Go on, flame mah nooby workz O.o

DeletedUser63403

DeletedUser

Thank you:)
<3
EDIT: The second link doesn't appear to work.

it does, you just have to click the download link really quick before it changes to some stupid thing.

Beauty and the belly.psd that isnt the finished psd is it ? It doesn't have the pentooling on .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser63403

it does, you just have to click the download link really quick before it changes to some stupid thing.

Beauty and the belly.psd that isnt the finished psd is it ? It doesn't have the pentooling on .
I don't really remember which version I put in there. And the pentooling one might have been an alternative version... nothing special there, just plain solid line with pen tool on a new layer.

I have thought about releasing PSDs of LPs as well. Old ones. Might do it someday...

DeletedUser

You could do it so that you uploaded them, then gave the password out to people you want, or certain forums.
That way only people you allow can access your psd's.

( you would put the password on when zipping it ? )

But please do release your LP's ... I want to start but don't really know how to. So seeing a couple would help me get my head around it all.

DeletedUser63403

Why would I want to give it to certain people only? Not like I have 'trusted' old friends or something... If I release anything, I'd release it for everyone. And well, there are alot of tutorials which give you the psd's along (including the one i wrote)... but I guess you wouldn't have bother to search. Anyways, even though I think of putting out more psd's, most probably along tutorials, it won't before at least for a few months...maybe more.

DeletedUser

Rocker need some pointers man. I wanna get into LPs, so I need some motivations...well not motivation just a theme? Also what dimensions should I start on?

DeletedUser63403

Someday...some fine day. But try to copy it, shouldn't be too hard, it was pretty easy. Can make it in under an hour now.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I would buy the prints :p
I'll try, just when you take a break from ps...it takes me a while to get back into it.

DeletedUser

I have noticed in a lot of your work you have achieved an interesting blood effect, do you mind shedding some light on how you do it? If you did it woudl be great, I am doing an LP atm and I am wanting to apply some blood but can't get it to look right.

DeletedUser63403

I have noticed in a lot of your work you have achieved an interesting blood effect, do you mind shedding some light on how you do it? If you did it woudl be great, I am doing an LP atm and I am wanting to apply some blood but can't get it to look right.
Look up for blood stocks from resurgere at deviantart, I use them almost everywhere I can, the best. Mostly I paint the blood myself and try to make it look as real as I can and when I reach a certain level I use the stock on top of the painted blood for extra realism.

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:

A wild rockerdish!

Quick, throw a masterball and catch him before he disappears again!