PFF Vs mikabuk

DeletedUser89005

Funny how you coincidently started posting again when you got called out. I doubt you would have been following world 69 forums for this long without posing
why would it be funny smurf? why would you doubt i have not been following the forums, is there a pacific reason why i cant or wouldn't? i have played this game for many years now, and what intrigues me about the forums smurf is that lack of intelligence and suspicions players and posters have, i find it quite amusing, as below quite clearly shows:
You're not fooling anyone, Cewk.
but in all fairness, although i have played under many guises i have never sought the need to create another external account, i mean why on earth would i want too or even need too? i am known as Bert to friends both on the game and in real time, if i have something to say in the externals i say it through my own and known account, but please do carry on with the paranoia as it is amusing..

and i think even cewk is getting some entertainment from it also.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

why would it be funny smurf? why would you doubt i have not been following the forums, is there a pacific reason why i cant or wouldn't? i have played this game for many years now, and what intrigues me about the forums smurf is that lack of intelligence and suspicions players and posters have, i find it quite amusing, as below quite clearly shows:

but in all fairness, although i have played under many guises i have never sought the need to create another external account, i mean why on earth would i want too or even need too? i am known as Bert to friends both on the game and in real time, if i have something to say in the externals i say it through my own and known account, but please do carry on with the paranoia as it is amusing..

and i think even cewk is getting some entertainment from it also.:icon_wink:

You'll have to present your case to the judge.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I never said i doubt you had not been following the forums, but doubt you would have been following them WITHOUT posting. And i never said you can't either, but you are not exactly a person who would stay quite for a long period of time. That being a good reason to believe you have been posting all along.

Now feel free to reply to my posts but don't start twisting my words to whatever suits you. I had enough of that from my time in Inbred

queenslater

Well, this was the most pointless thread I have read in ages.

From an outsiders point of view I can sum this thread up in a few lines:

a; "I am better than a whole tribe"
b; "Only because you had help"
a; "not much help, I did most of the work"
b; "you still had help, if you never had so many troops we would have killed you"
a; "I am better than you"
b; "no you are not"

mikabuk seems to be doing well so far, either he is good, or that cat trbe needs to up their game....but then again, according to the date this thread was started it is only like a month into the fight? So maybe things will change really fast if they can break the account.

queenslater

A quick inspection of pff's noble history has revealed the reason why mikabuk is still around. 30 pages deep of small barbs and some inactive player. Be careful mikabuk, like a kitten stalking a ball of yarn.......those cats are moving into a position to pounce on you.

Just you wait till those barbs are big...they will end you!

DeletedUser109389

I never said i doubt you had not been following the forums, but doubt you would have been following them WITHOUT posting. And i never said you can't either, but you are not exactly a person who would stay quite for a long period of time. That being a good reason to believe you have been posting all along.

Now feel free to reply to my posts but don't start twisting my words to whatever suits you. I had enough of that from my time in Inbred

Smurf, I think we are being played here, since when does Bert spell properly? I think he's a fake!

I still think CEWK is Bert!:)

DeletedUser89005

On reflection smurf i now see the point you had been trying to put across.. but contrary to belief of what seems to be of quite a few.. i am sorry to disappoint.. but if i am to post it will be through this account and this only..
it's pretty funny, yeah.
Maybe we should start a support group for those with the paranoia cwek?:icon_idea:
Smurf, I think we are being played here, since when does Bert spell properly? I think he's a fake!

I still think CEWK is Bert!:)
It's not that i don't like you dozy.. it's just that i felt better when you weren't around..:icon_wink:

[spoil] [/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A quick inspection of pff's noble history has revealed the reason why mikabuk is still around. 30 pages deep of small barbs and some inactive player. Be careful mikabuk, like a kitten stalking a ball of yarn.......those cats are moving into a position to pounce on you.

Just you wait till those barbs are big...they will end you!

The reason the thread was created was because a lot of people were mailing and skyping us, asking how the PFF war Vs our account was going. Its simply easier to post stats here, rather than reply to everyone.

Yes, yes, we are also scared of the barbs here. Those look menacing. PFF are quality. Quitting already...

DeletedUser

Lame evolution so far.. Back in my days, lone players would've been munched and forced to quit till now. Either you're not taken seriously or the performance of PFF as a tribe isnt that great. But i knew that apart of a few players, the rest of PFF is made of sim city, cuddling, purring little cats. Too bad.

DeletedUser89005

the performance of PFF as a tribe isnt that great. But i knew that apart of a few players, the rest of PFF is made of sim city, cuddling, purring little cats.
more or less sums it up quite well to be honest..

DeletedUser

Lame evolution so far.. Back in my days, lone players would've been munched and forced to quit till now. Either you're not taken seriously or the performance of PFF as a tribe isnt that great. But i knew that apart of a few players, the rest of PFF is made of sim city, cuddling, purring little cats. Too bad.

They did give it a fair try...twice. Two large ops, involving nuking by most of their players (26-27) and trains from a few. Most got sniped. 27k incs and 38k during both ops respectively. Huge ODD for us.

Making us quit is impossible. I said it from the start that I would fight for every village. Honestly, 10k incs or 38k makes little difference, as far as I'm concerned. Waste of time faking.

DeletedUser

Keep going then..lol Maybe you will join Inbred as celestialmonkey did? Continue to fight with a tribe behind your back? Or you will go solo till you guys are getting bored or rimmed and quit this world?
You know, i'm asking this because wasting your time and enduring this without setting up a goal of winning the world perhaps, isnt something you should be proud of.

queenslater

I am pretty sure with his attitude towards the fight, and apparent skill, he will be in the winning tribe at endgame.

DeletedUser

Keep going then..lol Maybe you will join Inbred as celestialmonkey did? Continue to fight with a tribe behind your back? Or you will go solo till you guys are getting bored or rimmed and quit this world?
You know, i'm asking this because wasting your time and enduring this without setting up a goal of winning the world perhaps, isnt something you should be proud of.

He already has Inbred behind his back, but by not joining them he can claim to be soloing PFF still which helps his ego :)

DeletedUser

He already has Inbred behind his back, but by not joining them he can claim to be soloing PFF still which helps his ego :)

Bull. When this thread was created, Inbred were not 'behind' me.

Also, I think this thread should now be closed.

DeletedUser

It seems that Lethal Embrace have a go at mikabuk's villas making your point not valid. But this could only prove to be some sort of gifting villas for some of the Inbreds to come closer to the frontline. Assumptions, assumptions.. oh well...

DeletedUser

dude. what's your point? it's all great and honorable to try and defend a tribal op all by yourself, but the only thing you will prove is your immeasurable amount of time at the computer. mik had support, so what? it means that he's not stupid. is that a bad thing?

btw, the amount of def mik received is nowhere near the number of nukes he got.

so stop being sore...and congratulate the man :)

DeletedUser

dude. what's your point? it's all great and honorable to try and defend a tribal op all by yourself, but the only thing you will prove is your immeasurable amount of time at the computer. mik had support, so what? it means that he's not stupid. is that a bad thing?

btw, the amount of def mik received is nowhere near the number of nukes he got.

so stop being sore...and congratulate the man :)

True, mate. They are making it sound like we don't have 300 own Ds here and all they hit was support. Only three trains (over 2 ops/out of 120-30) died to stacks, the rest were sniped. Suppose that was support too, according to PFF. Hilarious...

Funny thing is, even our ODA is higher than all PFF members', apart from Axl. That was probably because of the support too...