Mayhem: Story of the Snake

DeletedUser

Not at all. Reread your post. I told you it was expected. Yet you expect me to not prepare for the inevitable? Like I said, don't talk anymore.

Theres a fine line between "Preparing for the inevitable" and being plain selfish. If you had actually suspected what you said you did, you probably should've alerted others, instead of keeping all that defense for yourself. Pretty selfish I would say, bet Ngaz would appreciate it. Maybe YOU should reread your own post, as well as mine, because I thought I made my point quite clear, obviously you knew what was going on from the beginning, you would have to be stupid not to. I was simply stating that I would've launched far earlier, as I've been bored. It's a shame you're being so rude today.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Continue to embarrass yourself little Broknife. You're talking to the guy that converted his account to 95% defense in order to solely support Ngaz. The only enjoyment I had for weeks was reading reports to see how much of my defense died that day. The fact that you silently waited for a month to leave Contra is a shame, but let's not sit here and try to contradict my whole point of continuing W71 which has been nothing but supporting my tribemates. Have a little dignity.

Yeah it was kinda obvious towards the end, plus I kept dropping hints. I was sure ya'll knew a lot of it.
Yeah the fact that Pinder mailed any account in Venus that faked him and said "We are on the same side" helped point it out pretty quickly. :p

I was not expecting Mystogan to leave though, that one was pretty unexpected.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Continue to embarrass yourself little Broknife.

Yeah the fact that Pinder mailed any account in Venus that faked him and said "We are on the same side" helped point it out pretty quickly. :p

I was not expecting Mystogan to leave though, that one was pretty unexpected.

Don't talk anymore kid.

DeletedUser

Brok can post what he wants, I allow freedom of speech to an extent.

DeletedUser

I did notice that little missing link in the story with you saying there was no other NS leaders ;)

He was Duke because he was founder, but I ran tribe. He wasn't in my plan to invite after we broke off, that's why he's not in the PnP. He's a late addition.

rodelxxz

What's Next for Contra?
I <3 Contra. I hope this is not The End. :') ---

Goodluck.

Seven Swords

Lolz..This Should Be Noted On Genius Book ?? shouldn't It ?? :icon_eek:

And I think Venus Love Contra More Than Anyone...:lol:

DeletedUser98150

The best story of this world. Your revenge must feel complete.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So Khan was mayhems bitch tribe?

The pnp was actually pretty good, too bad it was a shit topic from a shit player.