Weekly War Stats

DeletedUser

He also entered top5 few days ago. I guess he would have been nr1 if it hadnt been for Merc.

I think you may be giving our 9 caps a little too much credit. Surely we have slowed him here or there, but not 1 million points of growth.

DeletedUser

As sober tends to usually give pretty unbiased observations, it is hard to tell sometimes!

DeletedUser

As sober tends to usually give pretty unbiased observations, it is hard to tell sometimes!

I agree, and he might have been, but since the difference from him to first is 96 villages I'm assuming he was kidding

erik.cartman

we need something exciting to happen im getting bored

Last edited:

DeletedUser98503

Rumor is that 52 accounts from BARB are joining Nuts! pretty soon, So if you didn't get their mass mail then good luck.

DeletedUser

The top 150 accounts need to draw straws and randomly form 3 new 50 man/woman tribes and duke it out.

That would be interesting to see on a relatively dead world like this one.

Or instead of random, maybe pick on points or ODA ranking

team 1: 1, 4, 7, 10, ...
team 2: 2, 5, 8, 11, ...
team 3: 3, 6, 9, 12,..

DeletedUser98503

Things like that would make the world fun but then it would just be a giant slap in the face to leadership who have worked hard to get the tribe to where they are now only because people want to have fun and do a split and more then likely they wouldn't of even made it this far without a leadership.

DeletedUser

Things like that would make the world fun but then it would just be a giant slap in the face to leadership who have worked hard to get the tribe to where they are now only because people want to have fun and do a split and more then likely they wouldn't of even made it this far without a leadership.

true, but then I think whatever tribe Jess is in would win anyway, coz she's the man :)

DeletedUser

So much for this thread surviving ... oh well for what it's worth not including all the peripheral tribes

Side 1:
Tribes: BARB
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!, :)

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 25
Difference: 257

Paladin606

1x Attacker of the day

award10.png

Defeat the most units in this world as the attacker.
Achieved: on 17.03.2014 (227.184 units)

I'd like to thank everyone for being so lazy today. Please by all means stay asleep. :p

DeletedUser

ODA gained from nuking stacked barbs and banned players

You must be so proud

Paladin606

Ah the crap side of BARB speaking I see. boo

Firstly since you missed the sarcasm,This post was in no way "bragging". Quite the contrary actually.
Secondly Your wrong,the ODA was gained against Fireborn.

Thought we'd all get a chuckle out of it,I'm sure most will. Cheer up buddy. ;)

DeletedUser55895

Sorry nobody else was nuking. Busy watching the progress bars in our HQ's.

DeletedUser

Lol, I guess some people are so dumb, they cant comprehend simple sarcasm.

DeletedUser

Ah the crap side of BARB speaking I see. boo

Firstly since you missed the sarcasm,This post was in no way "bragging". Quite the contrary actually.
Secondly Your wrong,the ODA was gained against Fireborn.

Thought we'd all get a chuckle out of it,I'm sure most will. Cheer up buddy. ;)

Calling me crap ? Interesting indeed

If your ODA is indeed against Fireborn, as you say, then considering you have no conquers against them, you are doing it wrong

Bet they are 'chuckling' though :)