Goodbye world-Truth follows

Godlife

Lol so you did lie about quitting the world and you made some attention seeking external thread hahaha. You just didn't want to look bad when you got rimmed. To say you claim to be a "turtle" your are doing horrible. Also you only have 3 people attacking you at the moment :p so many exaggerations.

Slob96

What part of i logged back once again to find the message that TDOW asks for Personal Nap,and i deleted again don't you understand?
Also Moey IV + slob96+ The internal destroyer + kitty whipped = 4? :icon_eek:

Deleted User - 10770065

Goodluck sleezy, see ya around in a future world perhaps.

DeletedUser

All I know is sleezy refused to attack his former tribemates when I told him to and refused support based on "the bond they had" transcending tribes. Misguided trust, it seems. Both glad and saddened that, once again, I am right.

DeletedUser100466

Sleezy you are a good guy but you have trust issues and you are very grumpy mate.

Few things i gathered from out of this

-You left Blues for W2v while lying to Blue guys saying "You quit and put New greek player on account and he is befriend with w2v so he joined them"

-You lied to your friends to join W2V and thought other will follow you for bigger tribe

-When they didn't follow you you realized it was mistake and you tried to be friendly with them as you don't want to attack your friends.

-They attacked you for breaking their trust.

-You don't want to defend against your friend

(Yet you are defending as you want to make them pay)

It's called "Revenge" mate and it's pretty normal human emotion.

Godlife

Sleezy you are a good guy but you have trust issues and you are very grumpy mate.

Few things i gathered from out of this

-You left Blues for W2v while lying to Blue guys saying "You quit and put New greek player on account and he is befriend with w2v so he joined them"

-You lied to your friends to join W2V and thought other will follow you for bigger tribe

-When they didn't follow you you realized it was mistake and you tried to be friendly with them as you don't want to attack your friends.

-They attacked you for breaking their trust.

-You don't want to defend against your friend

(Yet you are defending as you want to make them pay)

It's called "Revenge" mate and it's pretty normal human emotion.

I wouldn't use the word 'friend' for them anyways,they proved they are village scavengers and nothing else :)
I just moved some troops around before i left,that's all.
As mandra said,i was stupid to believe that they were still friendly.Also the New greek player was playing on my account,until something came up..Anyways,i quit in the most honorable way for myself,i don't really care anymore.And thanks for thinking im a good guy (hug)

DeletedUser

Good bye my lover Good bye my friend you had been the one you had been the one for me <3 ;( :D

not so happy to see you go we had some funny talks here and there but anyway its a part of the game so yea fuck it.

DeletedUser107718

That screenshot was just disgusting... that guy really seems to lack all honor and dignity.

DeletedUser

Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you.

It's really not hate. Anyone willing to throw their tribemate under a bus like you did is both worthless and wretched.

just objective fact, really

DeletedUser

If you don't know with all of the people in your tribe at this point you're worthless, wretched, and unintelligent.

DeletedUser

You are most certainly mad :lol:

I honestly have no idea what I'd be mad at. You're clearly a toxic tribemate at best and I'd class you as a larger albatross than counting stars. At least he didn't randomly noble his own tribemates