Goodbye world-Truth follows

Godlife

So it seems it's my time to be rimmed.I won't even bother defending since all the people attacking me are in close range.
Won't cry,had fun met some very nice people and some people who only care about being famous and have good rank.

The destroyer of worlds,aka Nudist (so good player)
http://prntscr.com/2hjzub

From his 132 villages 100+ are internals.

Slob96:Cared a lot for the tribe,only 4 members of his tribe may survive now,or 5-6 top's.(Funny that you only cared about ur buddy from above)

Kitty whipped and Moey IV.I really like you guys,still do and won't blame you for anything.You really deserve to win this world.

Gas Refill,The prevailing shadown,welsh celts,Lord Marshall Tomas,Friskehbird(the original owner)

Have fun everyone,best of luck to w2v and Venus for the upcoming war,and a lot of respect to contra for being able to still stand strong.

Also a big thanks to all w2v,best of luck.
Paschalis and his son (george).

Last edited:

Nudist

It has been a pleasure Sleezy, it's too bad we didn't see eye to eye on things. Best of luck in the future.

Godlife

It has been a pleasure Sleezy, it's too bad we didn't see eye to eye on things. Best of luck in the future.

Im done with you,u mock my son with ur village names...You are the worst kind of person.

Nudist

You take this game too seriously sometimes, one of your biggest downfalls as a player.

DeletedUser

Cya Sleezy. :icon_rolleyes:
But hey, I give you this:
The Great destroyer of worlds, I rather call him the great noob.. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser93993

You take this game too seriously sometimes, one of your biggest downfalls as a player.

and you have to eat your tribe mate for your survival? lol. one of the biggest reason for downfall as a player. :)

i have come across many guys who look for reason to munch on internals and tribemates. actually they arent that good with red dots. players with this attitude do grow at a faster rate. but they dont go too far . just my 2 cents.

Nudist

I could argue all day with you about my actions in this world but would rather make this thread about Sleezy.

Godlife

I like how that guy thinks he is good,although he never had enough balls to move to a front :icon_rolleyes:
So excuses for internals were made :)

DeletedUser95593

What was the point in joining W2V if you were going to quit as soon as they attacked? Regardless good luck in rl and all that jazz.

Godlife

What was the point in joining W2V if you were going to quit as soon as they attacked? Regardless good luck in rl and all that jazz.

Sweet choco i will miss you :(
I thought people had principles,that's why.I could join in my account and see the message for Personal NAP that Nudist asked once i left blue for w2v :)
Also the attacks started as soon as they entered Venus :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I care about most people who follow me and which communicate with me regularly. It was just your downfall leaving to join w2v thinking others would join lol. You proved to be the unloyal one and now you talk about principle.

I thought you were quitting 2 hours ago?

Slob96

Godlife

I care about most people who follow me and which communicate with me regularly. It was just your downfall leaving to join w2v thinking others would join lol. You proved to be the unloyal one and now you talk about principle.

I thought you were quitting 2 hours ago?

Slob96

Well i couldn't stand ur way of doing things,brute forcing internals just cause ur buddy had nowhere to grow :)
I just logged in to to prove who is lying :)

Nudist

That was directed at your "co-player" when you "quit" and had moved to W2V with Warrior No 1 while Slob was inactive. I admit I forgot I sent that though, thanks for the correction.