youve done in these wars? Looks like a lot of forum smack talk and not much backing it up.

DeletedUser

I knew we where steam rolling Nuts?/Away but seriously, 714-16...

Thats weak.

DeletedUser

I can actually control it to about 30 MS trains pretty consistently on an average day, if im spot on i can really narrow it down, as Ive stated, its all about concentration. As for speed ive sniped trains there too, But while on this topic, why are you begging us to come play speed? Cant handle us this world or what? Remind me what youve done in these wars? Looks like a lot of forum smack talk and not much backing it up.

Im not begging you to play speed, im saying it would be cool to see you do that rather than hearing you say that. Well unlike everyone else on here, I never claim to be a great player, Lol. I say I know how to play, never more.

DeletedUser88324

Im not begging you to play speed, im saying it would be cool to see you do that rather than hearing you say that. Well unlike everyone else on here, I never claim to be a great player, Lol. I say I know how to play, never more.

To be fair, i dont consider a player that can time well, or snipe with ease a great player.. i consider other things to be far more important. :)

DeletedUser

To be fair, i dont consider a player that can time well, or snipe with ease a great player.. i consider other things to be far more important. :)

No doubt. I was never trying to claim I was a great player. I was just simply stating that timing noble nukes into small gap of MS is possible, and just because you or people you know cant do it, doesnt mean others cant. Timing is quite simple, focus a bit more and you may get better results. I recently attacked a zdeavac cluster, of which i sent 13 trains at, 12 of which were sniped. I was still able to clean the cluster up in 24 hours time which goes to show you sniping is only part of being a great player. I also would like to add zdeavac has been the best fight ive seen out of a Nuts! player yet! Props to her and I look forward to more skirmishes in the future :)

DeletedUser88324

No doubt. I was never trying to claim I was a great player. I was just simply stating that timing noble nukes into small gap of MS is possible, and just because you or people you know cant do it, doesnt mean others cant. Timing is quite simple, focus a bit more and you may get better results. I recently attacked a zdeavac cluster, of which i sent 13 trains at, 12 of which were sniped. I was still able to clean the cluster up in 24 hours time which goes to show you sniping is only part of being a great player. I also would like to add zdeavac has been the best fight ive seen out of a Nuts! player yet! Props to her and I look forward to more skirmishes in the future :)

Haha Flo has Definately been the best nuts! Player i have come up against as well, and the funnest by a long shot. Still havong fun with her. Hehe

SSJ Vegito

Haha Flo has Definately been the best nuts! Player i have come up against as well, and the funnest by a long shot. Still havong fun with her. Hehe

I do feel quite bad for her because of the effort she has been putting up a good fight, if the rest of Nuts! took note of this and they did the same then sure the outcome of the world at this stage would still probably be the same but damn it'd be fun!

DeletedUser

I suggest never claiming to be a good player, or a decent player for that matter. It is quite obvious you are piss poor since you are in Nuts.

It can also be noted that over half of Nuts are more likely to send 4 nobles in the same attack than it is for them to actually send a basic fucking T train. So chances are, you also don't know how to play either.

DeletedUser36833

I suggest never claiming to be a good player, or a decent player for that matter. It is quite obvious you are piss poor since you are in Nuts.

It can also be noted that over half of Nuts are more likely to send 4 nobles in the same attack than it is for them to actually send a basic fucking T train. So chances are, you also don't know how to play either.

Wasn't you in Nuts at one point?